Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

BREAKING NEWS: Becky Lynch pregnant, Asuka new RAW Womens Champ

Just happened on RAW.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

Good for her and Seth.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Congrats to Rebecca and Colby (best birthday present for Colby ever).

-----

I knew Becky had to relinquish the title but I would not have simply handed it to Asuka (who I am fan of). I would have done a tournament for the title that would have led to Asuka .v. Baszler or Riott (basically anybody but Miss Botch Nia Jax) for the title.

Part of me wish WWE would take a page out of UFC playbook and create an interim title for when a current champion is unable to compete for whatever reason, ie Lynch being pregnant. Interim Champ .v. Becky once she returns makes for an instant feud.
    Screw sabermetics.

Please tell me she kept the briefcase too.

Congrats to Lynch and Rollins!

New column on my site dedicated to WWE
    Charlotte Flair For The Gold

The MITB match was essentially a tournament. I've got no qualms with how they did it. Good luck Becky!
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Quote Originally Posted by chungdung View Post
    Hello every body, i'm new member
    Welcome to the forum! Glad that your first post is down in one of the best sections of the site.
    _____

Good for Becky and Seth. Now people can stop complaining she's stale because you probably won't see her again until summer of 2021.

I was surprised to see no tournament for the title. Asuka could have always kept the briefcase.

Vacate the title. Hold a tournament. Asuka vs. _____ in the championship match. Asuka is pinned, we have a new champion, but Asuka cashes in the MITB briefcase immediately, rolls the celebrating champion up and scores the pin, Asuka is champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Vacate the title. Hold a tournament. Asuka vs. _____ in the championship match. Asuka is pinned, we have a new champion, but Asuka cashes in the MITB briefcase immediately, rolls the celebrating champion up and scores the pin, Asuka is champion.
    She should've done the mist to Becky after getting the title.

they will need to rely on flair more than ever now being the goat she is and you better believe they will... i am so happy because lynch was boring as **** of late.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    She should've done the mist to Becky after getting the title.
    i think the point of it was for her to be a face now no? they just lost a huge fact and outside of charlotte/the boss/baylee/lynch asuka is basically must see as any of them. They now need a womans face champ on raw with lynch gone so becky giving her the title and her being super happy for lynch might mean face.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    they will need to rely on flair more than ever now being the goat she is and you better believe they will... i am so happy because lynch was boring as **** of late.
    Becky might walk away forever. She's already said in interviews she's accomplished everything there is to do in WWE and the Rock apparently hooked her up with his agent to do tv and movies. She might go be a mother then take the easy street by acting.

I honestly think women's wrestling in WWE has peaked. Lynch/Ronda was the high point. It still should have been a 1 on 1 match but they ****ed it up adding Charlotte. Hard to believe a women's wrestling match will ever main event a WrestleMania again.

Whatever it is if Becky comes back, she'll be super over when she does. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. Even Ronda would get cheered if she showed up tomorrow. I wonder when she comes back. Probably Summerslam if i had to bet. They need her now more than ever.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Becky might walk away forever. She's already said in interviews she's accomplished everything there is to do in WWE and the Rock apparently hooked her up with his agent to do tv and movies. She might go be a mother then take the easy street by acting.

I honestly think women's wrestling in WWE has peaked. Lynch/Ronda was the high point. It still should have been a 1 on 1 match but they ****ed it up adding Charlotte. Hard to believe a women's wrestling match will ever main event a WrestleMania again.
    i dont disagree with any of this outside of lynch/ronda... they had to add charlotte because ronda to be fair is the goldberg of wwe... she just cant sustain a legit match over a long period 1v1.... i do agree womans wrestling has peaked which sucks and if i were wwe i would go forward with the asukas of the world and try to grab that market no offense of course... not sure if asuka speaks a ton of english but if she did nobody would be better.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast