Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

If you ever had any questions.....

About the NBA office and whether they are in fact neutral or anti-Knick?

They are planning to move forward with 22 teams, exactly enough for the Knicks to miss the cut to play for the 8th seed.

We are not getting the #1 pick in my lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Years View Post
    About the NBA office and whether they are in fact neutral or anti-Knick?

They are planning to move forward with 22 teams, exactly enough for the Knicks to miss the cut to play for the 8th seed
    We are not getting the #1 pick in my lifetime.
    Lol please why did the Knicks deserve to be there. They had like the 26th best record.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Lol please why did the Knicks deserve to be there. They had like the 26th best record.
    8 teams out and 6 teams in.

I could understand if you were mathematically eliminated in the standings, but the rationale seems arbitrary. They looked at it and said, "how many should we eliminate from each conference?" "at least 4, because we don't want the Knicks in, we still get more than 2/3 of teams in and get enough votes to ratify the plan, but still keep the Knicks out!!"

Better off, we would probably go have a winning streak, and wind up picking 10th-12th

I could understand if you were mathematically eliminated in the standings, but the rationale seems arbitrary. They looked at it and said, "how many should we eliminate from each conference?" "at least 4, because we don't want the Knicks in, we still get more than 2/3 of teams in and get enough votes to ratify the plan, but still keep the Knicks out!!"
    Lmao yeah they want a major big market team out. Please get out of here. They did it based on records. The Knicks didnít deserve to be in. No way. What would even be the point.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

The NBA is doing the Knicks a favor, ending their season.

Traditionally, the Knicks sabotage themselves when it comes to the lottery.

The 2019-20 is no different. Thanks to a .500 February, the Knicks went from having a top 3 chance at the #1 pick to 6th best chance.

The best franchises make their own luck. The Knicks aren't one of them yet.

At least we won't get to see Steve Mills look of disappointment every time the Knicks fail to get the #1 pick.

There was 2 other teams ahead of them in the east. Knicks didnít deserve ****.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    The NBA is doing the Knicks a favor, ending their season.

Traditionally, the Knicks sabotage themselves when it comes to the lottery.

The 2019-20 is no different. Thanks to a .500 February, the Knicks went from having a top 3 chance at the #1 pick to 6th best chance.

The best franchises make their own luck. The Knicks aren't one of them yet.

At least we won't get to see Steve Mills look of disappointment every time the Knicks fail to get the #1 pick.
    Steve Mills will always lurk his way back into msg.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Steve Mills will always lurk his way back into msg.

Sadly. I fear you may be right...

So Mills is like Jason or Michael Meyers?

So Mills is like Jason or Michael Meyers?
    Those guys do there jobs properly

It wasnít arbitrary. They included all teams within 5.5 games of a playoff spot because history showed that teams further out with that many games left had almost next to no shot of making it.

The Knicks were 9.5 games out having already played 66 games. Also, they were not the first team out. Charlotte and Chicago have better records and also did not make it.

There isnít an equal number of Eastern conference and Western conference teams included. 13 teams from the West, only 9 from the East. Only 2 Western conference teams didnít make it and rightfully so.

At least get your facts straight before claiming conspiracy.

Also, since they are only going to play 8 more regular season games, the Knicks are mathematically eliminated.

Like someone mentioned, the Knicks need to make their own luck not hope for gifts from the league. You want the number 1 pick, lose more games. You want to be included in the playoffs, donít be such a garbage team.

I donít understand how you donít believe in tanking yet bring up them not getting the top pick. It goes hand in hand. The Knicks have been too busy sucking just enough to reduce their lottery odds and to be nowhere near competing for a playoff spot. Maybe you can now understand why fans get frustrated. The team is in no manís land hoping for a bailout, meanwhile other teams are going for it one way or another.
    Last edited by smood999; 06-18-2020 at 12:07 AM.