Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 269 of 269 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269
Results 4,021 to 4,029 of 4029
  1. #4021
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    11,634
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    How is that a stereotype? It’s a fact. Chicago alone had over 80 people shot alone on July 4th weekend and most of the victims/suspects were black people in minority neighborhoods. Here’s the article

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/abc7chi...ot-in/6301523/

    A 7 year old black girl was shot and killed. How many mentions in the media were there on this? How many rallies or protests were held? But then when someone gets killed up in MSP it leads to protests and riots/looters but yet people will be silent when minorities are being gunned down.

    I also mentioned in my previous post about how a lot of minorities suffer from unfair systems but often people are silent about the fact gang crimes and other stuff effect people in your community more than any other reason imo


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    First, no one is silent about gang crimes, those concerns don't make the press outside Chicago. I live in Chicago. Preacher talk about it, parent fear it and the mayor have spoken about it numerous times. I know, if it's on FOX or Tweeter or whatever you get your news it isn't happening Watch a Chicago newsfeed for a month. I can recognize crime scenes by the candles and notes of condolences left by people on that spot.

    Second, black on black killing skyrocketed when drugs enter these communities, let me correct that flooded these communities which turned ordinary punk street gangs into crime lords must like prohibition did for the Italian mobsters.'

    When this happens we pleaded to the government to stop this drug traffic into our communities, forty years later it is still coming in.

    Some ask to legalize drugs and let the government control the distribution to addicts like Europe has done which led to their massive drop in drug crimes, violence, and gang warfare. And surprise, their children do use drugs at the rate ours do. Cause the government controls them not the punk on the corner. The same result with the Italian mafia when the government allows the legal selling of booze again. The level of teen usages of booze dropped. Nope

    Forty some years we had to deal with this gang violence and killing and the burden to solve it is left to poor communities and cash strapped city government to solve. If you have any suggestions to solve the drug trafficking that leads to these high homicide rates let us know, but don't sit there and act like we are not concern about it or silent about it.

    When we seek to solve the police aggressiveness we went straight to the government and protest they should do something about their employees. Constitutionally, we have this recourse. How do you confront violent lawless gang members with protest signs when they have guns and know your children and where you live? Which problem would you gravitate to first? Which is the low hanging fruit?
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

  2. #4022
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    11,946
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    It’s also funny when someone asks why people are offended when someone says “All Lives Matter” considering the only reason people say ALM is because they’re offended someone says “Black Lives Matter”
    well, not the ONLY reason, but I've already been down that rabbit hole
    Minority Lives Matter...except MLM is already a well known acronym for something completely unrelated
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  3. #4023
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,234
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    So why can’t you say all lives matter?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Every life is equally valuable.

    I genuinely believe that.

    All Lives Matter doesn’t mean that, but I understand how hard to comprehend that is given that the blood flow has been long restricted due to your red snap back.

  4. #4024
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    13,875
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Every life is equally valuable.

    I genuinely believe that.

    All Lives Matter doesn’t mean that, but I understand how hard to comprehend that is given that the blood flow has been long restricted due to your red snap back.
    Just like BLM doesn't mean all black lives matter.

    They're rather selective as to which Black Lives Matter.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  5. #4025
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    31,579
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Just like BLM doesn't mean all black lives matter.

    They're rather selective as to which Black Lives Matter.
    Yes, exactly, they are selecting black lives which fall victim to the system, in this instance especially the police system.

    No race should have a target on their back when it comes to dealing with police.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  6. #4026
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    47,075
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Just like BLM doesn't mean all black lives matter.

    They're rather selective as to which Black Lives Matter.
    dumb


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  7. #4027
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,699
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    correction...she said she felt threatened....what he said, if anything threatening, was more threatening to her dog than her.
    these are the exact words that he used..
    "look, if you're going to do what you want, I'm going to do what I want, but you're not going to like it."

    don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  8. #4028
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,699
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Here’s one reason why:


    https://therationalists.org/2016/07/...it-more-crime/

    Black people commit the most crime than any other race. If you compare the amount of crimes from black Americans to Indian Americans it’s not even close. They will likely face more encounters with police officers which then can be blamed for racial profiling and other stupid stuff. There’s no doubt there are some racist police officers but statistics don’t lie and statistically they are more likely to encounter police officers in potentially violent situations.

    How about instead of marching and protesting about police you try to solve the main problem is why there’s so much crime in black minority communities? What makes young black Americans commit violent gun/gang activity? Obviously the political system Im sure has some affect to that. People being arrested for non violent drug activity or weed. Young kids growing up without fathers because of that. But until people in their own community talk about these tough questions the root cause of the problem will remain


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    apparently it's systemic racism responsible for all of that.

    some will just laugh at this, as if nothing else matters.

    don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  9. #4029
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    31,579
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    apparently it's systemic racism responsible for all of that.

    some will just laugh at this, as if nothing else matters.
    No, but systemic racism IS a part of that equation.

    Common sense dictates that having your own govt system stacked against you is a legitimate thing to try and being to peoples attention and fix.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •