Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 293 of 421 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303343393 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 6306
    Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    Dear lord... Are you taking a bugs bunny joke seriously? Spliff... Can you send this guy a joint...?
    Good God…how can you not see the point????

Someone posts a video of some idiotic nut job in Florida and then several other posters quickly pick up the ball and paint the entire state as nut jobs.

I am merely pointing out that there are nut jobs everywhere and that whites do not dislike blacks as a whole. (Not to mention that all police are not evil…as some here seemm to believe.)

My God almighty…how is that unclear???

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Nah, that was pure unadulterated anger and her racism eventually had no filter as it build up.
    I think we should have a poll... Can we make a poll in here?

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Good God…how can you not see the point????

Someone posts a video of some idiotic nut job in Florida and then several other posters quickly pick up the ball and paint the entire state as nut jobs.

I am merely pointing out that there are nut jobs everywhere and that whites do not dislike blacks as a whole. (Not to mention that all police are not evil…as some here seemm to believe.)

My God almighty…how is that unclear???
    Ok Captain Obvious. Thanks for pointing that out to us. You gonna tell us where the sun will rise tomorrow while you are at it.

Wait……this can’t be right. People are just so civil in NY. nThis only happens in other states.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...tail&FORM=VIRE

This can’t be right either. Police don’t care about black people

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...tail&FORM=VIRE

What’s goin’ on here??? The world is upside down!!!!

or

Are there complete idiots in every state (are there idiots everywhere) and for the most part are police officers just opretty good people.

Can we un-eff Floirida??? Any cartoons of NY being cut out of the union??? (More shootings in the first 7 months than all of last year.)
    Can you please stop being such a SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR and trying to censor Bugs Bunny?!?! It was good enough for the 1940s and I think it's good enough for today! I'm tired of you PC police trying to censor the past just because it shows different values than we have today.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Ok Captain Obvious. Thanks for pointing that out to us. You gonna tell us where the sun will rise tomorrow while you are at it.
    You really don't see my point???

People do this all the time on these sites…they pull out a video of an extreme situation and paint an entire landscape with that broad brush.

e.g. See Floyd, George. Horrible video of a horrible situation and all of a sudden all police are evil. police departments across the US needs to be defunded. Riot everyone!!!!

People cherry pick here all the time.

e.g. police officer bumps into or pushes some old guy and (of course) that's proof positive that all police are thugs. Forget about all the crap thrown at the police. That's OK. Some old guy fell over…rebel everyone.

I'm just pointing out that there are nuts everywhere (see Naked Athena)

Problem here is that except for about half dozen posters, all the rest are pretty much carbon copies of each other.

And the sun will rise in the east tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Can you please stop being such a SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR and trying to censor Bugs Bunny?!?! It was good enough for the 1940s and I think it's good enough for today! I'm tired of you PC police trying to censor the past just because it shows different values than we have today.
    Is Bugs Bunny still around??? I know they were working on Yosemite Sam??? He offended someone.

You really don't see my point???

People do this all the time on these sites…they pull out a video of an extreme situation and paint an entire landscape with that broad brush.

e.g. See Floyd, George. Horrible video of a horrible situation and all of a sudden all police are evil. police departments across the US needs to be defunded. Riot everyone!!!!

People cherry pick here all the time.

e.g. police officer bumps into or pushes some old guy and (of course) that's proof positive that all police are thugs. Forget about all the crap thrown at the police. That's OK. Some old guy fell over…rebel everyone.

I'm just pointing out that there are nuts everywhere (see Naked Athena)

Problem here is that except for about half dozen posters, all the rest are pretty much carbon copies of each other.

And the sun will rise in the east tomorrow.
    The point of my post was that your point was obvious. Just because someone makes a "Florida is full of crazies" joke, doesn't mean they think there are none elsewhere. You'd have to be crazy (AKA be from Florida) to have that kind of black and white thinking (or to think others have that kind of black and white thinking).

Is Bugs Bunny still around??? I know they were working on Yosemite Sam??? He offended someone.
    And it appears that Bugs Bunny offended your liberal sensibilities.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Elmer Fudd is no longer allowed to hunt wabbits
    It's that arrogant Roadrunner that pisses me off the most, with Foghorn Leghorn not far behind
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Elmer Fudd is no longer allowed to hunt wabbits
    It's that arrogant Roadrunner that pisses me off the most, with Foghorn Leghorn not far behind
    It's just a shame folks like Sluggo are trying to cancel Looney Tunes.
    _____

And it appears that Bugs Bunny offended your liberal sensibilities.
    And appears you are wrong.

And appears you are wrong.
    I'm not the one trying to cancel Bugs Bunny.
    _____

The point of my post was that your point was obvious. Just because someone makes a "Florida is full of crazies" joke, doesn't mean they think there are none elsewhere. You'd have to be crazy (AKA be from Florida) to have that kind of black and white thinking (or to think others have that kind of black and white thinking).

Others absolutely do have that kind of black and white thinking.

Look at how many here see the police. You see daily outrage over how the police are handling the "peaceful protesters" but not a word about the violence and insults directed against the police. The police aren't throwing rocks and bottles, nor setting fires, nor spray painting private property. Yet the police are described across the board as thugs.
    The video of the elderly couple in Rochester (I think it was Rochester) being hit over the head by 2x4s by "peaceful protestors" received few comments at all here.

Some weeks back our champion poster posted a video of Ahmaud Arbery, being rousted by the police (in his mind) as proof that the police are thugs and just looking to push people around. If you review the video, the police were obviously responding to a suspicious situation, were overly polite to Arbery, Arbery was profane and confrontational and the police let him walk away when they could have arrested him for an expired registration (or license. Can't remember which). So the video actually proves the opposite of what the poster was trying to make the rest of this crowd believe. When I asked for an explanation, it was ignored (unless I missed it.)

Point is that people mislead here all the time and others just go along with the ride.

I'm not the one trying to cancel Bugs Bunny.
    Nor am I…where did say that???

[/B]

Others absolutely do have that kind of black and white thinking.

Look at how many here see the police. You see daily outrage over how the police are handling the "peaceful protesters" but not a word about the violence and insults directed against the police. The police aren't throwing rocks and bottles, nor setting fires, nor spray painting private property. Yet the police are described across the board as thugs.
    The video of the elderly couple in Rochester (I think it was Rochester) being hit over the head by 2x4s by "peaceful protestors" received few comments at all here.

Some weeks back our champion poster posted a video of Ahmaud Arbery, being rousted by the police (in his mind) as proof that the police are thugs and just looking to push people around. If you review the video, the police were obviously responding to a suspicious situation, were overly polite to Arbery, Arbery was profane and confrontational and the police let him walk away when they could have arrested him for an expired registration (or license. Can't remember which). So the video actually proves the opposite of what the poster was trying to make the rest of this crowd believe. When I asked for an explanation, it was ignored (unless I missed it.)

Point is that people mislead here all the time and others just go along with the ride.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