Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Should/Will the WWE inducted Cyrme Tyme in the 2021 HOF

With the sad passing of Shad Gaspard one half of Cyrme Tyme will or better yet should the WWE
    Induct them in the 2021 class? I know their weren’t as popular as the Hardy’s, Edge & Christian or even the Dudleys but they did make an impact sure you can argue and say their gimmick was a little controversial but the fans did enjoy watching them.

Vince to Gronk

Do they belong in? No. Will they get in? Probably. The WWE HOF is just a promotional vehicle for themselves. The fact that they have no actual building is ridiculous. It would be awesome if they did but you can tell induction is not based on merit sometimes. The Bellas are in the WWE HOF ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Do they belong in? No. Will they get in? Probably. The WWE HOF is just a promotional vehicle for themselves. The fact that they have no actual building is ridiculous. It would be awesome if they did but you can tell induction is not based on merit sometimes. The Bellas are in the WWE HOF ffs.
    Don’t forget about Drew Carey

Vince to Gronk

I don;t believe Cryme Tyme will be in the HOF but Shad getting the Warrior Award could be on the table.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

So is Koko B Ware.

I don't have a problem with them going in, but I imagine it will probably wait until the next round.

On the topic of a physical building, you would think that Vince would be all over that. The money they would get from it, the ability to sell merchandise (and have that facility double as a merchandise HQ of sort) makes too much sense for it not to be done already. This has got to be a Vince decision based on God knows what.

No tag team should be inducted until Demolition is. I understand Eadie's involvement in the Kyros lawsuit. Doesn't make them any less deserving of the honor. Quite frankly, I'm tired of the golden era stars being inducted posthumously. Eadie is 72 and Darsow is 60. Put them in the Hall already, Vince!

Not everybody you heard off should be in the HOF. The moment they elected Torrie Wilson was the moment they would let anybody into the Hall. Other than a few skits with an aging DX, Cryme Tyme accomplished nothing of note in the WWE. Street Profits has accomplished more in their time than Cryme Tyme. CT never won the Tag Teams belts and neither had a notable singles run.

So no, Shad (RIP) should not go into the HOF. He should be honored with the Warrior Award, as someone else mentioned.
    Screw sabermetics.

To be fair the Bellas are credited w/ bringing WWE a huge audience via Totally Divas. Also they sold a lot of merch and some would even attribute the Women's Revolution starting to them.

New column on my site dedicated to WWE
    Charlotte Flair For The Gold

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    So is Koko B Ware.

I don't have a problem with them going in, but I imagine it will probably wait until the next round.

On the topic of a physical building, you would think that Vince would be all over that. The money they would get from it, the ability to sell merchandise (and have that facility double as a merchandise HQ of sort) makes too much sense for it not to be done already. This has got to be a Vince decision based on God knows what.
    True. Vince gets attached to certain guys. He's weirdly loyal to certain wrestlers while in the same vein releasing 1/3 of his roster during a pandemic. That's why I could see a guy like R-Truth getting in as well. I love R-Truth but he's not a WWE HOFer. Then again when you have people like Koko B Ware, Drew Carey, The Bellas, etc in, anyone can get in.

As for the building, it really makes no sense. That **** would be like Cooperstown. Wrestling fans love wrestling history more so than even fans of the more popular sports. Its a no brainer to have a building.
    Last edited by metswon69; 05-25-2020 at 03:57 AM.

True. Vince gets attached to certain guys. He's weirdly loyal to certain wrestlers while in the same vein releasing 1/3 of his roster during a pandemic. That's why I could see a guy like R-Truth getting in as well. I love R-Truth but I dont he's WWE HOF caliber. Then again when you have people like Koko B Ware, Drew Carey, The Bellas, etc in, anyone can get in.

As for the building, it really makes no sense. That **** would be like Cooperstown. Wrestling fans love wrestling history more so than even fans of the more popular sports. Its a no brainer to have a building.
    Yeah it is strange how there’s been two XFL leagues but never any mention of a HOF building.
    My guess could be location? Obviously if he was gonna build a HOF building he wouldn’t just put it in the middle of nowhere this is Vince we’re talking about so maybe a place like LA or NYC a place with lots of tourists.

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by M.V.W. View Post
    To be fair the Bellas are credited w/ bringing WWE a huge audience via Totally Divas. Also they sold a lot of merch and some would even attribute the Women's Revolution starting to them.
    Only because fans were tired of seeing Botch Twins. As long as they are not in a legit HOF, I'm fine with "talent" like Bella, Wilson, etc getting into a niche' HOF like the WWE. I don't take the WWE HOF serious anyways.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire
    Only because fans were tired of seeing Botch Twins. As long as they are not in a legit HOF, I'm fine with "talent" like Bella, Wilson, etc getting into a niche' HOF like the WWE. I don't take the WWE HOF serious anyways.
    Same here! The video packages when folks are announced are the best part. I give more weight to the PWHF in Texas, WON HOF and George Tragos/Lou Thesz HOF in Iowa.

New column on my site dedicated to WWE
    Charlotte Flair For The Gold