Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 567 of 590 FirstFirst ... 67467517557565566567568569577 ... LastLast
Results 8,491 to 8,505 of 8836
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    You have been arguing with Special too much and are now using his MO. Were did I or Manram or anybody cast the moderate as old racist Karen? Ask DB, who is moderate, hell, ask yourself, have any progressive here call you a racist? Pelosi a racist or Schummer? Making accusations without proof is bad form, dude, and dishonesty that is used by Special and Brett.

We have and you judge it as not being legit. We agree to disagree, but that isn't good enough for you.
    I trash special way more than you 2. You 2 just squeel louder.

Her job is to get policy through the House. And she does that very well.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    no, you (and others) see what you want to see, see based on your own bias and perception. you can't even grasp that I also want a little black girl to get attention because you;re already convinced of what you would rather believe. that is ignorance.
    I'm convinced because the only time you brought up the black girl is to attack blm, nothing else. You also didnt attack other human rights groups for not standing up for her, such as all lives matter, you only attacked blm.

This is called being exposed, fnk.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Not sure where this goes but had a good laugh after reading it.

Republican legislators in Oklahoma and Iowa have passed bills granting immunity to drivers whose vehicles strike and injure protesters in public streets.

A Republican proposal in Indiana would bar anyone convicted of unlawful assembly from holding state employment, including elected office. A Minnesota bill would prohibit those convicted of unlawful protesting from receiving student loans, unemployment benefits or housing assistance.

And in Florida, Gov. Ron DeSantis signed sweeping legislation this week that toughened existing laws governing public disorder and created a harsh new level of infractions — a bill he’s called “the strongest anti-looting, anti-rioting, pro-law-enforcement piece of legislation in the country.”

The measures are part of a wave of new anti-protest legislation, sponsored and supported by Republicans, in the 11 months since Black Lives Matter protests swept the country following the death of George Floyd. The Minneapolis police officer who killed Mr. Floyd, Derek Chauvin, was convicted on Tuesday on murder and manslaughter charges, a cathartic end to weeks of tension.

But while Democrats seized on Mr. Floyd’s death last May to highlight racism in policing and other forms of social injustice, Republicans responded to a summer of protests by proposing a raft of punitive new measures governing the right to lawfully assemble. G.O.P. lawmakers in 34 states have introduced 81 anti-protest bills during the 2021 legislative session — more than twice as many proposals as in any other year, according to Elly Page, a senior legal adviser at the International Center for Not-for-Profit Law, which tracks legislation limiting the right to protest.

Some, like Mr. DeSantis, are labeling them “anti-riot” bills, conflating the right to peaceful protest with the rioting and looting that sometimes resulted from such protests.

The laws carry forward the hyperbolic message Republicans have been pushing in the 11 months since Black Lives Matter protests against racial injustice swept the country: that Democrats are tolerant of violent and criminal actions from those who protest against racial injustice. And the legislation underscores the extent to which support for law enforcement personnel and opposition to protests have become part of the bedrock of G.O.P. orthodoxy and a likely pillar of the platform the party will take into next year’s midterms.

“This is consistent with the general trend of legislators’ responding to powerful and persuasive protests by seeking to silence them rather than engaging with the message of the protests,” said Vera Eidelman, a lawyer at the American Civil Liberties Union. “If anything, the lesson from the last year, and decades, is not that we need to give more tools to police and prosecutors, it’s that they abuse the tools they already have.”

Laws already exist to punish rioting, and civil rights advocates worry that the new bills violate rights of lawful assembly and free speech protected under the First Amendment. The overwhelming majority of last summer’s nationwide Black Lives Matter protests were peaceful — more than 96 percent involved no property damage or police injuries, according to The Washington Post, which also found that police officers or counterprotesters often instigated violence.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/21/u...test-laws.html

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post

Yup, I predicted these protests and civil disobedience would make those in government more repressive not receptive to their issues. As Gil Scott Heron said "the constitution is nothing but a piece of paper."

"Winter in America" is more depressing now than when it was written.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I'm convinced because the only time you brought up the black girl is to attack blm, nothing else. You also didnt attack other human rights groups for not standing up for her, such as all lives matter, you only attacked blm.

