Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    A lot of the opposing point guards are guarding Lebron so there won't be any cross matchups. You don't want Kobe guarding him all game. He would wear Kobe down. Fish is stronger and technically plays the 1 position. My guess is that either him or Artest will guard him. One poster said that Artest will keep him in check. At that point in his career, Lebron would blow by him every time. He had lost a step. Either way Lebron would be a matchup issue for the 2010 Lakers. Obviously Kobe would be on the other end.

Thinking about it more I would give a slight edge to the 2010 Lakers due to at crunch time Kobe is more proven than Lebron and AD. Also Kobe's free throw shooting is much better than Lebron's. Why Lebron has lost some close games in the finals over the years. That was Karl Malone's issue when he got into the finals.
    Artest would match up with Lebron. Kobe and Green. Fish and Bradley.

2010. That team actually had a closer. They also had more defensive stoppers. I think LO would be one of the few players that can give AD a hard time. Artest would piss off lebron and make him work. On the flip side AD would limit paus offense but I donít see anybody containing Kobe. Bynum and howard/mcgee kinda cancel each other out.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Well, he hasnít..
    Misunderstood, I said pure speculation about this thread, about what this matchup would be outside of who is playoffs proven, since our 2020 team didn't prove anything in playoffs yet for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Misunderstood, I said pure speculation about this thread, about what this matchup would be outside of who is playoffs proven, since our 2020 team didn't prove anything in playoffs yet for example.
    Gotcha.

Artest would match up with Lebron. Kobe and Green. Fish and Bradley.
    Probably. Sometimes teams are putting their pointguard on Lebron for cross match reasons.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

One thing to take note on is also the coaching. Big plus for the 2010 team. Although our coaching staff this year is very good but unproven in the finals. Edge to the 2010 team.

LOL Tex pulls a Lavar on us. Starts a thread and never posts in it. Actually this was a good thread bro.

Gotcha.

LOL Tex pulls a Lavar on us. Starts a thread and never posts in it. Actually this was a good thread bro.
    Just been very busy. It would be a great series IMO. I give Kobe the edge over LBJ because he can close the game. He's not gonna shy away from the ball in the closing minutes and he didn't choke at the free throw line.

No argument that AD is more skilled both offensively (because he can handle the ball from the free throw line to the rim) and defensively then Pau but then again Pau played a big man's game. Pau IMO has a better low post game and should've been given more recognition for his passing out of the post.

Fisher and Bradley would've been a dogfight. Caruso vrs Vujacic would've been fun to watch. Bynum vrs Howard. Odom vrs Morris.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Just been very busy. It would be a great series IMO. I give Kobe the edge over LBJ because he can close the game. He's not gonna shy away from the ball in the closing minutes and he didn't choke at the free throw line.

No argument that AD is more skilled both offensively (because he can handle the ball from the free throw line to the rim) and defensively then Pau but then again Pau played a big man's game. Pau IMO has a better low post game and should've been given more recognition for his passing out of the post.

Fisher and Bradley would've been a dogfight. Caruso vrs Vujacic would've been fun to watch. Bynum vrs Howard. Odom vrs Morris.
    Lol actually both these teams matchup very well against each other. Agree with Kobe with the closer part. Thatís why Kawhi worries me. He is no Kobe but pretty damn good. Dude Caruso would beat the crap out of skinny ars Sasha. Also Odom coming off the bench is a big deal. 2020 Lakers have no one like that coming off the bench. Basically your third best player is coming off the bench. Big edge over Kuz.

Ya Iíve been busy also. Especially with this home schooling stuff. Enjoying the time with my son but teachers arenít paid enough bro.

Lol actually both these teams matchup very well against each other. Agree with Kobe with the closer part. Thatís why Kawhi worries me. He is no Kobe but pretty damn good. Dude Caruso would beat the crap out of skinny ars Sasha. Also Odom coming off the bench is a big deal. 2020 Lakers have no one like that coming off the bench. Basically your third best player is coming off the bench. Big edge over Kuz.

Ya Iíve been busy also. Especially with this home schooling stuff. Enjoying the time with my son but teachers arenít paid enough bro.
    Well it depends, I do the home schooling too for my two kids, what makes it difficult is that I do both the home schooling plus my job, but if it was my full job I can handle it, yeah teachers aren't paid enough but their job isn't that hard with all the holidays they got all year long imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Well it depends, I do the home schooling too for my two kids, what makes it difficult is that I do both the home schooling plus my job, but if it was my full job I can handle it, yeah teachers aren't paid enough but their job isn't that hard with all the holidays they got all year long imo.
    Lol ya donít tell me how often our schools teachers have staff meeting that they have to close on Fridays. My son Didnt even get homework for his last week of school. Coincidence? Whatís been frustrating is Iím trying to manage a veterinary practice during COVID while being two staff members short, while not being able to be there 3/4 part of the time. They give about 4 hrs of work a day to my son. Do you think he had that much work in school? He tells me that we do much more work than he did in school. Ok now my venting is finished. How are you doing bro?

Lol ya donít tell me how often our schools teachers have staff meeting that they have to close on Fridays. My son Didnt even get homework for his last week of school. Coincidence? Whatís been frustrating is Iím trying to manage a veterinary practice during COVID while being two staff members short, while not being able to be there 3/4 part of the time. They give about 4 hrs of work a day to my son. Do you think he had that much work in school? He tells me that we do much more work than he did in school. Ok now my venting is finished. How are you doing bro?
    Yeah thank you for pointing that, my son is almost 6 years old and every week his fckin teacher send me 40 pages of homework, 40 pages every week at 6 years old???? Are you fckin kidding me?!?!?!? So yeah I guess we do a lot more than what his teacher gives him in class. Now I'm good lol thanks for asking and what about you?

As a teacher myself, you guys have no idea how hard it is.. 20 or more brats err kids in your classroom acting like wild animals at times because their parents donít discipline them and well you canít really do much nowadays yourself. The worst part is dealing with the parents. I hate a lot of them because they are annoying as ****.

As a teacher myself, you guys have no idea how hard it is.. 20 or more brats err kids in your classroom acting like wild animals at times because their parents donít discipline them and well you canít really do much nowadays yourself. The worst part is dealing with the parents. I hate a lot of them because they are annoying as ****.
    I would have never guess that you were a teacher llullz!!!

Depends on how old are the kids in your classroom and what you teach too lol

I don't argue how hard it might be but I'm sure the 16 weeks of holidays out of 52 can soften the pain right?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast