Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast
    I think playing Kief at center would work good..

I think so too but really hoping we keep Dwight and play AD at the 5 in the 4th/crunch time.

Waiters and Smith both shoot better than AB and can produce their own plays if needed. AB can defend better perhaps, but Lakers got 2 for 1 at the end. If these two play their average, we are going to be hard to beat.
    “You will never be forgotten!” Lebron and friends

Anthony Davis expressed renewed confidence in being able to help deliver the Los Angeles Lakers a championship despite the unprecedented circumstances.

"I think it’s kind of the same. Obviously, we’ll miss (Avery Bradley), but we have guys that are healthy, guys that are ready to go," a fully healthy Davis told reporters on Thursday, including Spectrum SportsNet's Mike Trudell. "Actually I think our chances are higher because we’re all rested. It’s going to be who wants it more."

"Markieff (Morris) showed he can be a big part of our team; Dion (Waiters) and JR (Smith) are gonna help us tremendously as well, with JR's ability to shoot, and Dion's ability to score and play make," Davis said, according to Trudell.

https://www.thescore.com/nba/news/19...ere-all-rested

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    He has a lot to prove in playoffs, I think this is his time.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    I think playing Kief at center would work good..
    Keif is perfect position less basketball C. Especially when the big next to your is AD. Keif can step out beyond the 3 point land on offense and switch onto any player from PG to C on defense. He’s far from a small ball C with his height but he can play like one. Also the way Morris and AD been shootIng lakers can go big and make it tough for everyone to matchup.

Howard
    Davis
    Morris
    Caruso
    James

That might be the new death lineup.

Giving players a rest before every playoffs from now on to heal up is not such a bad idea. Maybe.

Some players used this time to get into amazing shape. Check Zion.

Report: LeBron James Buys 13,000-Square-Foot LA Mansion Listed at $39 Million

https://twitter.com/darrenrovell/sta...-at-39-million

Lakers assistant Lionel Hollins deemed higher-risk, won't go to Orlando

Lakers assistant coach Lionel Hollins will not join the team when it flies to Orlando, Florida, next week for the restart to the NBA season, a league source confirmed to ESPN on Friday.

Hollins was deemed a higher-risk individual due to underlying medical conditions, the source told ESPN. He will not be present in Orlando but will continue to be an essential member of the team and participate on coach Frank Vogel's staff remotely.

Without specifically mentioning Hollins by name, Vogel said it was a "fairly miserable experience" putting together the Lakers' 36-person traveling party list that had to be submitted to the league this week.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...isk-go-orlando

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    Giving players a rest before every playoffs from now on to heal up is not such a bad idea. Maybe.

Some players used this time to get into amazing shape. Check Zion.
    Yea I’ve been keeping update on most of this stuff, just been itching for basketball. I saw Zion, he looks absolutely ripped, Clippers have been pretty quiet but our Lakers have been in the lab almost daily, Rondo and Caruso look like they gained 10lbs of muscle each. Lebron has been privately holding practices for players and looks to be in the best shape. AD finally fully healthy and been working out with Lebron, looks bigger in his chest.

So we’ll see what it results too but I don’t think there’s a team in the league hungrier and more ready than our Lakers

Yea I’ve been keeping update on most of this stuff, just been itching for basketball. I saw Zion, he looks absolutely ripped, Clippers have been pretty quiet but our Lakers have been in the lab almost daily, Rondo and Caruso look like they gained 10lbs of muscle each. Lebron has been privately holding practices for players and looks to be in the best shape. AD finally fully healthy and been working out with Lebron, looks bigger in his chest.

So we’ll see what it results too but I don’t think there’s a team in the league hungrier and more ready than our Lakers
    Lebron’s been in a “Lab” his whole career..

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    Keif is perfect position less basketball C. Especially when the big next to your is AD. Keif can step out beyond the 3 point land on offense and switch onto any player from PG to C on defense. He’s far from a small ball C with his height but he can play like one. Also the way Morris and AD been shootIng lakers can go big and make it tough for everyone to matchup.

Howard
    Davis
    Morris
    Caruso
    James

That might be the new death lineup.
    Davis
    Morris or Kuz
    Lebron
    Waiters
    Smith
    More small?
    Davis
    Lebron
    Waiters
    Smith
    KCP ir Caruso
    “You will never be forgotten!” Lebron and friends

Anthony Davis on why it will be weird to play without Lakers fans

“Obviously we feed off Laker Nation. Home and on the road,” Davis said. “Obviously it’s going to be very different not being able to have them by our side during this time, but everybody is going to deal with it. It’s going to be more of a mental thing than anything.

“If you’re coming out having a bad game there’s not going to be fans there trying to get you going. You’re going to have to, as we say on the team, ‘bring your own energy.’ We’re going to have to make sure that we do that every night, especially with no fans. I think we’re motivated as a team and self-motivated to win, but it’s definitely going to be different for all of us.”

https://www.silverscreenandroll.com/...t-disney-world

Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast