Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 590 of 607 FirstFirst ... 90490540580588589590591592600 ... LastLast
Results 8,836 to 8,850 of 9091
  1. #8836
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Single parenthoods could be related to the system locking up black people at a disproportionate rate and using methods like the war on drugs to attack communities. Even the issues you touch on are impacted by some of the actual missions/goals they have and speak on.

    .
    Great point.



    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  2. #8837
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,359
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    We aren't ignoring the why, we are pointing out every time you answer the why you do it that it is in a hypocritical way to how you act/post on this forum towards others. We are asking why you take this hypocritical approach only towards them and that is what you can't answer.

    Reality is everyone can do more. Not everyone shares stories about a kid dying then demanding one specific group or person unrelated to it do more like you have been with BLM. You don't do that with anyone else and even support someone like Trump who had far more power/influence for change despite giving that as a reason. Why be so hypocritical in attacking this group in this way you never would anyone else? Answer that question in a way that isn't just extremely hypocritical please.
    unrelated?

    their name is literally Black Lives Matter. either they support their name or they don't. that has been my entire point and you refuse to accept it.

    if there was a comparable group White Lives Matter (that isn't MAGA) and they were not giving attention to white lives then they would be criticized too.


    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  3. #8838
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,359
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Oh good another poster wanting to play this game. If you preach MAGA do you need to preach about everything that can make America greater? If you are in a group for abortion that includes life in the name, do you need to preach about all losses of life? I can go on and on and on but some people only seem to take this approach towards BLM and as has been noted and shared they have a website with a very clear mission laid out. Their mission is based on eradicating white supremacy and stopping violence against their communities from state/vigilantes. You trying to push any other mission on them is your own made up idea in your head not something the group was necessarily created for.

    BLM can do whatever they want in order to push their mission, you do not get to control them. If they do something bad call it out but calling it out for not speaking on issues you demand them to? Lol nah that is ridiculous. In fact I am curious why you feel such a need to control what issues they speak out on but not other people or groups? What specifically makes you think singling them out in this manner and ignoring their stated mission even makes sense?

    You can work to improve many different areas that doesn't negate the need to improve our justice system. The extreme over the top killings and brutality from police also needs to stop and people/groups can also push for advancement in these areas. The people that attack BLM seem to want to ignore that aspect, no one is saying the other issues don't exist or to ignore them that is just your own made up BS. They are saying this is also an issue and you are deflecting away from it to attack them for not adhering to whatever you want them to do.
    I have already contradicted the bold, maybe you should accept that this is not accurate when an actual BLM group has done more already.

    I don't know why anyone would continue to argue that a group called Black Lives Matter should only focus on certain black lives.


    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  4. #8839
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    37,540
    Do we all understand that talking about racism and white supremacy and the media narrative is not all positive? That some amount of the ongoing narrative encourages more negative behavior and doesn't discourage it?

    That black people being murdered by the police on the news is important in our efforts to stop it, but the lack of white people being murdered by police being on the news is a failure in it's omission?

    If we look at mask wearing and the vaccine it's the same thing. There are people who are anti-mask and anti-vax just because they have been inundated with "wear a mask" and "get vaccinated".

    I have no solution, it's just that I think many people don't really get that it is happening in front of us.

  5. #8840
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,220
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    unrelated?

    their name is literally Black Lives Matter. either they support their name or they don't. that has been my entire point and you refuse to accept it.

    if there was a comparable group White Lives Matter (that isn't MAGA) and they were not giving attention to white lives then they would be criticized too.
    Wow yet again you take the racist approach and donít answer the simple question of why. Itís also an American and life. Why donít maga people and abortion groups people speak up itís in their name too and why donít you demand it in this extremely hypocritical manner like with blm?

    At this point itís very clear you are singling out blm in a negative way likely due to extreme hatred/bias along with the 3 reasons other people seem to agree with. If you respond please finally answer why you keep attacking only them with these double standards never applied to anyone else?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #8841
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,220

    This is why they kneel

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I have already contradicted the bold, maybe you should accept that this is not accurate when an actual BLM group has done more already.

    I don't know why anyone would continue to argue that a group called Black Lives Matter should only focus on certain black lives.
    You havenít contradicted it and we have covered it in depth how anyone can do more. You are just singling out this one group with your hatred itís disgusting. Why do you hate black people/organizations so much that you keep up these ridiculous games? Why only take this approach towards them and no one else ever? We have some great reasons and again you can choose all of the above thatís what most seem to think

    Why would someone pro life not focus on all lives? Why haven't you ever ranted about them or any groups with it? Why wouldn't someone pro MAGA not focus on all America etc. etc. this is all just BS and you know it. You would never take this approach towards anyone else and never have. You support MAGA and pro life groups and hate BLM for whatever reason it may be, just admit the obvious man. Explain why please, still waiting on the answer.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mngopher35; 05-06-2021 at 12:04 PM.

  7. #8842
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    40,702
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    unrelated?

    their name is literally Black Lives Matter. either they support their name or they don't. that has been my entire point and you refuse to accept it.

    if there was a comparable group White Lives Matter (that isn't MAGA) and they were not giving attention to white lives then they would be criticized too.
    So if their name was "Black Lives Shot By Police Matter" you'd drop all your complaints?

