Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 220 of 305 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230270 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 4565
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    it wasnt "being ready." He switched from his taser to gun and fired it all in under 1 second
    I guess I missed that police should wait before they are fired on first before they react, which of course would be too slow.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Cops have been saying for years that the Taser is a non-lethal weapon when they use it, but now that one was pointed at them, they act like it is.
    then they were wrong. I assume that is something pointed out to them when they try and say it's only non lethal.

the intent of the taser was to be non lethal. that would be the entire point it came to be used by police, as an option other than their gun. but a taser can and has been lethal.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    That place of Brooklyn used to be nothing but people of color living there, gentrification baby!
    What does this post mean???

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I guess I missed that police should wait before they are fired on first before they react, which of course would be too slow.
    Fired upon by a non deadly weapon without ammunition.....doesnít equate to using deadly force. Kicking the man while he died in addition to firing on him on him without provocation (taser was clearly NOT provocation) as well as it being in the back shows clear signs of malice to the courtroom. Felony Murder it is.

then they were wrong. I assume that is something pointed out to them when they try and say it's only non lethal.

the intent of the taser was to be non lethal. that would be the entire point it came to be used by police, as an option other than their gun. but a taser can and has been lethal.
    Originally it was considered non lethal, now its considered less-lethal.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    What does this post mean???
    What aren't you understanding is the bigger question.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    Originally it was considered non lethal, now its considered less-lethal.
    does that translate to 'well, it's USUALLY not lethal, but sometimes **** happens'?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

People have died after being punched in the head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    And we shouldn't complain if they make mistakes, or police department covering up misconduct like here in Chicago where a cop put sixteen bullets in a prone black man. Or taking months to file murder charges against the guys who killed Arbery? The last two cases, it was the release of tapes that force them to take action against those cops Or question when they go to the wrong house and kill a woman in her bed.

Look, I am all for good policing, but we can't let things ride because of their occupation.
    Itís funny how you mention those two things but completely silent on the cops who get shot and killed just sitting in their car.

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    Sure, many people don't make the choice to become a cop for these reasons. These people did and now that cops might be held accountable moving forward for their actions and so on they are going to take stands like this after their coworker kills a man by shooting him in the back while running away and supposedly kicking him while on the ground after. I am curious what about this incident so far has been an issue? That he is being questioned legally for his actions of killing someone running away then kicking them after? I would hope we have standards our police must live up to when killing someone personally...

It's almost like the lack of respect comes from the actions many have seen cops take over time, the violence they have used on innocent people this last month, the multiple killings like George Floyd or this example from cops and the long long history of much of the same often without any accountability or change. Not showing up to work after an incident like this only further gives people to question these types of cops further (whether it be these ones or the Buffalo ones). There is a clear appearance right now that they are solely based on having individual authority above question and when that is challenged... Well we have seen videos of police actions for the last month, it seems to just add fuel/context/clearly show the issues everyone is talking about.
    Itís pretty simple. Donít beat up a cop and take his taser and run away from them and you wonít be shot.

Your actions have consequences.

Thereís no proof that this was racially motivated at all but a lot of this country feels like it was because the guy was black? Do you think this would be a story if the guy who ran away from the officer was white? If not, why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Oof....what a pathetic attempt at a diss.
    Better than any attempt you give

Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    No.

But cute effort at trying to make the protests about something they arenít. Unfortunately some of us have actually been paying attention and care about black lives.
    What an ridiculous response. You donít agree with me? You donít care about black lives!

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Itís pretty simple. Donít beat up a cop and take his taser and run away from them and you wonít be shot.

Your actions have consequences.
    It's not a cops job to play judge, jury, and executioner.

How about being shot in the back multiple times and then kicked on the ground until you die? Where does that land or your pseudo morality compass?

you actions a have consequences. Same goes for the cop, whose actions were criminal and his consequences will involve prison
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Checking in again.

Sure seems like these protests are actually leading to some change. Strange. It's almost like history tells us this is how you actually get **** done!
    HELLO