Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 292 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast
    https://twitter.com/k3lese/status/12...310900226?s=21

Old white male dress all in black with a gas mask breaking windows with a hammer?

Suspicious indeed.

That’s not a protester, that dude is trying to make **** worst.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    What's the odds that Biden will even be upright come November?
    Donald Trump has twice in the last couple weeks said that he tested positive for coronavirus. Please remind me why we're only acting like Joe Biden says things or is in a mental state that he isn't qualified to be president.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Donald Trump has twice in the last couple weeks said that he tested positive for coronavirus. Please remind me why we're only acting like Joe Biden says things or is in a mental state that he isn't qualified to be president.
    Links please. I'm sure you could find them within your Twitter verse. When did trump say that he tested positive for covid?

Links please. I'm sure you could find them within your Twitter verse. When did trump say that he tested positive for covid?
    I've posted the video of it already. But since your Google isn't working, let me help you out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNiqWjDAm8M
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I've posted the video of it already. But since your Google isn't working, let me help you out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNiqWjDAm8M
    Do they have a 'Hearing Comprehension: 101'? If so, you failed.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

To be fair that was not ****ing English.

The corpse of Joe Biden would still be leading in the polls. That's a tough pill to swallow for MAGA fanboys.

The Lost Boys of PSD

'If You Say You Can’t Breathe, You’re Breathing’: Mississippi Mayor Defends Officers Involved in George Floyd’s Arrest

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...floyds-arrest/

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    'If You Say You Can’t Breathe, You’re Breathing’: Mississippi Mayor Defends Officers Involved in George Floyd’s Arrest

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile...floyds-arrest/
    That guy is a ****ing idiot. But then again, I don’t know how much I can blame him versus the fact that he’s from Mississippi. He never really had a chance to get a positive IQ with their school system.

That guy is a ****ing idiot. But then again, I don’t know how much I can blame him versus the fact that he’s from Mississippi. He never really had a chance to get a positive IQ with their school system.
    Yeah, let's just call everyone in Mississippi a bunch of mindless idiots because their mayor is a piece of ****.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Yes, this is real. I'd have shared the tweet like normal but Twitter disabled the ability to do that since it "glorifies violence".

Probably greater odds than Trump is.