Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 468 of 523 FirstFirst ... 368418458466467468469470478518 ... LastLast
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 7834
    Quote Originally Posted by browski234 View Post
    If a false accusation of racism makes you excuse or ignore actual racism, guess what, you’re racist lol
    it doesn't make me or anyone excuse or ignore actual racist, you don't know how to pay attention. you're stuck in your ignorant narrative.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Says the biggest purveyor of using false instances of racism to discredit actual racism.
    so we shouldn't use Trump's lies to discredit anything else he said? stop. you know you wouldn't agree with that.

there are a lot more examples of actual real racism, but the lies and false incidents hurt the credibility.

imagine the next time someone black says they were physically attacked at night and a noose put around their neck. if true that would be awful and deserve attention, but we already had that with Jussie Smollett and it was ********. that hurts real racism.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it doesn't make me or anyone excuse or ignore actual racist, you don't know how to pay attention. you're stuck in your ignorant narrative.
    Wow. All I have to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    Wow. All I have to say.
    It's like he's talking to himself and doesn't even realize it. Lost in his own delusions.

no it's not, you know that, right?

we know Trump has lied many times as President, right? you know that meant when Trump said something, his credibility was hurt because of the lies. I bet you would agree with that.

now imagine some lying about incidents they thought or perceived as racist, that had nothing to do with race. it hurts the credibility of the movement and why some question incidents going forward.
    It only hurts the credibility in the eyes of those looking for a reason to oppose it.

Makes no diff.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Umm, lol..

now imagine some lying about incidents they thought or perceived as racist, that had nothing to do with race. it hurts the credibility of the movement and why some question incidents going forward.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

so we shouldn't use Trump's lies to discredit anything else he said? stop. you know you wouldn't agree with that.

there are a lot more examples of actual real racism, but the lies and false incidents hurt the credibility.

imagine the next time someone black says they were physically attacked at night and a noose put around their neck. if true that would be awful and deserve attention, but we already had that with Jussie Smollett and it was ********. that hurts real racism.
    How did.that hurt real racism? What effect does that have on systemic racism? It makes it less true?

Did Jussie ever go to jail for making a false police report??? I don't remember hearing if he did or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    Did Jussie ever go to jail for making a false police report??? I don't remember hearing if he did or not.
    Nope. He settled a deal where he did community service and surrendered the bond he had posted.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Somebody momma never explains the "The boy who cried wolf" story. And your Jussie's example is pitiful. The law system judges each case on its own merit not what happened in similar cases. I am pretty sure Canada does this as well. You aren't our "go-to guy" for understanding racism and it seems how the justice system works as well. The court handled this lying piece of crap, but I would have given him jail time. Phony charges of rape and racism should be harshly dealt with because of the seriousness of the charge. Anyway, his budding acting career is over. What a stupid way to throw away a career that a lot of people would give a left nut for.
    Last edited by WES445; 01-21-2021 at 07:00 PM.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

11. 01-22-2021, 11:07 AM
    Reason
    Trolling

12. 01-22-2021, 11:08 AM
    Reason
    Trolling

13. 01-22-2021, 11:08 AM
    Reason
    Trolling

My point was you constantly push the incidents of false racism in order to discredit actual instances of racism. Like how, for example, anytime someone talks about actual instances of racism you bring up Jussie Smollett to discredit the actual racist example.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    My point was you constantly push the incidents of false racism in order to discredit actual instances of racism. Like how, for example, anytime someone talks about actual instances of racism you bring up Jussie Smollett to discredit the actual racist example.
    What's the end goal with this anyway, special?

This combines the criminal justice aspect aspect and the treason aspect.

https://twitter.com/theybf/status/13...432989185?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    This combines the criminal justice aspect aspect and the treason aspect.

https://twitter.com/theybf/status/13...432989185?s=21
    Meanwhile the treason chick that stole the laptop gets to go home with mommy.

White woman vs black dude.