Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Twins will not cut any players and will continue to pay minor leaguers

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    You lost again. Spliff got you yesterday and I got you today.

****. I might as well just quit.

This mind you while ML teams have released hundreds of minor leaguers in the last 2 or 3 days. Some of these teams figured they might as well get a head start on the likely contraction of many of their affiliates in the coming year or two.

What sad ********. Props to the Twins organization. Maybe their move will inspire other owners to do the right thing. I understand its business but its really bad business. It looks awful for a league that makes so much money.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    ****. I might as well just quit.
    Time to hang those spikes up, old timer.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Once again, major props to the Twins organization.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

I am all for the contracting of the minor leagues and trying to streamline the development process and make it more uniform, but using the pandemic as a way to do that is the coward's way out. Props to the Twins.

Probably a good longer term move too. It's not a major financial burden that can go a long way in recruiting guys who may be weighing several minor league deals in the future.

I've always wondered if any team would really put an emphasis on improving their minor league environment as a potential competitive advantage. Not that this neccesarily does that, but it is a step in the right direction. Teams don't have to just do the bare minimum when it comes to the minor league players.