Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 87 of 446 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 6682
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Of course you blame the murderers for murder. The stereotype in partially to blame on them as well.
    I think I am being fair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

HELLO

A week ago it was tyranny for the government to order people to stay home because of a virus that's killed 100,000 Americans (from the self-proclaimed "pro-life" party). Now it's "umm...there's a curfew and if you don't obey it the police can do whatever they want to you".

Not surprising, but man. Sure would be nice if any conservative could apply consistent logic to like literally anything.
    HELLO

So trump made them throw rubber billets and gas and flash grenades so he could have photo opp outside the whitehouse.

Wow

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    A week ago it was tyranny for the government to order people to stay home because of a virus that's killed 100,000 Americans (from the self-proclaimed "pro-life" party). Now it's "umm...there's a curfew and if you don't obey it the police can do whatever they want to you".

Not surprising, but man. Sure would be nice if any conservative could apply consistent logic to like literally anything.
    yes, because every problem ever created was created solely by.....wait for it....a conservative
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    yes, because every problem ever created was created solely by.....wait for it....a conservative
    Would you say reading comprehension is a strength of yours or not?
    HELLO

Yes, meaning young black males should make an effort to not fit the stereotype of violent criminals. I can see how you could misinterpret that post alone but I’ve stated this several times.

Putting it only on white people to stop being prejudice will not work. That’s only part of the equation.
    I'm putting it on anyone with prejudism against blacks, this includes brown, asian, black, etc.

It's not something solely on white people.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I'm so outraged by this I'm thinking about going to target.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Because there's a difference between being able to shop at a store vs. looting one, lol. I think the curfews are absolute ******** but clearly the cops and national guard don't have things under control in certain places.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

You don’t think white kids who dresses in long trench coats/black clothes who acted anti-social didn’t get prejudged after the Columbine school shooting?

After the Columbine school shooting they halted the release of the Matrix movie because Neo and company wear long trench coats.

My brother-in-law was a black clothes/trench coat wearer, he literally got called a “school shooter” every day in school.
    No, I didnt specify people who wear trench coats. I said if someone treated all whites as mass shooters, you find this acceptable?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Tear gas on peaceful protestors at the White House.

A president blowing his dog whistle for 2nd amendment loonies.

Staged looting by White supremacists across the country.

This could really be it.

We talked about this a few months ago. That our dying capitalist nation, like those in the past, could trigger a fall into a fascist police state.

Unemployment soars, people are angry, racial justice uprising and an abused working class trapped at home.

We should have listened to Chris hedges.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Because there's a difference between being able to shop at a store vs. looting one, lol. I think the curfews are absolute ******** but clearly the cops and national guard don't have things under control in certain places.
    100,000 deaths are fine but I draw the line at a target being looted.

Brilliant. But of anyone on this site I know you truly value property and capital over people the most. No need to keep reminding us.

Whatever. My last post of the night was just gonna be me asking where Nancy is. I was told it was stupid to want a different speaker, or even be critical of her, because she's such a wonderful leader.

She's been less visible than just about anyone. Color me surprised
    HELLO

And two weeks ago those pushing for gatherings were called stupid uncaring *******s. And now, gatherings are a-ok.

It would be nice if liberals could apply consistent logic to like literally anything.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

HELLO