Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 559 of 593 FirstFirst ... 59459509549557558559560561569 ... LastLast
Results 8,371 to 8,385 of 8883
    Their only policy concerns are being contrary to democrats. Dems bad, Rep. good.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Their only policy concerns are being contrary to democrats. Dems bad, Rep. good.
    And their party is dying because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    They oppose systemic racism. These are just more racist tactics from you.

You were raised by racists.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I want all black lives to matter the same, how racist of me.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Hey man, I think FNK definitely should be pretending like he has any right to tell black people what they can and cannot feel. The dumb racist Canadian knows what's best for them. He definitely cares about there cause, too. BLM should listen up!
    how about less ignorance.

you're so far up the left's *** you can't think for yourself.

it should be common sense that Black Lives Matter, cares about, you know, black lives. but instead it's often too political, some use it to further a narrative/agenda, while manipulating people along the way being intoxicated with hate and an inability to see reality.

a 7 year old black child was shot and killed, but how racist of me to want her life to matter.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Manslaughter would actually be harder to prove in this case.

You don't have to have meant to kill someone to be convicted of murder.
    Not really. The fact that Chauvin did not provide proper medical care to a suspect in custody is automatically manslaughter if the suspect dies.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I want all black lives to matter the same, how racist of me.
    You want to ignore systemic racism by using black victims to push your racist agenda.

Yes, it IS quite racist of you.

a 7 year old black child was shot and killed, but how racist of me to want her life to matter.
    You dont tho. You're making a mockery of her death because she is black.

I'd pay so much money to see FNK walk up to any person of color, or someone at a BLM rally, and say any of this **** to their faces.
    HELLO

how about less ignorance.

you're so far up the left's *** you can't think for yourself.

it should be common sense that Black Lives Matter, cares about, you know, black lives. but instead it's often too political, some use it to further a narrative/agenda, while manipulating people along the way being intoxicated with hate and an inability to see reality.

It isnít racist that you want justice for her. Itís racist that youíre using the girls race as part of your argument against BLM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    It isnít racist that you want justice for her. Itís racist that youíre using the girls race as part of your argument against BLM.

It's also just a lazy means to distract and steer the conversation away from the issue at hand.

Which, once again, he's won at. I lost. He's beat me. I keep shoveling food into the troll's mouth.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    You want to ignore systemic racism by using black victims to push your racist agenda.

Yes, it IS quite racist of you.

it's not racist to want all black lives to matter, try again.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post

I'd pay so much money to see FNK walk up to any person of color, or someone at a BLM rally, and say any of this **** to their faces.
    say what, that Black Lives Matter, should care about, black lives.

like these people..

https://twitter.com/w_terrence/statu...85924217495558
    This is absolutely heartbreaking

Some low life thugs in Chicago shot up a car that was in a McDonaldís drive thru and killed a 7 year old little girl.

Her name was #JaslynAdams and her life mattered too! Poor baby

https://twitter.com/cvpayne/status/1384445665397383168
    We must stop calling these attacks gun violence. This is people violence. Deliberately avoiding painful truths has made it worse.

Until there is honestly about the issue it will only exacerbate the problem. Let's zero in on real accountability and prevention.

RIP #JaslynAdams

https://twitter.com/MsGailWilson/sta...20224471928832
    Why isnít people outraged about the gun violence in Chicago?

https://twitter.com/PARISDENNARD/sta...07291264176137
    27 shot, 5 fatally, in Chicago over the weekend including a 7-year-old girl killed and her father seriously wounded in a shooting Sunday in a McDonaldís drive-thru.

So far no comment from prominent Democrats or the Biden/Harris Administration.

like I said, you're so far up the left's *** you can't think for yourself.

It's also just a lazy means to distract and steer the conversation away from the issue at hand.

Which, once again, he's won at. I lost. He's beat me. I keep shoveling food into the troll's mouth.

you're the one deflecting and refusing to care about this girl. you're doing exactly what I said.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Jaslyn Adams deserves attention.

this was a 7 year old child. this was not a suspect, this was not someone resisting arrest, this was not someone running from police. this was an innocent child that did nothing wrong, that will not get the same attention from the media and many on the left because she can not be used as a political tool, doesn't fit the narrative the media is often more interested in.

there wont be protesting (or rioting) for this child, many will not even known her name because it wont get the same media coverage. that is wrong, her life mattered too.

Į\_(ツ)_/Į

Only reason we're here is because someone caught it on camera. Imagine how many other George Floyds there are. And Chauvin is only the 6th cop in the last 15 years to be convicted of murdering someone while on duty. Imagine how many other Derek Chauvins there are out there.

The cancer runs deep.
    I was today years old when I found out that the ACLU mobile justice app will automatically upload video captured from your phone so even if the police seize or destroy your phone, the content won't be lost.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

This is why they kneel

Jaslyn Adams deserves attention.

this was a 7 year old child. this was not a suspect, this was not someone resisting arrest, this was not someone running from police. this was an innocent child that did nothing wrong, that will not get the same attention from the media and many on the left because she can not be used as a political tool, doesn't fit the narrative the media is often more interested in.

there wont be protesting (or rioting) for this child, many will not even known her name because it wont get the same media coverage. that is wrong, her life mattered too.
    For someone who spends so much of their time talking about Black Lives Matter, itís absolutely absurd that you havent the slightest ****ing clue what it represents.

People like that 7 year old getting killed sucks. But it happens at the hands of bad people. That happens in all races and it sucks. Bad people are out there in all races and they unfortunately will continue to harm others.

Black Lives Matters is about the police, whoís job is to SERVE AND PROTECT, killing people who are of no serious threat. This disproportionately happens way to frequently to black people. Donít come at me with ďmore white people are killed yearly by the police.Ē Thatís utterly a ******** argument and Iím 99% certain thatís what youíre going to reply to me with because you ****ing just donít get it.

I said it yesterday and Iíll say it again today. Your life must ****ing suck so bad, I really feel bad for you if this is how you truly operate and you should seek help.