Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    You literally know nothing about Canadian local politics yet claim to know alot about local American politics because of Charlie Kirk and Candace Owens tweets.

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I would doubt that you follow Canadian politics, so it would be a waste of both your time and my time to talk about Canadian politics.
    a) you have no idea what I or others around here follow, regardless: your constant rambling about American politics is a waste of everyone's time (including your own)

b) this post further illuminates that you keep up with certain politics purely for entertainment purposes and trolling material as opposed to keeping up with certain politics that could actually affect your way of life

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

do you realize I can be credible on American politics based on available information and none of this could have anything to do with Canada.
    You could be credible but alas, you are not.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

do you realize I can be credible on American politics based on available information and none of this could have anything to do with Canada.
    I don't think anyone agrees with that. You have no skin in the game, it's just a bizarre trolling entertainment for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeyFool View Post
    You literally know nothing about Canadian local politics yet claim to know alot about local American politics because of Charlie Kirk and Candace Owens tweets.
    you're forgetting many more people, and actual media.

don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    a) you have no idea what I or others around here follow, regardless: your constant rambling about American politics is a waste of everyone's time (including your own)

b) this post further illuminates that you keep up with certain politics purely for entertainment purposes and trolling material as opposed to keeping up with certain politics that could actually affect your way of life
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I don't think anyone agrees with that. You have no skin in the game, it's just a bizarre trolling entertainment for you.
    you don't know my life so stop pretending like this can have no impact on me.

I don't care about the personal lives of anyone else here, and nobody should bring this up about me.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't care about the personal lives of anyone else here, and nobody should bring this up about me.
    What personal info did I bring up that you didn't volunteer? It's just that you live in Canada, and I guess that your French isn't great (but better than mine).

This whole thread is about us the users. You could have chosen to not post in this thread right?

I like how, since you have no counter argument to what Scoots and I said, you have shifted in to a "woe is me, they're picking on me because I'm Canadian" approach.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    What personal info did I bring up that you didn't volunteer? It's just that you live in Canada, and I guess that your French isn't great (but better than mine).

This whole thread is about us the users. You could have chosen to not post in this thread right?
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I like how, since you have no counter argument to what Scoots and I said, you have shifted in to a "woe is me, they're picking on me because I'm Canadian" approach.
    I answered the question, Why are you here.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well thanks a ton for pointing that out. Did someone put a gun to your head to get you to answer this question?

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Somebody who pontificates about politics relentlessly and does nothing to impact the systems they are a part of is a joke, a fool, mentally ill, or just useless.

Keep in mind this is not a pick one... this is a check all that apply question. go DO something. You might be surprised at how it makes you feel.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

I answered the question, Why are you here.
    Why am I here? I did answer. Because of sports, and I don't like the people on twitter. Once here I sort of looked all around PSD and that included politics.

I would doubt that you follow Canadian politics, so it would be a waste of both your time and my time to talk about Canadian politics.
    Exactly! Why would any of us follow politics of a foreign country close enough to want to post a dozen times a day in a foreign politics section of a sports forum while simultaneously not follow the politics of our own country (that actually effects our lives) to the point that we can’t even have a basic discussion about it? It’s not like we’re crazy.

You follow and “support” President Kardashian but it’s meaningless because it isn’t actually real to you because it doesn’t effect you. You might as well support Queen Cersei because this is just entertainment for you. These things actually dictate how the rest of us are governed which is why we care.

JM&Jo — whoTF really cares?

Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    Exactly! Why would any of us follow politics of a foreign country close enough to want to post a dozen times a day in a foreign politics section of a sports forum while simultaneously not follow the politics of our own country (that actually effects our lives) to the point that we can’t even have a basic discussion about it? It’s not like we’re crazy.

You follow and “support” President Kardashian but it’s meaningless because it isn’t actually real to you because it doesn’t effect you. You might as well support Queen Cersei because this is just entertainment for you. These things actually dictate how the rest of us are governed which is why we care.
    It's because special needs someone to point the finger at for Donald Trump being a pathological liar and a terrible leader and "the media" is the easiest target.
    Last edited by Kenny Powders; 05-27-2020 at 06:25 AM.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast