Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 213 of 295 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 4422
    Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Oh, I wouldn't doubt it, but this the perfect incident and the perfect guy, I heard he had infractions in his files, for them to fry.

What I mean by a bad fight is the fact he isn't a squeak clean cop without blemishes. If one is going to make a stand you have to be beyond reproach especially in this environment. If Rosa Parks was a two-bit whore or just unlikable, she wouldn't be a good symbol for the civil rights marches.

This just makes them look bad supporting a questionable cop. Isn't his partner testifying against him?
    The media is reporting that his partner is testifying against him. The partners lawyer is stating that he never agreed to that so who really knows what the true story is at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I hadnít seen that he kicked him before you posted it. Is that on video?
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I would assume if it happened than itís on video, but I havenít seen the actual video anywhere yet.

Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    The media is reporting that his partner is testifying against him. The partners lawyer is stating that he never agreed to that so who really knows what the true story is at this point.

I would assume if it happened than itís on video, but I havenít seen the actual video anywhere yet.
    Speaking about the good cops, which I had the pleasure of dealing with, even in my knot-head teenage days, they got the toughest job in America. My interaction with cops changes after the drugs flooded the various neighborhood around my area. The gangs change from aimless punks to rich drug barons. This makes me think that we should change our policies towards drug prohibition as we did with prohibition.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    It's def a whole different ballgame. Hand tracking software is very helpful in lieu of actual in person reads.
    I don't know if they had that when I was playing online legal cash games. I wasn't heartbroken when they made it illegal. It just wasn't suitable for my play. I like the interaction with the other players.
    Last edited by WES445; 06-17-2020 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    This cop was kicking a dying man that he shot numerous times in the back. Why would any cop DEFEND those actions? Thats not a witch hunt, thats a cop completely ****ing up on the job. Condemn his actions and move forward. Same goes for the Buffalo cops that resigned after one of them gave a non-violent protester a brain injury. What are they defending? In every other profession on the planet, you condemn the actions of one of your own that did a bad job, and try to fix the problem.

So if I can't kick a dying man to death, I don't want to work, pathetic
    that's not why cops across the country are quitting...it's not in defense of cops involved in incidents like brooks'...morale is really low...even good cops have their limits on being viewed like all cops are bad, and Co stantly being berated in the press and directly to their faces
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

I still hold good cops accountable for not policing their own. I feel for them, but they still are apart of the problem with their silence and caving to police tribalism. What if doctors kept silent about bad doctors?
    Last edited by WES445; 06-17-2020 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    that's not why cops across the country are quitting...it's not in defense of cops involved in incidents like brooks'...morale is really low...even good cops have their limits on being viewed like all cops are bad, and Co stantly being berated in the press and directly to their faces
    This was inevitable. Our leaders want this chaos. A lot of innocent and vulnerable people are going to suffer due our criminal elite class's bizarre social theories and desire to upend society for their own ends. Crime rates are already way up in big cities affected by the riots. Pretty soon they'll all resemble the total war zones Baltimore and St. Louis turned into after their riots, with murder rates pushing all time highs that we haven't seen the likes of since the 70s.

I just hope the criminals turned loose and emboldened by this chaos rape and murder more people like rhino than they do even just average brainwashed do-gooders like statquo. Chaos is random, though.

I don't know if they had that when I was playing online legal cash games. I wasn't heartbroken when they made it illegal. It just wasn't suitable for my play. I like the interaction with the other players.
    Pretty sure these tools have been around for a decade or two, including pre-Black Friday. Played two tourneys today. Took first in one and second in the other. In the latter one (once it was just myself and one other player left, he had a small chip lead), I got pocket kings and did a smooth call, knowing my table image was really right, and hoping to get the guy to make a bet that I'd go over the top on to trap him. Worked just as I planned: dude bet, I raised him, and then he went all in, which I called quickly.

This idiot flips over 6/9 and hits both the 6 and the 9 on the flop to win the tourney.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    This was inevitable. Our leaders want this chaos. A lot of innocent and vulnerable people are going to suffer due our criminal elite class's bizarre social theories and desire to upend society for their own ends. Crime rates are already way up in big cities affected by the riots. Pretty soon they'll all resemble the total war zones Baltimore and St. Louis turned into after their riots, with murder rates pushing all time highs that we haven't seen the likes of since the 70s.

I just hope the criminals turned loose and emboldened by this chaos rape and murder more people like rhino than they do even just average brainwashed do-gooders like statquo. Chaos is random, though.
    Spreading that sunshine and giggle again.

Pretty sure these tools have been around for a decade or two, including pre-Black Friday. Played two tourneys today. Took first in one and second in the other. In the latter one (once it was just myself and one other player left, he had a small chip lead), I got pocket kings and did a smooth call, knowing my table image was really right, and hoping to get the guy to make a bet that I'd go over the top on to trap him. Worked just as I planned: dude bet, I raised him, and then he went all in, which I called quickly.

This idiot flips over 6/9 and hits both the 6 and the 9 on the flop to win the tourney.
    Are these cash games? Feel you on the lost but that is a part of the game as they said.

No point in playing if cash ain't involved.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

No point in playing if cash ain't involved.
    True that.

Mob rule won in Atlanta today.

Tight.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    If good cops want to not be viewed as the same as bad cops, they can always try doing something about it. The three cops that sat like blithering idiots while George Floyd was being murdered for instance. Take ownership and action and donít just stand there like a slack jawed moron.

I still hold good cops accountable for not policing their own. I feel for them, but they still are apart of the problem with their silence and caving to police tribalism. What if doctors kept silent about bad doctors?
    From the guy who had a problem with my girl calling her own race on their BS. What a ****ing hypocrite.