  8. #8843
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Miami Heat
    Posts
    4,557
    Pro-life is strictly designed for abortion cases. Everyone is technically 'pro-life' because no one wants anyone to die of cancer, diseases, etc., What's the counter to pro-life? pro-death? I mean, do you even understand this type of analogy you are pushing?

  9. #8844
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,359
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Wow yet again you take the racist approach and donít answer the simple question of why. Itís also an American and life. Why donít maga people and abortion groups people speak up itís in their name too and why donít you demand it in this extremely hypocritical manner like with blm?

    At this point itís very clear you are singling out blm in a negative way likely due to extreme hatred/bias along with the 3 reasons other people seem to agree with. If you respond please finally answer why you keep attacking only them with these double standards never applied to anyone else?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    how man times do I need to say that I do not hate BLM, that I have even given them credit for what they have done.

    what I have said contradicts this stupidity from you. someone uninformed can learn and be informed, you refuse to listen and are stuck in this ignorance.

    BLM has done good for a fight against racism and to help expose police brutality.. but according to you I must have not just said this because you have continually refused to accept me saying this.


    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  10. #8845
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    40,702
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    Pro-life is strictly designed for abortion cases. Everyone is technically 'pro-life' because no one wants anyone to die of cancer, diseases, etc., What's the counter to pro-life? pro-death? I mean, do you even understand this type of analogy you are pushing?
    It's as nonsensical as Special's complaint. Special is saying because their name is Black Lives Matter, even though their primary purpose is to combat police brutality against black people, because their name is generalized they should be covering all instances of black people getting killed.

    That is as asinine as saying because their slogan is Pro-Life, even though their primary purpose is to combat abortion, because their name is generalized they should be covering all instances of people getting killed.

  11. #8846
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,220
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    how man times do I need to say that I do not hate BLM, that I have even given them credit for what they have done.

    what I have said contradicts this stupidity from you. someone uninformed can learn and be informed, you refuse to listen and are stuck in this ignorance.

    BLM has done good for a fight against racism and to help expose police brutality.. but according to you I must have not just said this because you have continually refused to accept me saying this.
    It doesnít contradict it, you just donít understand basic points. Your hatred of black people somehow blinds you to the obvious point that anyone can do more on any topic. You only demand it specifically of blm similar to demanding outrage for Lebron despite extreme hypocrisy.

    That you continue this approach over and over is very very telling. You must be really racist, itís really the only answer left. We have other options and I am sure those are part true but this seems like the driving force for you at this point


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #8847
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    unrelated?

    their name is literally Black Lives Matter. either they support their name or they don't. that has been my entire point and you refuse to accept it.

    if there was a comparable group White Lives Matter (that isn't MAGA) and they were not giving attention to white lives then they would be criticized too.
    So of a group like Make America Great Again is not giving attention to Americans in America, they should be criticized too?

    The name is literally make America great, either they support Americans or they dont.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  13. #8848
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    31,359
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    It doesnít contradict it, you just donít understand basic points. Your hatred of black people somehow blinds you to the obvious point that anyone can do more on any topic. You only demand it specifically of blm similar to demanding outrage for Lebron despite extreme hypocrisy.

    That you continue this approach over and over is very very telling. You must be really racist, itís really the only answer left. We have other options and I am sure those are part true but this seems like the driving force for you at this point


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    my hatred of black people? **** off.

    I don't know how anyone can post so much stupidity.

    I don't know how anyone can be so incapable of understanding, incapable of basic reading, like the fact that I have said many times now that I do not hate BLM. holy **** I have given BLM credit for what they have done, while wanting innocent black children to get more attention.. and I hate black people? you're delusional.

    you must be really ignorant to keep to the conclusion you keep deflecting to contradicted by the reality of what I have said.









    .
    Last edited by SpecialFNK; 05-07-2021 at 10:05 AM.


    Į\_(ツ)_/Į

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome


  14. #8849
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    40,702
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    my hatred of black people? **** off.

    I don't know how anyone can post so much stupidity.

    I don't know how anyone can be so incapable of understanding, incapable of basic reading, like the fact that I have said many times now that I do not hate BLM. holy **** I have given BLM credit for what they have done, while wanting innocent black children to get more attention.. and I hate black people? you're delusional.

    you must be really ignorant to keep to the conclusion you keep deflecting to contradicted by the reality of what I have said.
    What have they done that deserves credit in your mind?

  15. #8850
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    12,220
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    my hatred of black people? **** off.

    I don't know how anyone can post so much stupidity.

    I don't know how anyone can be so incapable of understanding, incapable of basic reading, like the fact that I have said many times now that I do not hate BLM. holy **** I have given BLM credit for what they have done, while wanting innocent black children to get more attention.. and I hate black people? you're delusional.

    you must be really ignorant to keep to the conclusion you keep deflecting to contradicted by the reality of what I have said.









    .
    We have covered how a few positive things or negative things said donít just rule out everything else. You say that to try and pretend/claim you arenít racist but you donít focus on the positive things done in nearly the same way you constantly have called them out and everyone sees it.

    Itís hard to come to any other conclusion with your extreme hypocrisy/double standards and refusal to answer why or address it in any way.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •