Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 549 of 593 FirstFirst ... 49449499539547548549550551559 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,235 of 8883
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    https://www.fox9.com/news/2-national...polis-shooting
    Officials: 2 National Guard members suffer minor injuries after being shot in Minneapolis

This happened about 4 blocks from my old house. I lived there about 40 years ago.

coincidentally or not, shortly after Maxine Waters' comments.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

So if Chauvin gets off like the LA cops did after beating Rodney King, what's next? I fully expect him to be convicted, but there is always a chance that someone with a Blue Lives Matter license plate that was able to sneak through the cracks got on the jury.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    What does the shrug signifiy — other than you are wondering after the fact what in the world possesed you to post something as simultaneously ludicrous and pathetic as this?

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    What does the shrug signifiy — other than you are wondering after the fact what in the world possesed you to post something as simultaneously ludicrous and pathetic as this?
    because what she said was ludicrous and pathetic, could cause idiots like the many already rioting and looting, to continue rioting and looting more.

that is why I said, "more confrontational than rioting, looting, burning. inciting violence."

America already has this, and this nutjob is calling for more.

there are morons that believe this rioting is justified and will riot more because Maxine is saying this. what should be said is regardless of the verdict, do not riot, do not loot. protest, without violence. send that message.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

what Maxine Waters said was wrong, straight up wrong, period. everyone should be able to agree.

even the judge in the Chauvin trial can see this.

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/s...53904255275010
    "Well, I’ll give you that Congresswoman Waters may have given you something on appeal that may result in this whole trial being overturned."

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

it is routinely used by Democrats as thee problem in America, X happened, must be systematic racism or white supremacy.

this would not be written if some were not saying it is thee problem.

https://reason.com/2021/04/14/when-e...-out-the-term/
    People dont tune it.out l because its repeated, they tune it out because they somehow believe it isnt a real measurable problem for minorities. They're stupid enough to believe media lies.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

the media loves people like you, believe whatever they tell you to believe. that the right wants anyone black with a gun simply shot, which of course is ********.

Adam Toledo was literally running from police with a gun ignoring the police orders, but lets just ignore that part. then there is the cherry picking people like Rittenhouse or Dylan Roof, see these white people were not shot, so that must be what happens all the time, and people buy this ****.
    Didnt you just make a cherry picking comment 3 days ago. Its like every few days there's another example to cherry pick...

Last edited by nastynice; 04-19-2021 at 05:27 PM.

It's strange how you make this connection, yet trump and the capitol takeover you oppose anyone who makes the connection.

Why is that? Believing media lies again?

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    People dont tune it.out l because its repeated, they tune it out because they somehow believe it isnt a real measurable problem for minorities. They're stupid enough to believe media lies.

I agree with the bold completely, stupid enough to believe literally anything the more established media says. if you want me to be more clear, both sides are gullible to this. but I see the bigger problem the more established liberal media with more people and more manipulation.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Didnt you just make a cherry picking comment 3 days ago. Its like every few days there's another example to cherry pick...

which is why I said this earlier.

I can cherry pick a tweet/video too.

police did not shoot this black man, in a routine traffic stop. so much for that narrative.

this person was in the wrong, not the police.

https://twitter.com/NYPDnews/status/1383525282041139207

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It's strange how you make this connection, yet trump and the capitol takeover you oppose anyone who makes the connection.

Why is that? Believing media lies again?

pick a lane, is this inciting violence or not. it's not about me, it's the left and the standard that they set.

the same people that concluded Trump incited rioting, refuse to see the same damn thing when it comes from a Democrat, at any time, with a lengthy list of the same rhetoric from Democrats/left. hypocrites.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Imagine how much better of a country this would be if the chuds on the right put even 1/100th of the of the effort they do into being faux-outraged about Maxime Waters (who said literally nothing wrong, and is right) as they did in actually addressing any of the real problems that face this country -- like state sanctioned violence against US citizens.

Imagine.

Nope. They choose to be neanderthals instead.
    HELLO

I agree with the bold completely, stupid enough to believe literally anything the more established media says. if you want me to be more clear, both sides are gullible to this. but I see the bigger problem the more established liberal media with more people and more manipulation.
    No, the bigger issue is the right wing propganda machine, it is much more blatant and obvious lying, and requires much more blatant stupidity in order to be believed.

pick a lane, is this inciting violence or not. it's not about me, it's the left and the standard that they set.

the same people that concluded Trump incited rioting, refuse to see the same damn thing when it comes from a Democrat, at any time, with a lengthy list of the same rhetoric from Democrats/left. hypocrites.
    So they did incite violence or they didnt? I'm not understanding your take..?

No, the bigger issue is the right wing propganda machine, it is much more blatant and obvious lying, and requires much more blatant stupidity in order to be believed.

How does Maxine Waters saying that people have to get more confrontational and stay in the streets require a "right-wing" propaganda machine? She is literally telling people to riot and destroy property. She should get the bill for any and all damages that these riots cause to any and all businesses and private property (not to mention public property).
    Maxine Waters is stirring people up to destroy things and hurt people. She is abetting criminal activity.
    And, don't give me "What about Trump!" What he said and did was unacceptable. He will either face a day in couort, and if he does, you can bet she will be called to testify, or not.