Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Lol thatís generally been my sentiment over the last month or so though. I really like Hayes, but if I have the option of both Iíd have to go LaMelo just for his sheer potential. But Iím good with Hayes, Tyrese, or Lewis if we pick further down. I donít think those guys are far off with Tyrese being the safest, but probably with the lowest upside. Iím not all-in on LaMelo to the point of wanting to deal multiple assets for him.
    This team badly needs a home run though.
    If La Melo is that HR they need to go for it if the cost is reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    You know what's a good way to save assets?

By not trying to win meaningless games with players that have no future on this team and subsequently not being forced to trade said assets.
    Yep glad WE don't do that!!

Lol thatís generally been my sentiment over the last month or so though. I really like Hayes, but if I have the option of both Iíd have to go LaMelo just for his sheer potential. But Iím good with Hayes, Tyrese, or Lewis if we pick further down. I donít think those guys are far off with Tyrese being the safest, but probably with the lowest upside. Iím not all-in on LaMelo to the point of wanting to deal multiple assets for him.
    Lmao Hayes, Tyrese, or Lewis.

All of them suck. I'd honestly rather just trade out of this draft.

The sad part is now everyone knows we are desperate for him so if we do trade for him we now have to overpay smfh

These are the old knicks mistakes i hope im wrong but rose is already messing up

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    The sad part is now everyone knows we are desperate for him so if we do trade for him we now have to overpay smfh

These are the old knicks mistakes i hope im wrong but rose is already messing up
    You act like teams donít already know we are desperate..

Or like teams dont ask a kings ransom any time we want to make a deal. Or whenever teams try to trade up in general.

Also funny to say Rose is ďmessing upĒ. He hasnít done anything yet except hire some sensible FO guys, no trades. The season hasnít started, or the draft already happened without me knowing, has it?

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Years View Post
    Why people gotta harp on that Dallas wishful thinking?

That shop has sailed.

They have two franchise players. Young and movable assets. Cap space to add players (depending on corona impact). And, they have their own pick this year PLUS likely a top3 second round pick.

In what world do people think Dallas is suddenly fall off?

It is not like they are going to fire their GM and coach and hire Mills and Fizdale.

Just let it be. In all likelihood those will be picks in bottom third of first round.
    In what world did Knicks fans think KP would blow his knee and miss 2 whole seasons? Even before that KP stayed hurt and admitted to being tired. He is a for sure #2 or #3 on a contender but again a 7'3" guy who runs around the court like KP does on a reconstructed knee is always an injury risk. Plus I don't think it will take both Dallas picks to move up a couple spots. Knicks still have a chance at the top pick.

The point of the post is that Knicks new management consider Melo Ball the best fit.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    You act like teams donít already know we are desperate..

Or like teams dont ask a kings ransom any time we want to make a deal. Or whenever teams try to trade up in general.

Also funny to say Rose is ďmessing upĒ. He hasnít done anything yet except hire some sensible FO guys, no trades. The season hasnít started, or the draft already happened without me knowing, has it?
    No genius all we had to do was atleast act like we wanted wiseman or edwards

Your just the typical blind knicks fan so you don't get it

But saying your interested and saying your willing to trade for ball are 2 different things

I literally don't see any other team that needs him with this **** in the media

No genius all we had to do was atleast act like we wanted wiseman or edwards

Your just the typical blind knicks fan so you don't get it

But saying your interested and saying your willing to trade for ball are 2 different things

I literally don't see any other team that needs him with this **** in the media
    Again with this ďtypical knick fanĒ BS. Thatís like your go-to line

You think teams care about what the media says? Does it take a genius, or psychic to figure out we MIGHT be interested in the top PGs?

You think itís fooling anyone if we start calling to move up? And because the media says it, does that make it true? Maybe this is actually misdirection. And teams have been abusing this FO in trades for years, they are going to keep trying. Itís like with the Yankees. For years teams were used to George wanting the big name at whatever cost. Teams are still trying those tactics, and wind up taking in some cases lesser packages from other teams because Cashman doesnít budge

You usually believe everything you read? Or are you the typical blind fan?
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 05-24-2020 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Again with this ďtypical knick fanĒ BS. Thatís like your go-to line

You think teams care about what the media says? Does it take a genius, or psychic to figure out we MIGHT be interested in the top PGs?

You think itís fooling anyone if we start calling to move up? And because the media says it, does that make it true? Maybe this is actually misdirection. And teams have been abusing this FO in trades for years, they are going to keep trying. Itís like with the Yankees. For years teams were used to George wanting the big name at whatever cost. Teams are still trying those tactics, and wind up taking in some cases lesser packages from other teams because Cashman doesnít budge

You usually believe everything you read? Or are you the typical blind fan?
    Im just going by the old regime and it don't take a rocket scientist to know that if your desperate then teams will take advantage

So you think its a smart idea to announce our moves before we make it smh

I don't see was det etc announcing they want ball

I really do hope its misdirection but only time will tell

Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    Lmao Hayes, Tyrese, or Lewis.

All of them suck. I'd honestly rather just trade out of this draft.
    Why do you say that?

Why do you say that?
    I get where he's coming from.
    All 3 have bust potential for sure.
    Yet all 3 might pan out.
    I see a Prime Hayes like a Murray type.
    I see a Prime Haliburton like a George Hill type.

The only point Guard that looks really special is LaMelo. IMO, LaMelo is the only Point Guard likely to become a Super Star.

Maybe Cole can become special but the PG with the highest floor and highest Ceiling is certainly LaMelo.
    Last edited by SK6; 05-25-2020 at 09:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SK6 View Post
    I get where he's coming from.
    All 3 have bust potential for sure.
    Yet all 3 might pan out.
    I see a Prime Hayes like a Murray type.
    I see a Prime Haliburton like a George Hill type.

The only point Guard that looks really special is LaMelo. IMO, LaMelo is the only Point Guard likely to become a Super Star.

Maybe Cole can become special but the PG with the highest floor and highest Ceiling is certainly LaMelo.
    I agree... Cole will be a Kemba Walker type but because of LaMelo's size and ball handling he has the most upside.

I disagree hali reminds me of a
    young billups

Hayes although not my fav definitely has the harden game

Cole can be a dame type pg

Even lewis who is a sleeper is a pretty good prospect

Its a deep pg draft adding 1 of those guys plus another first is huge

I disagree hali reminds me of a
    young billups

Hayes although not my fav definitely has the harden game

Cole can be a dame type pg

Even lewis who is a sleeper is a pretty good prospect