Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    Why is this guy not banned from here? He is using this site to express his personal believe about a serious political subject. Or I am wrong?
    “You will never be forgotten!” Lebron and friends

Their is a political forum to talk politics. Race talk is not allowed anywhere on the site. Let’s get back to talking Lakers basketball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Why is this guy not banned from here? He is using this site to express his personal believe about a serious political subject. Or I am wrong?
    Banned for saying that politics should not be used in sports? That sounds like the policy of this web site. Seriously, all I said was I'm not going to watch the NBA if they plaster those signs on the court. I have a right to an opinion. You know this season will not end good. Some player is going to catch Covid19 and they will be back to lockdown again. MARK MY WORDS.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowX View Post
    Absolutely! It implies every other race in the world is not important. ALL LIVES MATTER. If the players wear it on their jerseys, its a personal statement. When they put that on the court, its just as condescending as putting it across the streets in front of the white house. This s^*&t needs to stay off the sport. I've been a fan of the Lakers since early 80s and the NBA has always tried to keep politics away from the sport. The NFL screwed up badly and they are suffering for it.
    All lives matter of course, but that's not the point here, all lives aren't executed by the police actually. I will stop there and just say that I disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Howard can kill 3 negative birds with 1 championship stone which effect his legacy.

Winning in Orlando

Winning with the Lakers

Most importantly winning his first championship

No way he don’t play with all this on the line.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowX View Post
    Banned for saying that politics should not be used in sports? That sounds like the policy of this web site. Seriously, all I said was I'm not going to watch the NBA if they plaster those signs on the court. I have a right to an opinion. You know this season will not end good. Some player is going to catch Covid19 and they will be back to lockdown again. MARK MY WORDS.
    Politics have been linked forever in the world of sports. White as hell! Now is like black matters all over?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    All lives matter of course, but that's not the point here, all lives aren't executed by the police actually. I will stop there and just say that I disagree.
    You are right! The white supremacist’s message. All lives matter except the minorities no lives. But again this is not the place to discuss this. The owners just want the boys to dribble and be quiet!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    You are right! The white supremacist’s message. All lives matter except the minorities no lives. But again this is not the place to discuss this. The owners just want the boys to dribble and be quiet!

Crime doesn’t pay...

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    Howard can kill 3 negative birds with 1 championship stone which effect his legacy.

Winning in Orlando

Winning with the Lakers

Most importantly winning his first championship

No way he don’t play with all this on the line.
    Agreed I think he plays too or he would’ve told us already so we could adjust. We’re going 1 month away! And 2weeks from “training camp”

Agreed I think he plays too or he would’ve told us already so we could adjust. We’re going 1 month away! And 2weeks from “training camp”
    Agree, that's what I think too.
    Last edited by Iron24th; 07-01-2020 at 11:47 AM.

I like hearing this. Great chance for AC to step and fill the void.

Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast