Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    I don't mind the changes that were made to the Rooney Rule in regards to interview more minority coaches. I actually kinda like that now you have to interview minorities for coordinator positions.

The whole thing its dumb.

Hire the best guy, period.

Which is the easiest thing in the world to say and the hardest thing in the world to do. "The best guy" is such a subjective take.

Have thus forum rank their top 5 or 10 coaches. Or have them rank the top 5 or 10 of anything and you'll obviously see thats there's never an objective best guy for the job. There will always been opinion involved, and research suggests that oftentimes race or sex play a role in that for any position. It's why equal opportunity employers exist. That's why the league think these types of rules are neccesary and I tend to agree.
    Last edited by crewfan13; 05-20-2020 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Which is the easiest thing in the world to say and the hardest thing in the world to do. "The best guy" is such a subjective take.

Have thus forum rank their top 5 or 10 coaches. Or have them rank the top 5 or 10 of anything and you'll obviously see thats there's never an objective best guy for the job. There will always been opinion involved, and research suggests that oftentimes race or sex play a role in that for any position. It's why equal opportunity employers exist. That's why the league think these types of rules are neccesary and I tend to agree.
    It doesn’t matter in terms of consensus. It matters who the teak thinks is best for their situation.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    The whole thing its dumb.

Hire the best guy, period.
    Yup

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Yup
    No.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567