Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    She got arrested, booked and charged with Extreme DWI.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

But what's her sentence? That's what I want to know.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    But what's her sentence? That's what I want to know.
    Will depend on if it is her first offense or not

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    Will depend on if it is her first offense or not

No kidding Dick Tracy. That doesn't tell me what her sentence was.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Hehehe

He said Dick

He's correct.

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

No kidding Dick Tracy. That doesn't tell me what her sentence was.
    She'll probably just plead out and get community service, a fine and a suspension of her license.

Weird relationship nonetheless, what the hell is she doing in Arizona anyway. If she was my girlfriend I would have kept her close to where I live in Florida or NY (wherever Aaron is now).

Driving under the influence is a horrible offense, she should be the price no matter who her boyfriend is. That way she never does it again.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinobiNYC View Post
    Weird relationship nonetheless, what the hell is she doing in Arizona anyway. If she was my girlfriend I would have kept her close to where I live in Florida or NY (wherever Aaron is now).

Driving under the influence is a horrible offense, she should be the price no matter who her boyfriend is. That way she never does it again.
    Maybe he is living there too . That said, these players are on the road so much, there is also some possibility that they live very separate lives. Scottsdale is a 20 somethings dream. Those cops over there must be busy.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-26-2020 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinobiNYC View Post

What a ridiculous question. What is she doing in Arizona? Maybe she had business there. Maybe she was visiting friends. Don't think she needs to have a reason to be in Arizona.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

What a ridiculous question. What is she doing in Arizona? Maybe she had business there. Maybe she was visiting friends. Don't think she needs to have a reason to be in Arizona.
    No I mean with the current lockdowns and everything and with safe travel the way it is now.

But again I'm writing without much knowledge of their living situations so excuse my ignorance.

Judge is from California so not out of the realm of possibilities to drive to Arizona.

Arizona seems to also be more open then other states. And there was rumors the season would resume there. So maybe he just went there.

when she was arrested many years ago legally blonde star reese witherspoon said to the cops do you know who i am it made no difference....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12