Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 591 of 606 FirstFirst ... 91491541581589590591592593601 ... LastLast
Results 8,851 to 8,865 of 9077
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Great point.
    That damn system again. Inner city incarceration rates, abortion rates, women with children by multiple partners, unemployment, gun crimes, single parent homes, generational poverty, etc. If you are ignorant you see the color of the skin at attribute the above to that, if you dig just below the surface you see generations of systemic degradation of the communities either by evil intent (mostly in the past but with obvious ripples to today) or by good intent misplaced, or by ignorance applied.

The issue is we keep talking about it and around it but nobody with actual power is doing anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I don't know how anyone can post so much stupidity.

I don't know how anyone can be so incapable of understanding, incapable of basic reading.
    Then you should really take a deep dive on your own posting history.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    What have they done that deserves credit in your mind?
    you and I have been over this before.

the money raised and donated has been great.

the message about black lives has been great, exposing police brutality and racism so that more are aware and can do something to help.

even money donated by Kaepernick was good.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

you and I have been over this before.

the money raised and donated has been great.

the message about black lives has been great, exposing police brutality and racism so that more are aware and can do something to help.

even money donated by Kaepernick was good.
    They sound pretty awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    They sound pretty awesome.
    sure.
    as I have said that has been ignored and lied about, BLM can do good. my problem isn't what they have done, it's that I think they can do more. how can anyone want to argue against that, yet I've been argued with relentlessly. imagine someone wanting BLM to help all black lives and that being called racist. lunacy.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    That damn system again. Inner city incarceration rates, abortion rates, women with children by multiple partners, unemployment, gun crimes, single parent homes, generational poverty, etc. If you are ignorant you see the color of the skin at attribute the above to that, if you dig just below the surface you see generations of systemic degradation of the communities either by evil intent (mostly in the past but with obvious ripples to today) or by good intent misplaced, or by ignorance applied.

The issue is we keep talking about it and around it but nobody with actual power is doing anything about it.
    Well said. As I noted before, race is a false narrative created by the British to justify their actions back during the Colonial period. Environment and socialization determine what kind of person you become. In similar circumstances we might all be pimps or drug dealers. Eating and having some sense of power can be real motivators.

my hatredlike the fact that I have said many times now that I do not hate BLM.
    Your constanst obsession with attacking them for ridiculous reasons says otherwise..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Your constanst obsession with attacking them for ridiculous reasons says otherwise..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    criticism, not attacking.

since you have criticized people that happened to be white, I must assume that you hate and attack white people and must be racist.

or no, that is just stupidity.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Actually he does seem to have an issue with both white people and "half breeds" as he calls people like Scoots.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanSpray View Post
    White supremacy? LOL, I take back my indication of you being smart.

Making America Great Again is a vague slogan that can imply all sorts of different policies. It's an opinion-based slogan on what actually would make America great again. To some, it might be lower taxes or to another, it could be to increase trade production. There's no wrong or right answer in terms of how one approaches 'Making America Great Again.'

Black Lives Matter is pretty direct. If it's against white supremacy, why isn't it "All Lives Matter" since white supremacy would therefore trample over all races who aren't white? You're all over the place so let me educate you some, yeah? We all acknowledge that police brutality, when evident, is a civil issue and not a race issue. Police brutality happens to every race. You wanna run the numbers? Because I guarantee you won't like the results. Stopping the violence from their communities? Uhm, hello, the #1 source of violence in their communities are caused by black-on-black violence. Police encounters happen because they are dispatches by people in these black communities. No police officer strolls around searching for black people to hurt or victimize. Get that out of your head.

Like I've stated, BLM is a very direct stance and slogan. You target the #1 issue and not the #10 issue. You know what affects black lives? Single parenthood. Gang violence. Drug violence. Poor education. Poor influences. Those are far bigger issues by a scale of a thousand compared to police officers 'victimizing' black people. If you're not focused on those issues, it's obvious that the issue which seems to be the most profitable, being white police officers attacking black people, would be the natural stance you would want to push.

Play this game? I'm not playing any games. I'm taking my valuable time educating 'educated' people such as yourself. If you want a real discussion where we can actually speak and not be trapped in a written format, we can communicate vocally so we can see how confident it is in your position(s). Other than that, keep spouting nonsense.

"Oh, BLM is to fight against white supremacy."

Uhm, white supremacy would hate Asians, Hispanics, Blacks, etc., so why include Black in their slogan? Don't be silly here. No, they don't have to fight for every issue. But they do have to highlight the biggest issues if their goal is truly to uplift the black community. Fight against police brutality? I'm with you on that all day. But also talk about how blacks are being killed by astronomical numbers in Chicago, Baltimore, D.C. Talk about how drugs are being facilitated and gangs are murdering each other for territory. You'll have a ton more supporters from both sides if that were the case.
    Here’s what MAGA really means.

We all know what it is. Nobody is fooled.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Here’s what MAGA really means.

We all know what it is. Nobody is fooled.
    clearly delusional gullible people on the left were fooled, thanks for confirming.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

haven't seen much media attention for this.

https://nypost.com/2021/05/08/pelosi...ie-mays-tweet/

Pelosi shares photo of wrong black player in botched attempt to honor Willie Mays
    House Speaker Nancy Pelosi tried to honor baseball legend Willie Mays for his 90th birthday Thursday but fouled out when the 81-year-old pol instead tweeted out a smiling photo of herself — with Willie McCovey.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What is it with skin tone obsession in the NBA?

https://twitter.com/KendrickPerkins/...309727233?s=20

I'm light skinned brown (hispanic) and it has always confused me why this is so prevalent. Saw an interview a few years ago with Embiid talking about getting a white guy to teach him how to shoot, or a light skinned guy like Steph.

The perception within NBA players seems to be that dark skinned guys are better athletes?

I know there is a historic thing about people trying to "pass" by changing their hair or bleaching their skin ... is that what this comes from?

It's really odd in a waking up world that this would be so open and blatant.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    What is it with skin tone obsession in the NBA?

https://twitter.com/KendrickPerkins/...309727233?s=20

I'm light skinned brown (hispanic) and it has always confused me why this is so prevalent. Saw an interview a few years ago with Embiid talking about getting a white guy to teach him how to shoot, or a light skinned guy like Steph.

The perception within NBA players seems to be that dark skinned guys are better athletes?

I know there is a historic thing about people trying to "pass" by changing their hair or bleaching their skin ... is that what this comes from?

It's really odd in a waking up world that this would be so open and blatant.
    He’s a stupid person so he says stupid things. There are at least 5 other examples in this tweet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He’s a stupid person so he says stupid things. There are at least 5 other examples in this tweet
    I hope so, but I've heard similar from other NBA stars. It's just strange.

And from many of the replies it's not a public sentiment, but it does appear to not be uncommon within NBA players.