This is called being exposed, fnk.

show me this All Lives Matter organization. I'm unaware of such a group.

I criticized Black Lives Matter because with the name black lives matter one would think that black lives matter. here was an innocent black child that was murdered, those that want black lives to matter should care. I haven't seen that. I haven't seen people on the twitter that support Black Lives Matter making comments about this girl or wanting justice for Jaslyn Adams.

I've seen a lot of tweets today about Ma'Khia Bryant, including LeBron James threatening the officer, that he then shortly after deleted. why can't he or anyone else with a lot of influence tweet about Jaslyn Adams. seems like politics and she doesn't help an agenda.

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/stat...71580409778181

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

another black man shot by the police.

details in this incident are important, what all happened in this shooting.

https://twitter.com/WAVY_News/status...04119551397895
    BREAKING: The man fatally shot by a deputy today in Elizabeth City, North Carolina, was Andrew Brown.

Deputies were serving a search warrant when Brown was shot while driving away, witnesses say.

Neighbors say they heard anywhere from 6 to 8 shots.

https://twitter.com/eugenedanielTV/s...60606915158016
    Sheriff Wooten said search warrant was being served around 8:30am on 421 Perry St. in Elizabeth City, when Andrew Brown Jr. was shot and killed by deputy.

He said there is body cam footage, but he has not seen it.

if he was simply shot while driving away, that would be wrong and unnecessary.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post

Repugnuts are no longer human. Mostly comprised of demons and trolls. Here and there you also find large single pieces of shiet disguised as one. The scary part is that these things have begun to intermingle.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    I think this is an easy place to start

Decrease interactions when the violation is no kind of public threat. No one needs to be stopped for procedural
    violations like expired tags or simple traffic violations. Traffic cops can document it from their vehicle and send them a ticket in the mail. No interaction required. We do that with traffic cams already. And if anyone is pulled over for a traffic violation for some reason, cops don't need to be armed.
    Lmfao at the last part of that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    show me this All Lives Matter organization. I'm unaware of such a group.

I criticized Black Lives Matter because with the name black lives matter one would think that black lives matter. here was an innocent black child that was murdered, those that want black lives to matter should care. I haven't seen that. I haven't seen people on the twitter that support Black Lives Matter making comments about this girl or wanting justice for Jaslyn Adams.

I've seen a lot of tweets today about Ma'Khia Bryant, including LeBron James threatening the officer, that he then shortly after deleted. why can't he or anyone else with a lot of influence tweet about Jaslyn Adams. seems like politics and she doesn't help an agenda.

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/stat...71580409778181

You are being purposefully stupid at this point. All lives matter is the slogan that your right wing propganda machine pushed in order to try and discredit black lives matter. The stated reasoning behind this racist movement was that it's not only black lives that matter, but ALL lives.

Your right wing propganda machine along with active right wing racists all parroted this slogan over the past few years. They always stepped up to mention that all lives matter anytime someone complained about mistreatment of blacks.

There are dozens of human rights group in america yet you only brought up black lives matter. Because you are attempting to use the girls death in order to push your racist agenda against blm.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Decrease interactions when the violation is no kind of public threat. No one needs to be stopped for procedural
    violations like expired tags or simple traffic violations. Traffic cops can document it from their vehicle and send them a ticket in the mail. No interaction required. We do that with traffic cams already. .
    Great idea actually. That would have a tremendous effect as far as profiling.

I like watching Nate the Lawyer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDZcFATXY_Y&t=848s

violations like expired tags or simple traffic violations. Traffic cops can document it from their vehicle and send them a ticket in the mail. No interaction required. We do that with traffic cams already. And if anyone is pulled over for a traffic violation for some reason, cops don't need to be armed.
    Who ensures that fines are paid?

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Who ensures that fines are paid?
    Probably the same people who currently do..

Are people still acting like Black Lives Matter somehow says Only Black Lives Matter?
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Same people who believe there was massive voter fraud and Mexico will pay for the wall.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.