Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Texas Politician drops out of race because he had affair with ISIS bride

This is pretty crazy:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

Two-term U.S. Representative Van Taylor on Wednesday withdrew from a Republican primary run-off race, ending his reelection bid after admitting he had an extra-marital affair with the widow of an American who joined the Islamic State, according to media reports.

It sounds like a plot on Homeland.

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse." - @SarahLongwell25

So she doesn't support ISIS but her late husband ran off and joined ISIS and she had an affair with him.

Also, he's a never trump guy I think too.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    Oh, well good riddance to him then!

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse." - @SarahLongwell25

Hell, that would be a great soap opera considering we had one who fake a trip to hiking trail to cover his affair with a south American, BJ in the oval office, the guy who drop out of the race for Senate against Obama try to force his TV star wife into group sex, Anthony Weiner. It would have be triple X rating. Sex in the Capitol
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    So she doesn't support ISIS but her late husband ran off and joined ISIS and she had an affair with him.

Come on now, he was just trying to comfort her in her time of need. The sly dog using a old trick for some tail.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

I had to double check, but the story of the Congressman providing intel to Azerbaijan was also from Texas.

What is going on in Texas politics?

It is such the strangest thing I read lately. It feels like a political mad lib gone wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    I had to double check, but the story of the Congressman providing intel to Azerbaijan was also from Texas.

What is going on in Texas politics?
    That was Henry Henry Cuellar I think.

He's currently in a run-off for the Dem nomination.

What's going on in Texas is nothing special, when you have a large state, with lots of representatives you're more likely to have elected representatives acting badly. That's basically it.
    https://www.ksat.com/vote-2022/2022/...can-primaries/