Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

When is Nia Jax going to get fired?

https://www.ringsidenews.com/2020/05...ision-tapings/

This is like the 2nd incident in less than a month with Kairi Sane and like the 7th or 8th time she's injured someone in her WWE tenure. She's clearly unsafe in the ring and given her size, that's a dangerous combination.

She wonít she has wrestling immunity as long as sheís part of the Rocks family she ainít going nowhere the same can be said about Charlotte as long as sheís a Flair itís nothing but job security for them.

Vince to Gronk

She's eventually going to hurt someone very badly. I understand its not ballet and **** happens sometimes but Nia has injured way too many women at this point. She's way too reckless in the ring.

Didn't she chastise Ronda Rousey recently for hurting someone in the past? Stones and a glass house seems to apply here.

Sorry for bringing this thread back up but, I saw something on twitter that Mandy Rose was injured after being thrown through the ropes by Nia Jax

Unless The Rock gives WWE his blessing to firing Nia Jax, I don't see Jax being fired. Nia should have been gone a long time ago and yet she is not being held accountable for her reckless style. Hell, Mr. Kennedy got fired for ONE botch move on Randy Orton and yet Nia survives botch after botch.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Unless The Rock gives WWE his blessing to firing Nia Jax, I don't see Jax being fired. Nia should have been gone a long time ago and yet she is not being held accountable for her reckless style. Hell, Mr. Kennedy got fired for ONE botch move on Randy Orton and yet Nia survives botch after botch.
    The Rock brings in money for the WWE even though heís semi retired. Vince is not stupid even a guy like the Rock who makes guest appearances every few yrs he brings in more money then 80% of the roster who wrestle full time.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    The Rock brings in money for the WWE even though heís semi retired. Vince is not stupid even a guy like the Rock who makes guest appearances every few yrs he brings in more money then 80% of the roster who wrestle full time.
    Nia does not deserve that protection. If she was not related to the Rock, she would have been gone by now.
    Screw sabermetics.

Nia does not deserve that protection. If she was not related to the Rock, she would have been gone by now.
    I agree 110% but Vince has and will always have his favorites like Triple H, Taker, SCSA, Reigns, Brock etc. I wouldnít be all that surprised if Nia were to cause bodily harm like giving someone a crushed spleen and still have a job.

I agree 110% but Vince has and will always have his favorites like Triple H, Taker, SCSA, Reigns, Brock etc. I wouldnít be all that surprised if Nia were to cause bodily harm like giving someone a crushed spleen and still have a job.
    That is why all the women in the company should band together and simply refuse to work with Nia. I may not be the biggest fan of Lana but I fear for her safety everytime the dumb female dog puts Lana on her(Nia) shoulders and drops her through the table.
    Screw sabermetics.

That is why all the women in the company should band together and simply refuse to work with Nia. I may not be the biggest fan of Lana but I fear for her safety everytime the dumb female dog puts Lana on her(Nia) shoulders and drops her through the table.
    Iím sure thereís been some women who have talked to Nia about her wrestling style but since sheís related to The Rock she probably just brushes it off like yeah right.

Iím sure thereís been some women who have talked to Nia about her wrestling style but since sheís related to The Rock she probably just brushes it off like yeah right.
    Then don't worth with Nia and take whatever punishment Vince throws at you. Nia clearly is reckless.
    Screw sabermetics.

Then don't worth with Nia and take whatever punishment Vince throws at you. Nia clearly is reckless.
    Iím surprised she hasnít put anyone in a wheelchair.

Vince to Gronk

let her keep putting Lana through and table and it could happen. I mean one misstep with that somoan drop onto a table and she is going to do some damage.

It is not because lack of trying. Not just her botches but who they were against is my problem. Nia's botches are a major problem, but she has been reckless with Bayley, Charlotte (remember Nia failing to catch Charlotte on a moonsault attempt), Becky, Bliss, these are the top women talent in the company that she is trying to get injured.

I would hate to see a legitimate talented performer get seriously injured by Jax before Nia is "future endeavored" by the company.
    Screw sabermetics.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast