Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AB opts out

AB opts out

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CBzgKtN...=121bq5j2elnoz

According to Woj on IG l, AB has opted out of season restart and JR smith is the leading candidate to replace him.
    Damn! This is a huge blow to us but the man has his own reasons and we have to respect his decision. He is the main reason we won that last game against the clippers with his tenacious defense. He will be missed. We may have seen him play his last game as a laker.
    LBJ must be punching in the air about the possibility of JR smith rejoining him lol

Whatever happens in your life you can't pass on winning a championship particularly when you're 3 months away doing it, not sure he will be ok with his choice if we win it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Whatever happens in your life you can't pass on winning a championship particularly when you're 3 months away doing it, not sure he will be ok with his choice if we win it all.
    Can't see how he wouldn't be. It's not safe for his son.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

First. Good to hear from you Kobebabe. AB has valid concerns. I would do the same for my son.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    We usually agree on most things but I disagree with this. Itís not safe for his kid. His job is to play basketball but his #1 priority should be to protect his family and be there for his kids. I actually admire his decision to give up money and a chance to win a championship so that he can there for his family.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    First. Good to hear from you Kobebabe. AB has valid concerns. I would do the same for my son.
    Yeah, it's a bummer we won't have Bradley, but it's hard to be upset with him given the reasons. Hopefully Caruso can step into that role and give us a big lift.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    We usually agree on most things but I disagree with this. Itís not safe for his kid. His job is to play basketball but his #1 priority should be to protect his family and be there for his kids. I actually admire his decision to give up money and a chance to win a championship so that he can there for his family.
    Yeah I disagree on this part, he could have done some testing before seeing him, he's a millionnaire playing for one of the richest organization they could have found a way to make things right for him and his son. Right now it looks like the best choice but in 3 months he might regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Can't see how he wouldn't be. It's not safe for his son.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    His son seems to be the popular excuse, but what about the community thing he quickly talked about after, are we sure he's doing it for his son? Last time I heard about him he didn't want to play because of the racial case.

Iíll never blame a person for taking care of his family first. Whether itís an excuse for something else, well, we donít know and that would be something he would have to live with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Yeah, it's a bummer we won't have Bradley, but it's hard to be upset with him given the reasons. Hopefully Caruso can step into that role and give us a big lift.
    Ya you canít be upset with him about that. Itís unfortunate but his family is more important.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Iíll never blame a person for taking care of his family first. Whether itís an excuse for something else, well, we donít know and that would be something he would have to live with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well said.

Guys relax.. Weíre gonna have JR Swish!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Guys relax.. Weíre gonna have JR Swish!!!!!!
    I would hate to have that dumbass on the Lakers

Your baby can't do this

Guys I almost forgot we picked up dion Waiters! I honestly donít see the use for JR smith. We can make do with what we have with Caruso stepping up for AB

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast