Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 560 of 593 FirstFirst ... 60460510550558559560561562570 ... LastLast
Results 8,386 to 8,400 of 8886
    Lost in his disingenuous racist agenda is that Special is once again angrily claiming nobody is calling attention to something by...posting a bunch of people calling attention to it lol.

Absolutely warped racist.

Justice system dealing Trump supporters L’s non stop. First the election, now George Floyd. When do they start calling it rigged too? Why are they so salty right now?? Hopefully they don’t storm the Minnesota State Legislature and kill anyone in the coming days.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    For someone who spends so much of their time talking about Black Lives Matter, it’s absolutely absurd that you havent the slightest ****ing clue what it represents.

People like that 7 year old getting killed sucks. But it happens at the hands of bad people. That happens in all races and it sucks. Bad people are out there in all races and they unfortunately will continue to harm others.

Black Lives Matters is about the police, who’s job is to SERVE AND PROTECT, killing people who are of no serious threat. This disproportionately happens way to frequently to black people. Don’t come at me with “more white people are killed yearly by the police.” That’s utterly a ******** argument and I’m 99% certain that’s what you’re going to reply to me with because you ****ing just don’t get it.

I said it yesterday and I’ll say it again today. Your life must ****ing suck so bad, I really feel bad for you if this is how you truly operate and you should seek help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

first off how about less personal and stay on topic.

sounds like what you're saying, is Black Lives Matter doesn't feel the same about all black lives. I agree, and that is a problem.

this type of shooting/killing is something that impacts black lives in America, and that deserves attention. but it's not something Democrats can use for an agenda, so they and some media don;t give it the same attention.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    Lost in his disingenuous racist agenda is that Special is once again angrily claiming nobody is calling attention to something by...posting a bunch of people calling attention to it lol.

Absolutely warped racist.
    show me CNN extensive media coverage for this 7 year old child.. oh wait.

get lost.

how racist of me to want the life of a black child to matter..

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

the life of a 7 year old black girl, and many other black lives including children, should matter.

I expect everyone here to agree, so why is there this deflection or attempt to shift to something else.

either her life mattered or not, step up PSD.

black people impacted by police can be a problem, as can innocent black children also being killed be a problem. this is reality.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it's not racist to want all black lives to matter, try again.
    I agree, but it IS racist to use the death of a black girl to dismiss systemic racism. That's what you are doing.

If I'm wrong then you would have criticized all lives matter just as much as BLM for not covering the girls death. But you didn't because your concern is not the girls death, your concern is with dismissing systemic racism.

Show me where you criticized all lives matter for ignoring the girls death

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

how about less ignorance.

you're so far up the left's *** you can't think for yourself.

it should be common sense that Black Lives Matter, cares about, you know, black lives. but instead it's often too political, some use it to further a narrative/agenda, while manipulating people along the way being intoxicated with hate and an inability to see reality.

a 7 year old black child was shot and killed, but how racist of me to want her life to matter.
    There you go again weaponizing dead black children to push bs. If you really care about dead black babies send donations to "MOMS Against Violence" that is their domain.

I don't give a crap what you think BLM should be doing. You are the last person from under that rock you live that I would ask for directions on how, why or what of black protest.

Like asking a KKK member the best way for a black man to get ahead in life. The reply wouldn't be sincere or helpful.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I agree, but it IS racist to use the death of a black girl to dismiss systemic racism. That's what you are doing.

If I'm wrong then you would have criticized all lives matter just as much as BLM for not covering the girls death. But you didn't because your concern is not the girls death, your concern is with dismissing systemic racism.

I'm not dismissing it, I'm bringing up a separate problem that does not get nearly the same attention.

I will gladly criticize anyone not giving this attention, as I did by criticizing the media for a lack of attention for this.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

either her life mattered or not, step up PSD.

You mean step up ALM!

show me CNN extensive media coverage for this 7 year old child.. oh wait.

get lost.

how racist of me to want the life of a black child to matter..
    You're crazy and obsessed with CNN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    There you go again weaponizing dead black children to push bs. If you really care about dead black babies send donations to "MOMS Against Violence" that is their domain.

I don't give a crap what you think BLM should be doing. You are the last person from under that rock you live that I would ask for directions on how, why or what of black protest.

Like asking a KKK member the best way for a black man to get ahead in life. The reply wouldn't be sincere or helpful.
    if you want to see this as weaponizing, go ahead. I see that as a deflection away from this child.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm not dismissing it, I'm bringing up a separate problem that does not get nearly the same attention.

I will gladly criticize anyone not giving this attention, as I did by criticizing the media for a lack of attention for this.
    Then why haven't you criticized all lives matter?

if you want to see this as weaponizing, go ahead. I see that as a deflection away from this child.
    Not only are you weaponizing her death, you're doing so in a blatantly racist manner

Then why haven't you criticized all lives matter?

there is no group All Lives Matter.

there is a group, Black Lives Matter. actual organization, that should be able to want attention against racist and police injustice, while also giving attention to other black lives. why can't they do both.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not only are you weaponizing her death, you're doing so in a blatantly racist manner

stop. this is just dumb.

it's not racist of me to want attention for the killing of a black child. stop it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