Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CBS top 100 players of 2020

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/p...cracks-top-10/

welp no ben and no wentz.... interesting. Stupid but interesting. The biggest snub to me if i am reading it right which could be wrong is no stafford.... really?

brady is high per usual and its wrong per lately.... i am fine with dak i guess but stafford---->dak and wentz=dak yet dak is 46... alright.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 05-21-2020 at 04:19 AM.

No Ben isnít interesting. Coming off elbow surgery. No Minkah Fitzpatrick is just ****ing stupid.

Chubb is a top 5 RB. Shouldn't be the #7 RB on this list.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Chubb is a top 5 RB. Shouldn't be the #7 RB on this list.
    Who of CMC, Zeke, Barkley, Kamara, Cook are you bumping to make room for him?

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/p...cracks-top-10/

welp no ben and no wentz.... interesting. Stupid but interesting. The biggest snub to me if i am reading it right which could be wrong is no stafford.... really?

brady is high per usual and its wrong per lately.... i am fine with dak i guess but stafford---->dak and wentz=dak yet dak is 46... alright.
    I'm obviously really high on stafford, but he's in his 30s now and coming off a back surgery which is never good, he's obviously a much better QB than Dak, but on these circumstances he's kinda in a you have to prove you're still that good kind of situation
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Who of CMC, Zeke, Barkley, Kamara, Cook are you bumping to make room for him?
    Kamara for sure. I also think he did better than Cook.

In my list, I'd have CMC, Henry, Zeke, Chubb/Barkley.

Also, if we're projecting for 2020, I see Chubb having a monstrous year with an offense focused more on running the ball, Zone blocking, and strongly upgraded O-line.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Also, if we're projecting for 2020, I see Chubb having a monstrous year with an offense focused more on running the ball, Zone blocking, and strongly upgraded O-line.
    Ooph. I can maybe see the Cook being bumped. Maybe. Not Kamara. And Barkley is ahead.

It is a bit of projection with this. Barkley has an improved line as well. Henry should be at 6/7. I think Zeke would be the one I would bump, put everyone up one, and Chubb possibly at 5.

I still think zeke is above chubb. I think you could actually make an arguement that Aaron Jones is right there with chubb too. Less total scrimmage yards but more yards per touch and more tds.

Minkah is a big miss though. No problemn with big Ben being left off. Dude's 38 and hasn't been able to throw a ball for like 8 months. Wentz should be higher than cousins and maybe Ryan. Stafford should probably be above cousins but not sure either need to be listed.

There's a few other order things that I could gripe with. They seem to give the legacy guys more of a bump than they deserve. But other than that, it's really not too bad.

Sanders will be a top 7 back this year.

Yea I'm not sure how I feel about the list. I don't quite understand the criteria he used when creating it.

You have A.J. Green as the #8 WR (#63 overall) who missed the entire 2019 year. Which would make me believe that he's not putting much weight in terms of injuries from last year. So then why is Stafford, who before the injury was putting up great numbers, is left off the list? He for sure should be in the top 100.

I know I am a Lions fan but come on, I'm taking Golladay over a handful of WRs that made this list.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Minkah is a big miss though.
    Said he only watched 3 games: LAC, Miami, Bal. Left him off the list because against Miami his picks were a tip and a hail mary, Chargers because Rivers is washed, and Baltimore said "he only looked average".

I think Prisco loses major credibility points for admitting he did a ranking by only watching 3 games.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Sanders will be a top 7 back this year.
    Iím not sure about a specific ranking, but I think more people are gonna know his name after 2020.

Your baby can't do this

Over Kamara for sure. I think Cook and Chubb are pretty even. Chubb had 300 more rush yds. Cook had 300 more receiving yds.
    Didn't realize Chubb had 13 receiving TDs last yr. That's nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Said he only watched 3 games: LAC, Miami, Bal. Left him off the list because against Miami his picks were a tip and a hail mary, Chargers because Rivers is washed, and Baltimore said "he only looked average".

I think Prisco loses major credibility points for admitting he did a ranking by only watching 3 games.
    Minkah is overrated as hell. I initially didnít like Miami trading him so I watched most of his games back but he really does look only average. He had a couple of good plays and the rest was all lucky bounces. Definitely not top 100 material.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast