Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 430 of 448 FirstFirst ... 330380420428429430431432440 ... LastLast
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 6719
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Solid post.

I'm a point one difference out though, Trump has been actively playing the race game and actively catering to racist demographic. You have to acknowledge the difference in rhetoric demanded by his approach as opposed to Biden's.

You cant ignore this aspect of the trump campaign. You cant just take it for the good (getting votes) and dismiss the bad (supporting racist sentiments) that comes with it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I donít believe Trump is catering to a racist demographic. I believe he caters to a group who are angry and tired of everything being called racism. These are not racist people.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    I donít believe Trump is catering to a racist demographic. I believe he caters to a group who are angry and tired of everything being called racism. These are not racist people.
    Well this is where the impasse starts, as when you described your perspective on systemic racism to me you described what I believe to be a racist perspective which actively supports systemic racism.

You feel otherwise, and so this is the divide.

He is catering to people who, like you, I believe would like to reinstitute systemic racism, so long as it's not spelled out as such.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

If you are representative of that demographic, the reason they are tired of everything being called racist is because they have no conception of what racism is.

Here is what most of you do not getÖÖ

Trump doesn't cater to anyone. He doesn't care about blacks (small "b"), whites, Hispanics, Christians, Jews whatever

Nor does he care about anyone.

And he is not trying to hurt anyone.

Trump's agenda is to do what is best for the country as a whole. It is then up to you, whoever "you" may be, to fit in and take advantage of what is there. It's all on you.

He doesn't pass policies for anyone or any group in particular. He does if for the nation as a whole. If you can't make it based on what is out there, then that is on you.

The dems keep "helping" various groups. Any time, money, effort, legislation etc. is directed towards a particular group it is done so by taking away from other groups. A set aside for in government contracts for minorities is unfair to black, white or whatever group. Same with college admission preferences, housing preferences etc

Trump sees us as all the same. Opportunity is out there for allÖnot one person or group in particular. Some people just can't make it.

And, like I said, most people just cannot see this.

Then why is none of what he's doing actually helping America?

Well this is where the impasse starts, as when you described your perspective on systemic racism to me you described what I believe to be a racist perspective which actively supports systemic racism.

You feel otherwise, and so this is the divide.

He is catering to people who, like you, I believe would like to reinstitute systemic racism, so long as it's not spelled out as such.

No I would not like to reinstitute systemic racism regardless of how it is spelled out. Even more so, if I were in favor of any law which negatively impacted a group of people, Iíd want it stated out in plain English.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    If you are representative of that demographic, the reason they are tired of everything being called racist is because they have no conception of what racism is.
    Or because itís not racism. People like me believe racism requires intent.

Or because itís not racism. People like me believe racism requires intent.
    And that is why people like you are wrong.

What trump supporters dont realize is they are basically airing out that theyve known hes been a racist this whole time.

Even tho the past 3 years they been arguing the opposite. Lol, weirdos.
    The part I find weird is that why not just say they don't care about any of that stuff they just want the other party to lose. That's certainly true this time ... I've seen tons of criticism of Biden by people who then go on to say they are voting for him anyhow.

Any sane person 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    And that is why people like you are wrong.
    No we arenít. Itís why people like you who tell black people they are worse than white people that we have race issues in this country.

To suggest that either one is ďdangerous to this countryĒ is foolishness. Presidents will always change. Your life doesnít based on them.
    So I take it you've been living underneath a rock for most of this year? Claiming that Trump's response to the coronavirus hasn't been dangerous to the people of this country is the absolute epitomy of foolishness.

I tend to think these guys are glorified puppets at best but Trump has shown us otherwise over the last half year or so. His words and actions have directly led to many, many unnecessary deaths. He's politicized something as simple, selfless, and effective as wearing (or not wearing) a ****ing mask. If you can't see that, your head is so far up Trump's *** that you can't even process basic information.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

So he caters to people like you? Those that think racism is make believe?

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Here is what most of you do not getÖÖ

Trump doesn't cater to anyone. He doesn't care about blacks (small "b"), whites, Hispanics, Christians, Jews whatever

Nor does he care about anyone.

And he is not trying to hurt anyone.

Trump's agenda is to do what is best for the country as a whole. It is then up to you, whoever "you" may be, to fit in and take advantage of what is there. It's all on you.

He doesn't pass policies for anyone or any group in particular. He does if for the nation as a whole. If you can't make it based on what is out there, then that is on you.

The dems keep "helping" various groups. Any time, money, effort, legislation etc. is directed towards a particular group it is done so by taking away from other groups. A set aside for in government contracts for minorities is unfair to black, white or whatever group. Same with college admission preferences, housing preferences etc

Trump sees us as all the same. Opportunity is out there for allÖnot one person or group in particular. Some people just can't make it.

And, like I said, most people just cannot see this.
    You continue to be hilariously and pathetically crusty and out of touch.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Yeah...all those people in that crowd are racists. You people will never change.
    https://youtu.be/xPxs0Qh72kY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I would not like to reinstitute systemic racism regardless of how it is spelled out. Even more so, if I were in favor of any law which negatively impacted a group of people, Iíd want it stated out in plain English.
    That's what you want, but that's not what you'll get. Hasn't been the case since the 80's. Dont let them fool you.

You have mentioned the higher crime rate amongst blacks as a reason to support approaching and treating blacks differently. So I would say by your own description, you support systemic racism. It is one thing to accept it as a reality, it is another to actively support and push for this reality.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train