Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 212 of 305 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222262 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 4565
    Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Can you agree that there are some people out there that we would be better off without???? Like if they went away it would be addition by subtraction??? This that I have seen in CHAZ or CHOP and at a lot of these lootings fit thsat bill in my opinion.

Can you agree that have ing successful businesses in the community is more beneficial to the people in the community than the typical residents of CHAZ or CHOP or a lot of these looters??? Would you rather have decently run, profitable business in your community (providing hundreds of jobs and thousands of tax $$$) supplying products and services to the residents or would you rather have the CHAZ or CHOP crowd roaming about in some sort of hazy stupor???
    I guess if it is you who decide who we would be better off without, the world would be a better place. Starting to sound like a pep-rally in 1935 Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Can you agree that there are some people out there that we would be better off without???? Like if they went away it would be addition by subtraction??? This that I have seen in CHAZ or CHOP and at a lot of these lootings fit thsat bill in my opinion.

Can you agree that have ing successful businesses in the community is more beneficial to the people in the community than the typical residents of CHAZ or CHOP or a lot of these looters??? Would you rather have decently run, profitable business in your community (providing hundreds of jobs and thousands of tax $$$) supplying products and services to the residents or would you rather have the CHAZ or CHOP crowd roaming about in some sort of hazy stupor???
    Why would everyone there be in a hazy stupor???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Full of myself, perhaps. I'll reserve dense for the guy quoting meaningless poll numbers.
    What

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    spliff(TONE) post with nothing as usual. you can't even answer a simple question.

if people find Aunt Jemima offensive or racist or whatever and want to change it, I'm not going to get triggered and upset. I don't really care if they change it, or not. but if people want to change this, where does it end.
    Maybe it'll end when there isn't racist caricatures being used to sell everyday items. My "nothing" brings a lot more to the table than your constant barrage of partisan dog ****.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    No, it isn't unheard of but that isn't a high odds hand. You made a good call but suffer a bad beat. No one would diss you for it. It happens. That river drop can turn a great hand into a dumpster fire. I played occasionally in the past and may have lost a little more then I gain.
    For sure. No shortage of lucky donks making silly plays online.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Sounds like you're already triggered and upset.
    Bingo.

Apparently a bunch of Atlanta PD officers just quit. And those that didnít quit are refusing to work. They are looking for assistance from surrounding areas and they are refusing to help in Atlanta. Crazy times.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    spliff(TONE) post with nothing as usual. you can't even answer a simple question.

if people find Aunt Jemima offensive or racist or whatever and want to change it, I'm not going to get triggered and upset. I don't really care if they change it, or not. but if people want to change this, where does it end.
    With everything that is going on, you find the silliest things to spin on.

Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    Apparently a bunch of Atlanta PD officers just quit. And those that didnít quit are refusing to work. They are looking for assistance from surrounding areas and they are refusing to help in Atlanta. Crazy times.
    I guess they show us. What a hill to defend. The right not to have their methods criticizes by the community they serve and protect. I am just guessing because I don't understand their mindset.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    For sure. No shortage of lucky donks making silly plays online.
    I hate online pokers because you can't pick up any tells. That is half the fun of playing.

I hate online pokers because you can't pick up any tells. That is half the fun of playing.
    It's def a whole different ballgame. Hand tracking software is very helpful in lieu of actual in person reads.

I guess they show us. What a hill to defend. The right not to have their methods criticizes by the community they serve and protect. I am just guessing because I don't understand their mindset.
    I donít think itís the criticism of the community. From what Iíve heard it seems like they feel the DA/political figures are on a witch hunt and trying to use them for the benefit of their own political agenda.

I donít think itís the criticism of the community. From what Iíve heard it seems like they feel the DA/political figures are on a witch hunt and trying to use them for the benefit of their own political agenda.
    This cop was kicking a dying man that he shot numerous times in the back. Why would any cop DEFEND those actions? Thats not a witch hunt, thats a cop completely ****ing up on the job. Condemn his actions and move forward. Same goes for the Buffalo cops that resigned after one of them gave a non-violent protester a brain injury. What are they defending? In every other profession on the planet, you condemn the actions of one of your own that did a bad job, and try to fix the problem.

So if I can't kick a dying man to death, I don't want to work, pathetic
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Oh, I wouldn't doubt it, but this the perfect incident and the perfect guy, I heard he had infractions in his files, for them to fry.

What I mean by a bad fight is the fact he isn't a squeak clean cop without blemishes. If one is going to make a stand you have to be beyond reproach especially in this environment. If Rosa Parks was a two-bit whore or just unlikable, she wouldn't be a good symbol for the civil rights marches.

This just makes them look bad supporting a questionable cop. Isn't his partner testifying against him?

Oh, I wouldn't doubt it, but this the perfect incident and the perfect guy, I heard he had infractions in his files, for them to fry.

What I mean by a bad fight is the fact he isn't a squeak clean cop without blemishes. If one is going to make a stand you have to be beyond reproach especially in this environment. If Rosa Parks was a two-bit whore or just unlikable, she wouldn't be a good symbol for the civil rights marches.

This just makes them look bad supporting a questionable cop. Isn't his partner testifying against him?
    I hadnít seen that he kicked him before you posted it. Is that on video?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.