Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 420 of 448 FirstFirst ... 320370410418419420421422430 ... LastLast
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 6719
    Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    I do not. But it is the Post so maybe they do have one (I do use an ad blocker). Basically, they put a mental health person with a paramedic and they go check out certain situations such as a girl getting naked in an alleyway or someone having a mental breakdown on the sidewalk. They’ve responded to 350 calls so far and not needed police backup yet.
    wait, it's considered a mental health situation if a gal gets naked now?
    I'd think they'd ALL volunteer to take THAT call
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    You aren't familiar with mental illness are you?

You really don't have to ask if someone said that.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Dude, I am more familiar than most people here with mental illness. For starters, my sister was bipolar.
    However, I am also familiar with humor...and all you said was there was a female getting naked.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    You really don't have to ask if someone said that.
    is that right?

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Having seen women get naked in alleyways in the past it's not something I'd volunteer for. The kind of women who are naked in alleyways you want them to be wearing extra clothing.

I was once in Berkeley when a nude protest broke out. That was much more entertaining if bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Having seen women get naked in alleyways in the past it's not something I'd volunteer for. The kind of women who are naked in alleyways you want them to be wearing extra clothing.

I was once in Berkeley when a nude protest broke out. That was much more entertaining if bizarre.
    Sounds fun.

I'd a jumped right in.

Side note, if I were getting naked in a alley, NO ONE would want me putting my clothes back on, trust me..[emoji57][emoji57]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Shut the **** up.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Especially spiffy.. [emoji846]

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Sounds fun.

I'd a jumped right in.

Side note, if I were getting naked in a alley, NO ONE would want me putting my clothes back on, trust me..[emoji57][emoji57]

You’d jump in, if she’s the right age of course...14-17 sound about right?

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Sounds fun.

I'd a jumped right in.

I used to make a lot of money giving relationship advice to dudes who couldn't get laid or get respect from women. I can amusingly recognize a guy with zero game when I see one and...

Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Trump at a rally in Minnesota:

"You have good genes, you know that right? You have good genes. A lot of it is about genes, isn't it, don't you believe? The racehorse theory. You think we're so different? You have good genes in Minnesota"

He is not even trying to hide his appeals at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    You’d jump in, if she’s the right age of course...14-17 sound about right?
    Oh my...

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I used to make a lot of money giving relationship advice to dudes who couldn't get laid or get respect from women. I can amusingly recognize a guy with zero game when I see one and...

Dont need any.

I will in a couple years tho, I'm a definitely be hitting you up then...

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Trump at a rally in Minnesota:

"You have good genes, you know that right? You have good genes. A lot of it is about genes, isn't it, don't you believe? The racehorse theory. You think we're so different? You have good genes in Minnesota"

He is not even trying to hide his appeals at this point.
    lol, awesome!

I wanna see him say that to his black supporters!