Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I think if Collins played the whole year, they would have been a playoff team. Also, they have already started transitioning into a team trying to win
    No way would Atlanta been a playoff team unless you mean the 22 team thing weíre in now.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

I would have liked to see...

PG Frank Ntilikina
    SG Tim Hardaway Jr.
    SF RJ Barrett
    PF Kristaps Porzingis
    C Mitchell Robinson

But hey, at least we got DSJ and two 1sts for a unicorn. Great job Mills!

Quote Originally Posted by AI View Post

PG Frank Ntilikina
    SG Tim Hardaway Jr.
    SF RJ Barrett
    PF Kristaps Porzingis
    C Mitchell Robinson

Haha yeah ouch

Quote Originally Posted by AI View Post

PG Frank Ntilikina
    SG Tim Hardaway Jr.
    SF RJ Barrett
    PF Kristaps Porzingis
    C Mitchell Robinson

This one hurt me. Imagine adding LaMelo/Hayes/Cole/Hali to that squad at PG...

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    No way would Atlanta been a playoff team unless you mean the 22 team thing weíre in now.
    Ok. Itís not like itís hard, they wouldnít have to even be .500. They played better once Collins came back, despite not even trying to win games. They will be solid going forward

Iíd feel a lot better about things if we had their roster. Our team is one of the only ones that actually tries to win, and plays this badly
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 06-04-2020 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Ok. Itís not like itís hard, they wouldnít have to even be .500. They played better once Collins came back, despite not even trying to win games. They will be solid going forward

Iíd feel a lot better about things if we had their roster. Our team is one of the only ones that actually tries to win, and plays this badly
    Theyíre team is 100% ina way better position then us no doubt about that. But I seriously doubt they are a playoff team.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Interesting...a few of the latest mock drafts have Haliburton ranked much higher than Cole Anthony, which makes me wonder what are they seeing that most Knick fans aren't?

I still say this...between a "maybe" and a "what you see is what you get" go for the former.

Anthony Edwards and Toppin are too good to pass up, which means the Knicks will most likely have to trade up to #3 in order to guarantee a shot at drafting a prize point guard.

Hence, LaMelo Ball should be the target. The Knicks are going to have to make a serious trade with the T-Wolves. The good thing, the Wolves are historically stupid.

I still say the Knicks should trade back up and go for another guard like Cole Anthony who is expected to go at #12. Now the Knicks whose pick from Dallas is #25 will have to be considerable in order to convince a team like Sacramento to swap picks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Interesting...a few of the latest mock drafts have Haliburton ranked much higher than Cole Anthony, which makes me wonder what are they seeing that most Knick fans aren't?

I still say this...between a "maybe" and a "what you see is what you get" go for the former.

Anthony Edwards and Toppin are too good to pass up, which means the Knicks will most likely have to trade up to #3 in order to guarantee a shot at drafting a prize point guard.

Hence, LaMelo Ball should be the target. The Knicks are going to have to make a serious trade with the T-Wolves. The good thing, the Wolves are historically stupid.

I still say the Knicks should trade back up and go for another guard like Cole Anthony who is expected to go at #12. Now the Knicks whose pick from Dallas is #25 will have to be considerable in order to convince a team like Sacramento to swap picks.
    From what Iíve seen Hali knows how to slow the game down. He has an all around game and great size and IQ and just seems to know how to run a team/make the right plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post

Thereís quite a few Knick fans here that like Halliburton more than Cole, myself included.

And I donít think anyone is a consensus #1 pick. It all depends who picks where. I also donít think Toppin is a top 3 guy, BPA wise

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Some of you guys look ridiculous saying moving on from Knox but are dying to pay 25yr old Wood 20mill next yr. And then in 3 or 4 yrs, you'll be saying "where can we get a long athletic shooter with finishing ability. Oh, lets pay Knox 20mill to come back"...lol. Just a matter of time.

LaMelo looks the most exciting and possibly the most upside but I think Hali is the best fit. And at some point, Knick fans need to look at what the make up is of these players and with a dad like LaVar, this could blow up in a matter of months, the moment a coach sits him for a mistake or two. Hali is mature and ready for NY. Hayes seems a little timid and too soft spoken for NY. Not that this matters but sometimes you have to look beyond the obvious, especially when none of these guys are on the court.
    Not gonna lie bro hali is the perfect fit for us

I know the Knicks desperately need a point guard but if they end up picking 7th or 8th is Aaron Nesmith the Best player available at that point?

I think Haliburton is the 4th best PG in the draft behind Ball, Lewis and Cole but he just reminds me too much of Elfrid Payton. He is a better spot up shooter but his shot looks like Fultz shot looked and we all know how that turned out when they tried to change his shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    I think Haliburton is the 4th best PG in the draft behind Ball, Lewis and Cole but he just reminds me too much of Elfrid Payton. He is a better spot up shooter but his shot looks like Fultz shot looked and we all know how that turned out when they tried to change his shot.
    Hali is the best 3 point shooter of all these PGs. Heís already shooting like 42% at age 19. I donít think theyíre gonna change his form, his form is weird. It would be a massive change and I canít see a coaching staff attempting that.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Hali is the best 3 point shooter of all these PGs. Heís already shooting like 42% at age 19. I donít think theyíre gonna change his form, his form is weird. It would be a massive change and I canít see a coaching staff attempting that.
    Lonzo shot a similar percentage in college. His form had to change though because of the difficulty in getting it off in the NBA. The same may be true for Haliburton considering how slow his release is and the difficulty he has shooting off the dribble.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Lonzo shot a similar percentage in college. His form had to change though because of the difficulty in getting it off in the NBA. The same may be true for Haliburton considering how slow his release is and the difficulty he has shooting off the dribble.
    Lonzoís shot form was completely awful though. His right elbow would actually come across his face. If anything itís impressive he was able to shoot such a high % in college with such a poor shooting form.

Itís funny because Tyreseís shot off the dribble actually looks pretty good, but he doesnít use that same form from 3 at all and it doesnít go in nearly as often. Gonna be interesting to see if he needs to make adjustments on his 3 because his release is actually pretty quick and he has very long range.

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast