Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 559 of 593 FirstFirst ... 59459509549557558559560561569 ... LastLast
Results 8,371 to 8,385 of 8883
  1. #8371
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    14,119
    Their only policy concerns are being contrary to democrats. Dems bad, Rep. good.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

    Martin Luther King.

  2. #8372
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,552
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Their only policy concerns are being contrary to democrats. Dems bad, Rep. good.
    And their party is dying because of it.

  3. #8373
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,765
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    They oppose systemic racism. These are just more racist tactics from you.

    You were raised by racists.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk


    I want all black lives to matter the same, how racist of me.


    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  4. #8374
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,765
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Hey man, I think FNK definitely should be pretending like he has any right to tell black people what they can and cannot feel. The dumb racist Canadian knows what's best for them. He definitely cares about there cause, too. BLM should listen up!
    how about less ignorance.

    you're so far up the left's *** you can't think for yourself.

    it should be common sense that Black Lives Matter, cares about, you know, black lives. but instead it's often too political, some use it to further a narrative/agenda, while manipulating people along the way being intoxicated with hate and an inability to see reality.

    a 7 year old black child was shot and killed, but how racist of me to want her life to matter.


    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  5. #8375
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Central Iowa
    Posts
    5,395
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSpock View Post
    Manslaughter would actually be harder to prove in this case.

    You don't have to have meant to kill someone to be convicted of murder.
    Not really. The fact that Chauvin did not provide proper medical care to a suspect in custody is automatically manslaughter if the suspect dies.

  6. #8376
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I want all black lives to matter the same, how racist of me.
    You want to ignore systemic racism by using black victims to push your racist agenda.

    Yes, it IS quite racist of you.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  7. #8377
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post

    a 7 year old black child was shot and killed, but how racist of me to want her life to matter.
    You dont tho. You're making a mockery of her death because she is black.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  8. #8378
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    74,648
    I'd pay so much money to see FNK walk up to any person of color, or someone at a BLM rally, and say any of this **** to their faces.
    HELLO

  9. #8379
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    18,662
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    how about less ignorance.

    you're so far up the left's *** you can't think for yourself.

    it should be common sense that Black Lives Matter, cares about, you know, black lives. but instead it's often too political, some use it to further a narrative/agenda, while manipulating people along the way being intoxicated with hate and an inability to see reality.

    a 7 year old black child was shot and killed, but how racist of me to want her life to matter.
    It isnít racist that you want justice for her. Itís racist that youíre using the girls race as part of your argument against BLM.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #8380
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    74,648
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    It isnít racist that you want justice for her. Itís racist that youíre using the girls race as part of your argument against BLM.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's also just a lazy means to distract and steer the conversation away from the issue at hand.

    Which, once again, he's won at. I lost. He's beat me. I keep shoveling food into the troll's mouth.
    HELLO

  11. #8381
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,765
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    You want to ignore systemic racism by using black victims to push your racist agenda.

    Yes, it IS quite racist of you.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk


    it's not racist to want all black lives to matter, try again.


    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  12. #8382
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,765
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    It isnít racist that you want justice for her. Itís racist that youíre using the girls race as part of your argument against BLM.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    I'd pay so much money to see FNK walk up to any person of color, or someone at a BLM rally, and say any of this **** to their faces.
    say what, that Black Lives Matter, should care about, black lives.

    like these people..

    https://twitter.com/w_terrence/statu...85924217495558
    This is absolutely heartbreaking

    Some low life thugs in Chicago shot up a car that was in a McDonaldís drive thru and killed a 7 year old little girl.

    Her name was #JaslynAdams and her life mattered too! Poor baby

    https://twitter.com/cvpayne/status/1384445665397383168
    We must stop calling these attacks gun violence. This is people violence. Deliberately avoiding painful truths has made it worse.

    Until there is honestly about the issue it will only exacerbate the problem. Let's zero in on real accountability and prevention.

    RIP #JaslynAdams

    https://twitter.com/MsGailWilson/sta...20224471928832
    Why isnít people outraged about the gun violence in Chicago?

    https://twitter.com/PARISDENNARD/sta...07291264176137
    27 shot, 5 fatally, in Chicago over the weekend including a 7-year-old girl killed and her father seriously wounded in a shooting Sunday in a McDonaldís drive-thru.

    So far no comment from prominent Democrats or the Biden/Harris Administration.


    like I said, you're so far up the left's *** you can't think for yourself.




    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    It's also just a lazy means to distract and steer the conversation away from the issue at hand.

    Which, once again, he's won at. I lost. He's beat me. I keep shoveling food into the troll's mouth.

    you're the one deflecting and refusing to care about this girl. you're doing exactly what I said.

    it should be common sense that Black Lives Matter, cares about, you know, black lives. but instead it's often too political, some use it to further a narrative/agenda, while manipulating people along the way being intoxicated with hate and an inability to see reality.


    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  13. #8383
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    30,765
    Jaslyn Adams deserves attention.

    this was a 7 year old child. this was not a suspect, this was not someone resisting arrest, this was not someone running from police. this was an innocent child that did nothing wrong, that will not get the same attention from the media and many on the left because she can not be used as a political tool, doesn't fit the narrative the media is often more interested in.

    there wont be protesting (or rioting) for this child, many will not even known her name because it wont get the same media coverage. that is wrong, her life mattered too.


    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  14. #8384
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,844
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Only reason we're here is because someone caught it on camera. Imagine how many other George Floyds there are. And Chauvin is only the 6th cop in the last 15 years to be convicted of murdering someone while on duty. Imagine how many other Derek Chauvins there are out there.

    The cancer runs deep.
    I was today years old when I found out that the ACLU mobile justice app will automatically upload video captured from your phone so even if the police seize or destroy your phone, the content won't be lost.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  15. #8385
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    9,755

    This is why they kneel

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Jaslyn Adams deserves attention.

    this was a 7 year old child. this was not a suspect, this was not someone resisting arrest, this was not someone running from police. this was an innocent child that did nothing wrong, that will not get the same attention from the media and many on the left because she can not be used as a political tool, doesn't fit the narrative the media is often more interested in.

    there wont be protesting (or rioting) for this child, many will not even known her name because it wont get the same media coverage. that is wrong, her life mattered too.
    For someone who spends so much of their time talking about Black Lives Matter, itís absolutely absurd that you havent the slightest ****ing clue what it represents.

    People like that 7 year old getting killed sucks. But it happens at the hands of bad people. That happens in all races and it sucks. Bad people are out there in all races and they unfortunately will continue to harm others.

    Black Lives Matters is about the police, whoís job is to SERVE AND PROTECT, killing people who are of no serious threat. This disproportionately happens way to frequently to black people. Donít come at me with ďmore white people are killed yearly by the police.Ē Thatís utterly a ******** argument and Iím 99% certain thatís what youíre going to reply to me with because you ****ing just donít get it.

    I said it yesterday and Iíll say it again today. Your life must ****ing suck so bad, I really feel bad for you if this is how you truly operate and you should seek help.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •