Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 421 of 449 FirstFirst ... 321371411419420421422423431 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,315 of 6729
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Trump at a rally in Minnesota:

"You have good genes, you know that right? You have good genes. A lot of it is about genes, isn't it, don't you believe? The racehorse theory. You think we're so different? You have good genes in Minnesota"

He is not even trying to hide his appeals at this point.
    Jesus what a tool.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Trump at a rally in Minnesota:

"You have good genes, you know that right? You have good genes. A lot of it is about genes, isn't it, don't you believe? The racehorse theory. You think we're so different? You have good genes in Minnesota"

He is not even trying to hide his appeals at this point.
    I'll never understand why out of all the things to complain about you guys pick stuff like this. I was by no means a fan of Obama's presidency, but I didn't spend my life on a message board going on about every insignificant thing the guy said. What a miserable way to live.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I'll never understand why out of all the things to complain about you guys pick stuff like this. I was by no means a fan of Obama's presidency, but I didn't spend my life on a message board going on about every insignificant thing the guy said. What a miserable way to live.
    I agree. What's more Trump LIVES for people to be saying his name. If nothing else not talking about him would bother him far more than picking apart everything he says.

You guys dont find what he said a little disturbing?

I'm not saying to flip on the guy, you can still overall support him, but that's not a troubling thing to say?

*I'll admit I dont know the context here, I'm going based off the above quote..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    You guys dont find what he said a little disturbing?

I'm not saying to flip on the guy, you can still overall support him, but that's not a troubling thing to say?
    I find pretty much everything he says disturbing. I don't think pointing each and every thing out is going to change any minds. At this point it's just meaningless and a waste of time and energy.

This is why they kneel

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    The President shouldn’t be trying to rile up racists like a coach at half time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I agree. What's more Trump LIVES for people to be saying his name. If nothing else not talking about him would bother him far more than picking apart everything he says.
    It's all quite pathetic. But it is also humorous because he craves the adulation of the very people he hates the most.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    The President shouldn’t be trying to rile up racists like a coach at half time

Yeah...all those people in that crowd are racists. You people will never change.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I find pretty much everything he says disturbing. I don't think pointing each and every thing out is going to change any minds. At this point it's just meaningless and a waste of time and energy.
    I dunno, that seems pretty extreme. You have good genes, lol, wtf.

I almost feel like I gotta see it in context before judging it, cuz its almost kinda unbelievable, lol, like wtf is that supposed to mean?

I dont even know...

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I almost feel like I gotta see it in context before judging it, cuz its almost kinda unbelievable, lol, like wtf is that supposed to mean?

I dont even know...

Another racist statement in a lifetime spent making racist statements. He is, was, and until the moment he draws his final breath will be a racist.

This is why they kneel

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Yeah...all those people in that crowd are racists. You people will never change.
    Not all, some. What group of people do you think he is pandering to when he says “you have great genes....” ?

Last edited by ewing; 09-22-2020 at 05:38 AM.

This is why they kneel

I dont even know...

I saw that speech. There really wasn’t context. It was kind of something he just threw out there. He kind of throws out one liners like a late night talk show host sometimes

Last edited by ewing; 09-22-2020 at 05:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I saw that speech. There really wasn’t context. It was kind of something he just threw out there. He kind of throws out one liners like a late night talk show host sometimes

So he was seriously alluding to them being white? lol, wtf happening?

This is why they kneel

So he was seriously alluding to them being white? lol, wtf happening?

As I remember he didn’t really supply any context other then the quote itself so it is kind of up to the listener to assume who he is talking to or about.

I should be a red flag. I think people let it go over there head bc he talks so much **** and they really don’t care

Last edited by ewing; 09-22-2020 at 07:05 AM.

smdh..........so the fact he's trying to pump up people...at a rally they chose to attend to see him....means saying they have good genes somehow means something relating to racism?!

yeah, it's up to the reader/listener...but the fact some of you go straight to racism there actually says more about some of you than it does his comment....
    gotta love 'referential' treatment