Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Depends, does he have an accent?

Oooh baby, he could be Hugh Grant
    Lullz. He probably has a French accent. Even better. Ooooh lala.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Lullz. He probably has a French accent. Even better. Ooooh lala.
    Can we have a rendez-vous?

3. 06-06-2020, 03:09 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Can we have a rendez-vous?
    You tried in April but all this **** happened. Next time leave your other half at home. I was getting jealous.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Let's just get it on, ain't looking for no hand out.
    Exactly. I don’t get why people want an easy path to the nba finals. You have to beat the best to be the best not hope that someone beats the better teams so that the lakers can eventually become the best team. Whatever happens with the playoff format, who cares, if the lakers are truly the best team it won’t matter

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Has nothing to do with that..
    I think I might know the answer. Did you forget to pull out your butt plug? Sometimes I leave it in and it feels AMAZING but if it’s been in there for a few weeks I start to get kinda backed up if ya know what I mean and I get a bit grumpy. One time I was going for 17 days and I had a lottta pressure built up and I was downward doggy style yoga position and I accidentally sharted and that thing flew like a Champaign bottle top 20 feet across the room and knocked some random lady the **** out. She unfortunately didn’t make it but good news is I got my plug back and it was a little chipped and now it feels even better than before! It felt a lotttt better to get that out so I recommend only leaving it in for a few days max

Your baby can't do this

Lakers open the “new” season as 2-1 betting odds to win the title according to Caesars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed 100% We're the Lakers, we aren't no 2nd class team. Greatness is to be expected. Even as great as LBJ is he still hasn't done jack shyte for our Lakers but win some regular season games. We aren't the Clippers that hang division champ banners lol...

Let him win and let him add to his legacy, good for him. I'm just worried about our Lakers legacy.
    Exactly what I’ve been saying from day 1 when people were saying lebron is the best laker small forward of all time before he even stepped foot on the court. Laker players are judged based on rings. James worthy has done way more for the lakers, without him the lakers might have 3 less championships. But yeah, lebrons regular season stats and stats before he became a laker are better...

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Lakers open the “new” season as 2-1 betting odds to win the title according to Caesars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I might put down a dollar

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    I think I might know the answer. Did you forget to pull out your butt plug? Sometimes I leave it in and it feels AMAZING but if it’s been in there for a few weeks I start to get kinda backed up if ya know what I mean and I get a bit grumpy. One time I was going for 17 days and I had a lottta pressure built up and I was downward doggy style yoga position and I accidentally sharted and that thing flew like a Champaign bottle top 20 feet across the room and knocked some random lady the **** out. She unfortunately didn’t make it but good news is I got my plug back and it was a little chipped and now it feels even better than before! It felt a lotttt better to get that out so I recommend only leaving it in for a few days max
    Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    You tried in April but all this **** happened. Next time leave your other half at home. I was getting jealous.
    I will

The NBA may want to rethink its revamped schedule for 2020.

The new schedule culminates in Game Seven (if necessary) of the 2019-2020 NBA Finals on Monday, October 12. Three nights later, the league will hold the 2020 NBA draft.

As noted by Ryan Talbot of NewYorkUpstate.com, the NBA draft conflicts with a Thursday night game between the Chiefs and the Bills. Which surely will take a chunk out of the ratings for the NBA draft.

But that’s not the only thing that will take away from the ratings for the NBA draft and/or the NFL game that night. The second presidential debate is scheduled for the same night, October 15.

Even if the NBA nudges the draft by a single day in either direction, that would be a smart move. For many, the NBA draft will come in a distant third to interest in a regular-season game featuring Patrick Mahomes, the defending Super Bowl champions, and an up-and-coming Bills team that could be making a move on the top of the AFC East and a presidential debate.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ential-debate/

We should bring back Cousins!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RubberBand_Man View Post
    I hope we don’t.

Quote Originally Posted by RubberBand_Man View Post
    I would welcome him if he can be at least 50% of what he was.

We don’t need Cousins fat ***. He’s just going to take away playing time from Dwight and JaVale.

Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast