Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 291 of 446 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293301341391 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 6685
    I can't remember where online it was...another forum here, or elsewhere...but people were talking about the various Democratic candidates and a couple people kept saying Bernie was too old, Joe would be better.....umm, Joe is a whopping 10 months 'younger'.....
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yup, now he is for Black Lives Matters when it is a Trump supporter.
    WE STILL KNOW WHERE THE PITCHFORKS ARE:Beau of the Fifth Column, you tube.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Yup, now he is for Black Lives Matters when it is a Trump supporter.
    Nope. I have always believed that black lives matter. They absolutely do. However, I completely don't believe in the BLM organization and I have no issue stating state.

You do understand that believing that black lives matter VS not believing in blacklivesmatter.com are not the same, don't you?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

I don't believe in Santa Claus.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Nope. I have always believed that black lives matter. They absolutely do. However, I completely don't believe in the BLM organization and I have no issue stating state.

You do understand that believing that black lives matter VS not believing in blacklivesmatter.com are not the same, don't you?
    Do you believe the BLM complaints of systemic racism?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Yeah, when it is on your terms as you see it not how the black community sees it. Considering your pandemic stance I don't have much faith in your belief that black lives matter. Unless it is a republican or even more a Trump supporter, such a rare animal.
    Last edited by WES445; 08-02-2020 at 12:56 AM.

Before Thursday nightís opening games of Major League Baseballís shortened season, every player on the Yankees and Nationals, and every player on the Giants and Dodgers, held a ribbon and took a knee for a moment of staged solidarity to acknowledge that acknowledging Black Lives Matter is an important thing to do to keep up appearances right now. Major League Baseball still embraces Donald Trump and still has widespread issues with racism. This was just a moment to say, hey, the police murdering people is not okay.

Well, Coonrod, quite literally, could not get down with that.

ďIím a Christian, so I just believe that I canít kneel before anything besides God,Ē the right-hander said of his decision not to kneel with every single other player on his team and the other team.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadspi...1844496940/amp

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Do you believe the BLM complaints of systemic racism?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Some.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Yeah, when it is on your terms as you see it not how the black community sees it. Considering your pandemic stance I don't have much faith in your belief that black lives matter. Unless it is a republican or even more a Trump supporter, such a rare animal.
    Whatever man. I've been on this site for 11 years and haven't uttered a single racist word, haven't made a single racist post and haven't supported a single racist comment. You have zero idea as to who I am as a person beyond politics but here you are commingling my thoughts about covid with my thoughts about black people. You want me to be racist man. That's 100% on you.

Seriously. **** off.

Whatever man. I've been on this site for 11 years and haven't uttered a single racist word, haven't made a single racist post and haven't supported a single racist comment. You have zero idea as to who I am as a person beyond politics but here you are commingling my thoughts about covid with my thoughts about black people. You want me to be racist man. That's 100% on you.

Seriously. **** off.
    Edit: And for what it's ****ing worth: To me Floyd's life is exactly as important as Trammell's life. Both were very important. Unfortunately you don't see it that way since Trammell was a trump supporter. His life doesn't matter to you. If it did, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Seriously. **** off.
    More internal dialogue that I am not apart of. I never accuse you of being a racist or uttering a racist statement. Just because I stated that you don't agree with the Black community, who supports BLM, on Black issues don't make you a racist, just ignorant to the conditions they face. I am sure I ignorant about all the women's issues, but the difference between us is I listen to their concerns and even if I don't agree with a stance, abortion, I don't stand in their way.
    . If you show bad judgement in one area, I pretty sure that can be a factor in other areas that don't affect you as well, since you judge thing by your personal experience.

Edit: And for what it's ****ing worth: To me Floyd's life is exactly as important as Trammell's life. Both were very important. Unfortunately you don't see it that way since Trammell was a trump supporter. His life doesn't matter to you. If it did, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
    Oh, boohoo. I don't give a crap about Trump or some republican supporters who don't give a crap about black issues or the seriousness of this virus. I not going to make a difference for this guy just because he shares the same skin color as me. I don't give a crap about Herman Cain either, because he was stupid to disregard proper guidelines to ensure his health and those around him. I feel for his family who may let suffer from his bad decision making.

My community is dying, with no relief in sight, I have no tears for those who support Trump and the republican party or some of the democrats as well. Hard times makes hard people. Civility is dead when the stakes are this high. If there were civility, we wouldn't be in the state we are in.

GTFO
    Last edited by WES445; 08-02-2020 at 10:32 AM.

Some.
    Some. Just not enough to disrupt anything that has contributed to making your life comfortable at the detriment of anyone of color. Those are allies they can do without.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I don't believe in Santa Claus.
    I believe in the spirit of hope, good, and giving that her personifies.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Some. Just not enough to disrupt anything that has contributed to making your life comfortable at the detriment of anyone of color. Those are allies they can do without.
    Isn't it possible there is room between the two positions?