Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 640 of 702 FirstFirst ... 140540590630638639640641642650690 ... LastLast
Results 9,586 to 9,600 of 10529
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Prey View Post
    That's fine. Replacing one time of racism with another kind of racism is not progress to me. In fact, it is worse. All of the hatred that is being sown by the BLM, Nation of Islam, Southern Poverty Law Center, et al is just revenge for real and perceived injustices committed 50-200+ years ago by people of all different races, creeds, and colors. Martin Luther King wouldn't want this kind of society methinks.
    Yup, and if he was alive, he would be a Trumpster staring on the FOX "Hannity and King" show right after Republican Jesus's "Devotion to Prosperity Hour''.

I give yous clowns a decade before MLK becomes white hillbilly from Appalachian.

But, yeah, MLK would find a friend in thee. sure
    Last edited by WES445; 01-26-2022 at 12:45 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Unless his goal was to continue his playing career.
    True.

Wowie. You sure told me, huh? Feel better? Funny crap when the race card gets played over and over again by people who cannot handle anyone who disagrees with him. Must make you feel better like you are somehow, "bad" or something?
    Don't try to invoke MLK like you have any idea what you're talking about and that won't happen.

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    And boycotting the NFL did not work for its intended goal either. The NFL is more popular than ever and more involved in fighting racism and promoting what Kaepernick stood for.

Sounds like Kap won.
    boycotting is stupid, no argument there.

sorry but the bold is comical. Kaepernick didn't stand, that is the problem. had the NFL done this instead of allowed Kaepernick to kneel, people would not have been offended. it was the kneeling during the anthem that bothered people.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Black Lives Matter can do good, but this type of thing is why they are deserving criticism.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pol...ed-cops-heroes
    Police groups slam Black Lives Matter chapter for complaining shot police officers treated as 'heroes'
    Police unions are slamming the Black Lives Matter chapter in Washington, D.C., after the group complained that cops who are shot in the line of duty are automatically treated as "heroes."

Shortly after a Metropolitan Police Department officer was shot in D.C.’s Petworth neighborhood Sunday night, Black Lives Matter D.C. took the opportunity to promote its #StopMPD campaign and warn against the spread of "copaganda."

"This is the point we’ve been making for months," Black Lives Matter D.C. tweeted Sunday night. "Look at the reaction and coverage tonight. Tear jerker press conferences and proclamations of heroes coming soon. Imagine if people knew these folks’ names. Being Black in DC is more dangerous than any job."

reality about police..

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ers-rise-2022/
    Violent attacks against police officers on the rise in 2022
    A police officer has been shot nearly every day this year as a growing wave of shootings and other attacks across the country claimed the lives of four officers in less than a month.

Through the first 24 days of the year, gunmen opened fire on cops 22 times, killing three officers, according to data from the National Gun Violence Archive.

Another four officers have been ambushed in vehicle attacks. One incident resulted in the death of a Houston police officer over the weekend.

this anti police ******** from BLM is wrong.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Don't try to invoke MLK like you have any idea what you're talking about and that won't happen.
    They have their one MLK quote lock, stock, and barrel and ignore all the other quotes where he talked about how white people were perfectly happy to let black people wither away in the name of order.
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    the delays of the courts needs to end at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    And if people got **** counsel, well they had to die so the court could move faster…but tell me again how pro-life you are!
    I was told there would be pro-life! Not pro-death!

It called bastardizing his name to their cause and then weaponizing it. They do it with Jesus Christ so why not MLK.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Did you know that most confederate statues were put up 100 years after the Civil War? They were mostly funded and put up during the Civil Rights Era. They were an attempt to give the middle finger to MLK and the other people fighting for civil rights.
    I don't care a bit about why or when some statues were put up anywhere. If you are saying that civil rights encountered some opposition over history, you're not going to get an argument from me.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    boycotting is stupid, no argument there.

sorry but the bold is comical. Kaepernick didn't stand, that is the problem. had the NFL done this instead of allowed Kaepernick to kneel, people would not have been offended. it was the kneeling during the anthem that bothered people.
    Yeah, cause people have historically been so receptive to blacks demonstrating against violence against them. I think we all remember the way the police hugged people and gave them flowers as they walked across a bridge in Alabama.

"I was disagreeing with a friend about politics last night. I got so annoyed that I bear-sprayed him and beat him with a flagpole. I was surprised when he objected since we were obviously engaging in legitimate political discourse.”" - @SarahLongwell25

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    And boycotting the NFL did not work for its intended goal either. The NFL is more popular than ever and more involved in fighting racism and promoting what Kaepernick stood for.

Sounds like Kap won.
    Actually you are not correct, the NFL popularity has been going down significantly for a number of reasons. Not only due to Kaepernick and the BLM adoption by Goodell and the owners.

NFL Hemorrhaging Young Viewers, Under 50 Super Bowl ...
    https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2021/02/10/nfl...
    The NFL is losing young viewers by the millions, as ratings for Super Bowl 55 show that the league has lost viewers under the age of 49 for the ninth straight year. According to Sports Media Watch,

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    Black Lives Matter can do good, but this type of thing is why they are deserving criticism.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pol...ed-cops-heroes

reality about police..

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ers-rise-2022/

this anti police ******** from BLM is wrong.
    I assume you're upset that BLM is stealing your shtick of comparing different things in an effort to change the conversation?

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post

You don't own the rights to MLK or any other human being so get off your high horse. MLK has his own life history and views of his speeches, writings, and perspectives just like many many other historical and relevant people.

You don't own the rights to MLK or any other human being so get off your high horse. MLK has his own life history and views of his speeches, writings, and perspectives just like many many other historical and relevant people.
    The evils of capitalism are as real as the evils of militarism and racism. The problems of racial injustice and economic injustice cannot be solved without a radical redistribution of political and economic power.

Actually you are not correct, the NFL popularity has been going down significantly for a number of reasons. Not only due to Kaepernick and the BLM adoption by Goodell and the owners.

NFL Hemorrhaging Young Viewers, Under 50 Super Bowl ...
    https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2021/02/10/nfl...
    The NFL is losing young viewers by the millions, as ratings for Super Bowl 55 show that the league has lost viewers under the age of 49 for the ninth straight year. According to Sports Media Watch,
    Sick citation!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Sick citation!
    Breitbart might be the closest he's come so far to citing a legitimate source of news. And he even managed to post a link instead of a wall of text!

Of course he still ****ed up the link, because he's useless, but somehow they managed to get it pointed to the right page despite his ineptitude.