Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 87 of 446 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 6682
  1. #1291
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    48,841
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Of course you blame the murderers for murder. The stereotype in partially to blame on them as well.
    I think I am being fair


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  2. #1292
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    73,752
    HELLO

  3. #1293
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    103,022

  4. #1294
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    73,752
    A week ago it was tyranny for the government to order people to stay home because of a virus that's killed 100,000 Americans (from the self-proclaimed "pro-life" party). Now it's "umm...there's a curfew and if you don't obey it the police can do whatever they want to you".

    Not surprising, but man. Sure would be nice if any conservative could apply consistent logic to like literally anything.
    HELLO

  5. #1295
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    103,022
    So trump made them throw rubber billets and gas and flash grenades so he could have photo opp outside the whitehouse.

    Wow

  6. #1296
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    13,343
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    A week ago it was tyranny for the government to order people to stay home because of a virus that's killed 100,000 Americans (from the self-proclaimed "pro-life" party). Now it's "umm...there's a curfew and if you don't obey it the police can do whatever they want to you".

    Not surprising, but man. Sure would be nice if any conservative could apply consistent logic to like literally anything.
    yes, because every problem ever created was created solely by.....wait for it....a conservative
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  7. #1297
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    73,752
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    yes, because every problem ever created was created solely by.....wait for it....a conservative
    Would you say reading comprehension is a strength of yours or not?
    HELLO

  8. #1298
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    33,180
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Yes, meaning young black males should make an effort to not fit the stereotype of violent criminals. I can see how you could misinterpret that post alone but I’ve stated this several times.

    Putting it only on white people to stop being prejudice will not work. That’s only part of the equation.
    I'm putting it on anyone with prejudism against blacks, this includes brown, asian, black, etc.

    It's not something solely on white people.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  9. #1299
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    14,732
    I'm so outraged by this I'm thinking about going to target.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  10. #1300
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    14,732
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    A week ago it was tyranny for the government to order people to stay home because of a virus that's killed 100,000 Americans (from the self-proclaimed "pro-life" party). Now it's "umm...there's a curfew and if you don't obey it the police can do whatever they want to you".

    Not surprising, but man. Sure would be nice if any conservative could apply consistent logic to like literally anything.
    Because there's a difference between being able to shop at a store vs. looting one, lol. I think the curfews are absolute ******** but clearly the cops and national guard don't have things under control in certain places.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  11. #1301
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    33,180
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    You don’t think white kids who dresses in long trench coats/black clothes who acted anti-social didn’t get prejudged after the Columbine school shooting?

    After the Columbine school shooting they halted the release of the Matrix movie because Neo and company wear long trench coats.

    My brother-in-law was a black clothes/trench coat wearer, he literally got called a “school shooter” every day in school.
    No, I didnt specify people who wear trench coats. I said if someone treated all whites as mass shooters, you find this acceptable?

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  12. #1302
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    50,283
    Tear gas on peaceful protestors at the White House.

    A president blowing his dog whistle for 2nd amendment loonies.

    Staged looting by White supremacists across the country.

    This could really be it.

    We talked about this a few months ago. That our dying capitalist nation, like those in the past, could trigger a fall into a fascist police state.

    Unemployment soars, people are angry, racial justice uprising and an abused working class trapped at home.

    We should have listened to Chris hedges.

  13. #1303
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    73,752
    Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Because there's a difference between being able to shop at a store vs. looting one, lol. I think the curfews are absolute ******** but clearly the cops and national guard don't have things under control in certain places.
    100,000 deaths are fine but I draw the line at a target being looted.

    Brilliant. But of anyone on this site I know you truly value property and capital over people the most. No need to keep reminding us.

    Whatever. My last post of the night was just gonna be me asking where Nancy is. I was told it was stupid to want a different speaker, or even be critical of her, because she's such a wonderful leader.

    She's been less visible than just about anyone. Color me surprised
    HELLO

  14. #1304
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Hell on Earth- Missouri
    Posts
    14,648
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    A week ago it was tyranny for the government to order people to stay home because of a virus that's killed 100,000 Americans (from the self-proclaimed "pro-life" party). Now it's "umm...there's a curfew and if you don't obey it the police can do whatever they want to you".

    Not surprising, but man. Sure would be nice if any conservative could apply consistent logic to like literally anything.
    And two weeks ago those pushing for gatherings were called stupid uncaring *******s. And now, gatherings are a-ok.

    It would be nice if liberals could apply consistent logic to like literally anything.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

  15. #1305
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    73,752
    HELLO

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •