Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

NFL considering improving draft status of teams that higher people of color to high r

This is gonna be a fun thread

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Is it just me or did warf die before he finished the title?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

https://youtu.be/ZlIz0q8aWpA

He mustíve died while typing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Is it just me or did warf die before he finished the title?

No, Tapa allows you to put in longer titles to threads than our browser based software, so it got auto cut.

So the answer to fixing one racesí disadvantage is to put another race at a disadvantage? Sounds about American.

This should end well.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    So the answer to fixing one racesí disadvantage is to put another race at a disadvantage? Sounds about American.

Poor white people. So disadvantaged.

Alright, I'll bite... What a stupid ****ing rule, and I'll be shocked if it passes.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    This. Lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

I doubt it passes

Your baby can't do this

it wont and shouldnt pass... its wrong all the way around and its disgusting to black people as well... omg we need better draft compensation lets go hire a black guy real quick and we can just fire him the following year... this is what is wrong with the race **** and the nfl should be ashamed that incentives need to be put in place to hire people of color...

also why does this apply to just black? how many asians do we see in the nfl exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    yea it sucks for the people that could lose a job or their dream job all because there is a bonus to being a certain color... totally legit... Its wrong all around.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    it wont and shouldnt pass... its wrong all the way around and its disgusting to black people as well... omg we need better draft compensation lets go hire a black guy real quick and we can just fire him the following year... this is what is wrong with the race **** and the nfl should be ashamed that incentives need to be put in place to hire people of color...

also why does this apply to just black? how many asians do we see in the nfl exactly?
    It's a ploy to shift the attention away from the real issue at hand.. The league could address the issue but **** that, takes too much time, etc. We'll just give incentives to the owners to do it. The problem isn't Goodell (If games aren't played, I'll be back on his ***)- it's those directly underneath him

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post

Exactly. Teams that know they're going to bed to do a full rebuild will just hire a minority coach to get that extra draft compensation.... Then he'll become the sacrificial lamb when the team has enough talent to compete.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast