Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Seems like you're having trouble to comprehend G1's posts too, however his post was crystal clear.
    Not really but try again..

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Not really but try again..
    "Troll article" says hello.

"Troll article" says hello.
    There wasnt really a point in going on about the Clippers. All I said was they should be in shape if the article was true.

Anyway, the season may not happen if players keep getting COVID.

There wasnt really a point in going on about the Clippers. All I said was they should be in shape if the article was true.
    Yep and all G1 said was that's a "troll article" so except if you wrote the article he wasn't talking about you period.

Anyway let's get back to the restart of the NBA season.

Anyway, the season may not happen if players keep getting COVID.
    I think that this is a legitimate point. People are just assuming that come July 30 they will start playing basketball...if we keep seeing these spikes over the next month and states start ******** down again. I doubt we get MLB or NBA this year. And probably not NFL either. We will have to show vast improvement as a society over the next month for me to feel comfortable saying that we will get all the sports in the second half of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Good news.
    Good news for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    I think that this is a legitimate point. People are just assuming that come July 30 they will start playing basketball...if we keep seeing these spikes over the next month and states start ******** down again. I doubt we get MLB or NBA this year. And probably not NFL either. We will have to show vast improvement as a society over the next month for me to feel comfortable saying that we will get all the sports in the second half of the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think there was like 16 players who were positives out of 374, it means 4%, they will have 1+ month to recover and will be tested again before the restart, right now this is not really concerning.

The real test will be if they can stay in the bubble next month, if they can't, and they have a ton of cases, then the season will end there like Silver said.

I think there was like 16 players who were positives out of 374, it means 4%, they will have 1+ month to recover and will be tested again before the restart, right now this is not really concerning.

The real test will be if they can stay in the bubble next month, if they can't, and they have a ton of cases, then the season will end there like Silver said.
    Yeah, I think there's enough time between now and when the season is set to start that it's probably fine, but it is definitely something to keep an eye on. I hope the players are taking this seriously and not putting themselves at risk right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Yeah, I think there's enough time between now and when the season is set to start that it's probably fine, but it is definitely something to keep an eye on. I hope the players are taking this seriously and not putting themselves at risk right now.
    I agree, how serious the players will be once in the bubble will dictate if the NBA can continue.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...pread-stop-nba

Adam Silver thinks it could be shutdown if players and staff continue to get it.

Lmfao that Bubble is going to be one hell of a task. We were talking about it before and SAS brought it up today, these fools are going to get horny and want to get out. Im worried its going to be Jr Smith sneaking out and ruining it for everyone... its a tremendous thing to ask but I believe I did see players are allowed to bring 3-4 people.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...pread-stop-nba

Adam Silver thinks it could be shutdown if players and staff continue to get it.
    Best commish in sports and totally agree with him, safety first and foremost. Heres a quote from the article..

"I am absolutely convinced that it will be safer on this campus than off this campus because there aren't many situations that I am aware of where there is mass testing of asymptomatic employees,"

If these guys all get tested and cleared and dont leave the bubble, should be all Gold

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Lmfao that Bubble is going to be one hell of a task. We were talking about it before and SAS brought it up today, these fools are going to get horny and want to get out. Im worried its going to be Jr Smith sneaking out and ruining it for everyone... its a tremendous thing to ask but I believe I did see players are allowed to bring 3-4 people.
    Or video surfaces of Jr Smith and Minnie Mouse Getting it on.

You have a point, but if they write "black lives matter" on the court, does it really upset you?
    Absolutely! It implies every other race in the world is not important. ALL LIVES MATTER. If the players wear it on their jerseys, its a personal statement. When they put that on the court, its just as condescending as putting it across the streets in front of the white house. This s^*&t needs to stay off the sport. I've been a fan of the Lakers since early 80s and the NBA has always tried to keep politics away from the sport. The NFL screwed up badly and they are suffering for it.

Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast