Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 271 of 305 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 4564
    NVN, hopeless cause.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    What in your view is lacking in empathy?
    The right is constantly trying to treat other identities in a way they would not accept their own identity being treated.

Hypocrites.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    The right is constantly trying to treat other identities in a way they would not accept their own identity being treated.

Hypocrites.

Example?

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Do us all a favor....since you quite obviously don't understand the Bible, please don't pretend you do in a political forum
    This is an idea you should direct towards mindless sheep Christians lol. Iíve studied The Bible meticulously and your knowledge of it comes from a Sunday school.

Feel free to tell us about the Council of Carthage tho. Have a feeling that might cut your argument short lol

Example?
    Yea, they constantly complain when they are compared to radical white supremacists, yet support treating every Muslim in the world like a terrorist and not allowing them to enter the country.

Cmon man, theres like a million examples, lol, wtf?

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Yea, they constantly complain when they are compared to radical white supremacists, yet support treating every Muslim in the world like a terrorist and not allowing them to enter the country.

Cmon man, theres like a million examples, lol, wtf?

I was looking for an example and not a generalization.

I was looking for an example and not a generalization.
    Yes, the muslim ban is the example I'm speaking of.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Just a quick couple.

The right has in recent months suggested that we sacrifice people for money. That protecting other people with a mask is less important than their right not to be mildly inconvienced.

They have literally taken thousands of children from their parents at the border.

They want to get rid of health insurance for millions and remove coverage for prexisting conditions.

So yeah... if you agree with them at least ****ing own it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Iíve got to say, this is an interesting way to look at this and Iíd argue itís a hell of a flex.

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    This is an idea you should direct towards mindless sheep Christians lol. Iíve studied The Bible meticulously and your knowledge of it comes from a Sunday school.

Feel free to tell us about the Council of Carthage tho. Have a feeling that might cut your argument short lol
    Just the fact you use the term mindless sheep Christians tells me there's no logic in even bothering debating this with you. So if you're waiting for it, you'll be disappointed.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Black people systematically abused and instead of hearing them out, jumping to All Lives Matter and that thereís no racism or problem etc etc.

Women want an equal pay act and denying the problem.

I dunno pick a social movement over the last 200 years and youíll find conservatives showing no empathy. Not even trying to put themselves in others position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hypocrites.

They call us bleeding heart liberals and donít know how they lack empathy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Women want an equal pay act and denying the problem.
    that one has always been a frustrating one for me because my personal experience is almost opposite

When I first graduated from college I was the victim of reverse sex discrimination....I was the hiring manager's choice for a very good starting job that would have put me on a very strong track (which I know because a friend of mine was a friend of the hiring manager)......but at the last minute, the home office insisted he fill the position with a woman.............it significantly changed the course of my career...originally into retail, where women were, at least at the time, more likely to get promotions than men. Most recently, I worked for state government...where I constantly saw women getting moved up at a higher rate.

So when I see talk of women getting equal pay...well, it strikes me different than it would for most, I guess.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

since this has turned into being about racism, surely this is on topic.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/07/14/nick-...imals-savages/

Nick Cannon Dropped By Viacom After Anti-Semitic Remarks
    Nick Cannon has been dropped by ViacomCBS after he made anti-Semitic comments on his podcast.

The announcement came Tuesday afternoon, amidst a downpour of outrage and backlash toward the 'Wild n' Out' star after he made very controversial claims on his podcast that many considered deeply troubling and downright hateful.
    In the same podcast in which Nick suggested white people were "a little less" than darker-skinned people, he also stated, "You canít be anti-Semitic when we are the Semitic people.Ē

Nick Cannon's under fire for comments he made about melanin, white people and why they became "savages" long, long ago -- and some are even calling him a "black supremacist."

"The Masked Singer" host has recently been accused of spewing anti-Semitism on his podcast, "Cannon's Class," but now it's this brief clip from his June 30 episode with Professor Griff -- formerly of Public Enemy -- that has people riled up.

Nick said that the power of melanin -- or lack thereof -- made white people "a little less" than darker-skinned people ... and claims this deficiency leads to fear.

He was speaking anthropologically -- meaning the very first white people in modern-day Europe -- but went on to say white people's fear made them lack compassion and ultimately ... become evil.

Nick then referred to these white people of the past as "savages," "barbaric" and added ... "They're the ones that are actually closer to animals, they're the ones that are actually the true savages."

Now, some people are calling him out for the remarks, including black British rapper Zuby, who tweeted, "Nick Cannon has gone full black supremacist. This is 100% certified racist."
    if anyone tried to say this about black people, they would quickly be labeled racist. the same should go for Nick Cannon.

this is what Democrats want.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wha...ce-reparations

Democratic Reps. Rashida Tlaib of Michigan and Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts announced the BREATHE Act on Tuesday -- legislation that would radically transform the nation's criminal justice system by eliminating life sentences, retroactively expunging drug crimes, shutting down multiple federal agencies and permanently closing prisons and immigration detention centers, among other agenda items.

The bill also seeks to end gang databases, establish pilot programs for a universal basic income, and afford voting rights and "lifetime education" to all illegal immigrants and incarcerated criminals.

The House passed a sweeping police reform bill last month. All 233 Democrats voted in favor of the bill -- titled the George Floyd Justice in Policing Act -- along with three Republicans. The Senate voted 55-45 in favor of the bill, but it needed 60 votes to move forward.
    Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelos couldn't even remember his name.

Section 1: Divesting from police

Eliminate ankle monitors

End life sentences and mandatory minimum sentences
    Abolish police gang databases, as well as armed cops and metal detectors in school

Forgive all outstanding court debt
    this doesn't help America, this hurts America.