Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Undertaker afraid of cucumbers and other wrestling news

Last edited by BSF101; 05-21-2020 at 12:53 PM.

Vince to Gronk

Everyone has one fear. Indiana had snakes and Taker has cucumbers. This is a man who took a photo alongside a tiger. I'll let him slide on cucumbers.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Everyone has one fear. Indiana had snakes and Taker has cucumbers. This is a man who took a photo alongside a tiger. I'll let him slide on cucumbers.
    I wonder if Vince ever once thought hmmmm Why not do a storyline with Taker & Kane with Kane coming out with Paul Bearer and then Paul opening up the Urn with cucumbers inside.

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I wonder if Vince ever once thought hmmmm Why not do a storyline with Taker & Kane with Kane coming out with Paul Bearer and then Paul opening up the Urn with cucumbers inside.
    LOL I think we need to retcon the urn so that is what was always in it.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

yeah the cucumber thing has been known for awhile. I think Cornette said something on one of his shoots.

edit: Paul Bearer told the story in an interview with Jim Cornette here is the video

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    yeah the cucumber thing has been known for awhile. I think Cornette said something on one of his shoots.

edit: Paul Bearer told the story in an interview with Jim Cornette here is the video

If all pickles are cucumbers does that mean he also hates pickles?
    Last edited by BSF101; 05-21-2020 at 07:26 PM.

Vince to Gronk

I wonder what would happen if a fan dressed up as a cucumber to get an autograph?

Vince to Gronk

If all pickles are cucumbers does that mean he also hates pickles?
    I think in the video Bearer said that he is fine with pickles he just hates cucumbers. there could be a reason for it, like maybe he is allergic to cucumbers. I know my dad is allergic to cucumbers but, can eat pickles. Whatever is in the cucumber that harms my dad gets destroyed or whatever in the pickling process.

I think in the video Bearer said that he is fine with pickles he just hates cucumbers. there could be a reason for it, like maybe he is allergic to cucumbers. I know my dad is allergic to cucumbers but, can eat pickles. Whatever is in the cucumber that harms my dad gets destroyed or whatever in the pickling process.
    Interesting. I have two friends allergic to peanuts. One can have peanut oil, the other can't. Our bodies are strange things that we still don't have a full grasp and understanding of despite all of the advances in medicine and technology.

cant even be mad.... woke my gf up at 2 in the morning because there was spider on the ceiling. We all have our ****... mine is spiders/heights/hippos

i have really started to fear hippos over the last few years but have always hated heights and spiders.

If its dumb and juvenile and wastes everybodies time, then yeah Vince probably thought about. It would not surprise me if Vince try to run a story involving cucumbers with the Undertaker, and Texas Red probably told him to get bent.
    Screw sabermetics.

Russo: Imagine this. The druids come out for Taker's entrance, but they're not druids. They remove their hoods! They're cucumbers!

McMahon: Cucumbers? That's an interesting idea, pal!

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Russo: Imagine this. The druids come out for Taker's entrance, but they're not druids. They remove their hoods! They're cucumbers!

LMFAO. Next WM Taker vs A guy in a cucumber costume.

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post

you forgot all the dudes and bros so it would be more like this

Russo: Bro, Imagine this. Bro, the dudes in the druid outfits would come out for the Entrance Bro. But, they aren't druids bro, bro they remove their hoods and bro they're cucumbers.

you forgot all the dudes and bros so it would be more like this

Russo: Bro, Imagine this. Bro, the dudes in the druid outfits would come out for the Entrance Bro. But, they aren't druids bro, bro they remove their hoods and bro they're cucumbers.
    LOL! Yes, that's definitely more accurate, bro!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast