Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 214 of 305 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224264 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 4565
  1. #3196
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    49,099
    Do you have any idea how dumb you sound?

    PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  2. #3197
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    West Side
    Posts
    12,597
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    This was inevitable. Our leaders want this chaos. A lot of innocent and vulnerable people are going to suffer due our criminal elite class's bizarre social theories and desire to upend society for their own ends. Crime rates are already way up in big cities affected by the riots. Pretty soon they'll all resemble the total war zones Baltimore and St. Louis turned into after their riots, with murder rates pushing all time highs that we haven't seen the likes of since the 70s.

    I just hope the criminals turned loose and emboldened by this chaos rape and murder more people like rhino than they do even just average brainwashed do-gooders like statquo. Chaos is random, though.
    I’m going to fly to the USA and bust your cheeks flea.

    Lol why am I going to get raped and murdered? I haven’t even **** on the cops I said I’m torn on it because they’re mostly good. LOL


    The Lost Boys of PSD

  3. 06-18-2020, 01:40 AM
    Reason
    Disruptive/Insults

  4. 06-18-2020, 01:55 AM
    Reason
    Disruptive/Insults

  5. 06-18-2020, 02:06 AM
    Reason
    Disruptive/Insults

  6. 06-18-2020, 02:15 AM
    Reason
    Disruptive/Insults

  7. #3198
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    31,962
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    This was inevitable. Our leaders want this chaos. A lot of innocent and vulnerable people are going to suffer due our criminal elite class's bizarre social theories and desire to upend society for their own ends. Crime rates are already way up in big cities affected by the riots. Pretty soon they'll all resemble the total war zones Baltimore and St. Louis turned into after their riots, with murder rates pushing all time highs that we haven't seen the likes of since the 70s.

    I just hope the criminals turned loose and emboldened by this chaos rape and murder more people like rhino than they do even just average brainwashed do-gooders like statquo. Chaos is random, though.
    lol, ur turning into sluggo!

    I ain't mad at that, but let the process be slow..

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  8. 06-18-2020, 02:21 AM
    Reason
    Disruptive/Insults

  9. #3199
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,861
    Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    No, they intended to commit a felony (assault) and it resulted in a death. No intention to kill is needed.

    So, if it is proven they intended to commit assault (his partner is testifying that they did), then the conviction will automatically jump to felony murder.
    where did they intent to assault?

    from the time Brooks assaulted the police and stole the taser, where was the improper intent to unjustly assault Brooks?

    different states have different ways of charging, like 1st degree murder has to show premeditated. I don't know if that is the case in Atlanta, but in Atlanta in this case don't they ahve to show beyond a reasonable doubt that the officer intended to kill Brooks?

  10. #3200
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,861
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Maybe it'll end when there isn't racist caricatures being used to sell everyday items. My "nothing" brings a lot more to the table than your constant barrage of partisan dog ****.
    fantastic, you actually answered the question.

    but what would be these examples beyond Aunt Jemima. Mrs. Butterworth? Uncle Ben's?

  11. #3201
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,861
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    With everything that is going on, you find the silliest things to spin on.
    if it's silly, then why are these things being removed? are these examples actually offensive and racist?

    I also don't have an issue with it happening. if enough people want these type of things gone, then okay.

  12. #3202
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    5,844
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    that's not why cops across the country are quitting...it's not in defense of cops involved in incidents like brooks'...morale is really low...even good cops have their limits on being viewed like all cops are bad, and Co stantly being berated in the press and directly to their faces
    Cops are quitting because they feel unsupported by the people that are supposed to have their backs…mayors, city councils, county commissioners.

    Cops also know that the vast majority of the population supports them while their senior politicians (mayors, city councils, county commissioners) do not.

    How do you think they feel when they are getting abused (both physically and mentally) and there is no support behind them???? How do you think they feel when they take on physical pain and injuries, make an arrest and then see the politicians and lawyers just let those people go????

    Typical city mayors know little about law enforcement other than the expense in $$$ in maintaining that system. Mayors, city councils etc. are more concerned with generating votes than protecting the public. A few hundred (or thousand ) street creeps that can vote means more to them than one police officer.

    These are the reasons they are quitting.

  13. #3203
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    19,820
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Cops are quitting because they feel unsupported by the people that are supposed to have their backs…mayors, city councils, county commissioners.

    Cops also know that the vast majority of the population supports them while their senior politicians (mayors, city councils, county commissioners) do not.

    How do you think they feel when they are getting abused (both physically and mentally) and there is no support behind them???? How do you think they feel when they take on physical pain and injuries, make an arrest and then see the politicians and lawyers just let those people go????

    Typical city mayors know little about law enforcement other than the expense in $$$ in maintaining that system. Mayors, city councils etc. are more concerned with generating votes than protecting the public. A few hundred (or thousand ) street creeps that can vote means more to them than one police officer.

    These are the reasons they are quitting.
    Exactly. I think that is pretty spot on.

  14. #3204
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7,077
    Not feeling supported or respected?

    Sounds like the lot of many working folk in this country.

  15. #3205
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    12,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    Not feeling supported or respected?

    Sounds like the lot of many working folk in this country.
    most of us don't go to work every day knowing we have a legitimate chance of significant injury or death...WHILE not being supported or respected at the same time.....
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  16. #3206
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    11,924
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    if it's silly, then why are these things being removed? are these examples actually offensive and racist?

    I also don't have an issue with it happening. if enough people want these types of things gone, then okay.
    With everything else I face in life, this so low on my radar that I didn't feel one way or the other about it. I had Aunt Jemina, Uncle Ben and Ms. Butterworth sitting on my family breakfast table for years, if they change it, it will still be sitting on my table without any discussion on racism, stereotypes, or celebration because there more serious things to worry about.

    How many hills do you want fight on?

    How about getting butthurt over the environment? Endless wars? Poverty in America? But you want to fight to perserve Aunt Jemina.

  17. #3207
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    11,924
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Cops are quitting because they feel unsupported by the people that are supposed to have their backs…mayors, city councils, county commissioners.

    Cops also know that the vast majority of the population supports them while their senior politicians (mayors, city councils, county commissioners) do not.

    How do you think they feel when they are getting abused (both physically and mentally) and there is no support behind them???? How do you think they feel when they take on physical pain and injuries, make an arrest and then see the politicians and lawyers just let those people go????

    Typical city mayors know little about law enforcement other than the expense in $$$ in maintaining that system. Mayors, city councils etc. are more concerned with generating votes than protecting the public. A few hundred (or thousand ) street creeps that can vote means more to them than one police officer.

    These are the reasons they are quitting.
    And we shouldn't complain if they make mistakes, or police department covering up misconduct like here in Chicago where a cop put sixteen bullets in a prone black man. Or taking months to file murder charges against the guys who killed Arbery? The last two cases, it was the release of tapes that force them to take action against those cops Or question when they go to the wrong house and kill a woman in her bed.

    Look, I am all for good policing, but we can't let things ride because of their occupation.

  18. #3208
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    11,924
    Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    Exactly. I think that is pretty spot on.
    and you, my friend kept saying you never saw the film where that officer kicked the man he shot three times. I saw it on the national news quite clearly him drawing his foot back and kicking a dying man while his buddy put his foot on his shoulder.

    Are we accessing the situation as it is or how we wish it would be?

    I guess we shouldn't question his method either because he is a cop with a tough job?

    I hope his arse fry, that was disgusting and any cop who wish to support him, good riddance we don't need that in our communities.

    Over the last month, more protesters have been arrested then, looters. WTF is they trying to tell us?
    Last edited by WES445; 06-18-2020 at 11:45 AM.

  19. #3209
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    7,077
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    most of us don't go to work every day knowing we have a legitimate chance of significant injury or death...WHILE not being supported or respected at the same time.....
    Fair enough, but not my point.

  20. #3210
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    11,924
    Had one police chief say we should be shooting more blacks than they do according to some stats. Oh, that is f'ing comforting to know. How is that productive in fostering good relationships with those they serve and protect? Or does that matter anymore?

    It's these cop's attitude that pisses me off more then what bad cops do.
    Last edited by WES445; 06-18-2020 at 12:13 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •