Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 132
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    33,361
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I'm here to talk about American politics. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    U.S. Politics, you don't really talk Canadian or Central or South American politics, the real question is why?

  2. #17
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    U.S. Politics, you don't really talk Canadian or Central or South American politics, the real question is why?
    when I said "American politics" was that not clear enough to you that I meant the United States of America.

    I think you know better than this. this distraction about where I am is a waste of time.

    don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Flock of Sheep No.97 near BAAA BAA lane
    Posts
    11,492
    I don't know anymore. I probably start out like Crovash and Nasty.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-22-2020 at 11:23 AM.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    33,361
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    when I said "American politics" was that not clear enough to you that I meant the United States of America.

    I think you know better than this. this distraction about where I am is a waste of time.
    I reject that "America" is only the US. Amerigo Vespucci never even came to what is now called North America. You claim to be from America too.

    But all that is an aside ... I asked you why you want to talk U.S. politics?

  5. #20
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    48,356
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    when I said "American politics" was that not clear enough to you that I meant the United States of America.

    I think you know better than this. this distraction about where I am is a waste of time.
    Way to avoid the question entirely.

    PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  6. #21
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I reject that "America" is only the US. Amerigo Vespucci never even came to what is now called North America. You claim to be from America too.

    But all that is an aside ... I asked you why you want to talk U.S. politics?
    because it involves things/policies that I'm interested in and support.

    don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,449
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    because it involves things/policies that I'm interested in and support.
    From an entertainment point of view.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    48,356
    Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    From an entertainment point of view.
    ....and great trolling material for his favorite cause of belittling or questioning anything done by a non-Republican *** kissing minority.

    PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,228
    We can’t even go two ****ing pages without a Funk argument.

    And that is why I am here. And the **** posting. Mostly the **** posting.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    33,361
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    because it involves things/policies that I'm interested in and support.
    Why? Do you live in the US or in Canada? If your answer is Canada are you not at all interested in Canadian politics? If you live in Canada are you from the US? Is it that Toronto's influenced by US culture?
    Last edited by Scoots; 05-22-2020 at 07:55 PM.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    14,634
    He lives in Canada

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    31,524
    Yall still jumping on fnk for taking things left when yall clearly the ones who took it there..

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  13. #28
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,589
    Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    From an entertainment point of view.
    I don't consider abortion entertainment.

    don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  14. #29
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,589
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    ....and great trolling material for his favorite cause of belittling or questioning anything done by a non-Republican *** kissing minority.
    except for the times when I have supported something said from minority Democrats like Kamala Harris and Ilhan Omar.

    don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  15. #30
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,589
    Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    We can’t even go two ****ing pages without a Funk argument.

    And that is why I am here. And the **** posting. Mostly the **** posting.
    I agree 100%. it's sad when the debate comes to me personally instead of politics.

    don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •