Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Well said and probably the best explanation. In my mind he has 6 titles as well and if he's not #1 it's only because he hasn't retired yet.
    well with Michael Jordan you don't have to pretend in you mind he won 6, because he actually did it, and didn't get outplayed by ANYONE, in any playoffs series, and especially not in the finals

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I don't know how anyone can argue that Lebron is not a top 3 player of all time. I personally have him easily locked in at #2
    95 percent of people have him top 5.... that other 5 percent is bulls/laker fans and some former players that dont understand the game... example...

shaq thinks kobe is better than lebron
    shaq also thinks iverson is a top 5 player

just because a player plays the game doesnt make their opinions good.

side note- someone in this thread doesnt even have him top 10

There is always a bias, albeit unintentional, toward more current players on lists like this. Those who can't understand anyone suggesting LeBron isn't top 5 are likely too young to have seen players who, at the time, were equally dominant. That doesn't cover Pierce, but it covers a lot of people. There are a few names from the past that should still be in consideration......Oscar Robertson comes to mind.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Honestly, who gives a ****?! Itís his top 5 not yours.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Honestly, who gives a ****?! Itís his top 5 not yours.
    this is true but just because its his top 5 doesnt mean its not stupid

Quote Originally Posted by hidalgo View Post
    i agree with Pierce. he's probably well on his way to top 5, but with only 3 championships, and losing 3 finals he had the horses to win with(2011, 2014, 2017. he should have won these 3, had the players to do it and failed, period), he can't be number 2, or certainly not number 1. he should have 6 titles right now. 6-3. he's been outplayed too many times in the finals as well (2007 tony parker, tim duncan, 2011 Dirk, Wade, jason terry lolz, 2017 Durant). he passes Shaq with another title

1. His Airness
    2. Kareem
    3. Mystic Johnson
    4. Timmy!
    5. Shaquille
    6. Lebron
    7. Wilt
    8. Bird
    9. the Dream
    10. K Bryant
    What a terrible post...

2007, he wasn't even supposed to have reached the Finals and many believe it's one of the weakest Finals team to reach it. I guess he should have lost to the Pistons so he wouldn't have the Finals loss on his record.

2011 is the Finals that he truly lost while being embarrassed.

2017, you must be kidding me. How did he have the 'horses' to beat KD, Curry, Klay, and Draymond? And how did KD outplay him when LeBron averaged a 34 point triple double?

'Jordan was never outplayed.'

Yeah, because Jordan never had to face a player better than KD. KD outranks, already, any player Jordan has faced on his way to the Finals minus Magic (who was on his way to retirement and didn't have KAJ on his team). Jordan also never faced a team that was actually on the level of the Spurs or the Warriors.. Name me ONE team he beat that was on that level. None.

Quote Originally Posted by hidalgo View Post
    well with Michael Jordan you don't have to pretend in you mind he won 6, because he actually did it, and didn't get outplayed by ANYONE, in any playoffs series, and especially not in the finals
    Agreed. I love that you compared similarities between MJ and LeBron. Top notch.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

I love the pettiness. Wish the NBA had more players with that mentality. Too much banana boat mentality in the NBA today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People just can't handle the Truth.

Quote Originally Posted by NYKalltheway View Post
    People just can't handle the Truth.
    you are saying something is the truth for a guy that has clear hate and bias per everyone including other nba players/personal etc? could you be more adorable?

Quote Originally Posted by PAOboston View Post
    I love the pettiness. Wish the NBA had more players with that mentality. Too much banana boat mentality in the NBA today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    this... he is a jerk and an *** and i love him for it but even PP knows this is BS but **** it... its how i would ride as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    So?

Are you kidding me? You should be outraged. I had a hard time sleeping last night when I heard this.
    hard chuckle. hombre, plz tell me you've seen the last game of thrones

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    hard chuckle. hombre, plz tell me you've seen the last game of thrones
    vee is mine... backoff lol

Paul Pierce doing his best Skip Bayless impersonation.

Quote Originally Posted by NYKalltheway View Post
    The biggest flaw of them all is that these people weren't competing against each other for MVP awards. Which brings us to the notion that just having this number thrown around makes no sense as it merely reflects the dynamic between Jordan and Drexler or Lebron with Melo, not Lebron with guys from your list like Magic, Bird, Erving, Hakeem or even Kobe with whom they fought over a few but they were at a different stage in their career.
    Are you saying LeBron's MVPs are not as valuable as Magic's MVPs?

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast