Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    Rc with the walkoff

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Rc with the walkoff

That might be the best bat flip I've ever seen.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    He is talking about the one and only, pure trash: Ereck Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    But you just said the data showed that the virus is not as deadly and that it mutated and is weaker. You are changing your mind, based on data sure, but your mind is changing. The fact that you can't admit that is kind of mind blowing.

I'm aware of the data. I'm not the other two you go after with what you believe is your superior intellect, where you talk down to others and wonder why you're not given the respect you feel you deserve.

Anyway this has nothing to do with this thread, just felt the need to call out your bull. Mission success. I'm out.

If you know the data, what exactly are you arguing? Or is it just an obvious attempt to call me out?

No i said its becoming measurably less fatal. Where did i say weaker? Theres a difference. Again,i said in my previous post that because the median age of the virus carrier is dropping which that means significantly more younger people are being exposed and less older people. For example the average age for a coronavirus carrier in Florida was 65 years old in March. Its 35 years old in June. With that comes less death because the effects of the virus are not the same across the board as you know.
    Last edited by metswon69; 07-01-2020 at 05:01 PM.

That might be the best bat flip I've ever seen.

You earned it

I'm aware of the data. I'm not the other two you go after with what you believe is your superior intellect, where you talk down to others and wonder why you're not given the respect you feel you deserve.

It's not really necessarily that you didn't agree and now you changed your mind. It's how you went about it, but given your history, i'm not Suprised.

But you just said the data showed that the virus is not as deadly and that it mutated and is weaker. You are changing your mind, based on data sure, but your mind is changing. The fact that you can't admit that is kind of mind blowing.

Anyway this has nothing to do with this thread, just felt the need to call out your bull. Mission success. I'm out.

Agreed. Hes always talking down to other posters as if hes the end all be all

Have they confirmed it teams will be placed in bubbles or will they play @ home? Kinda interesting since **** is getting crazy again. Maybe they should just play the whole MLB season in Japan or some island to be safe.

8. 07-01-2020, 07:04 PM
    Reason
    Not needed

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    part of it is player safety....long games lead to tired players which leads to more injuries
    part of it is TV contracts- networks love broadcasting baseball but hate having no idea how to schedule around games they don't know what time will end...other teams sports have timed quarters/periods
    I don't like that it seems really gimmicky, but the player safety and just roster management aspect of it makes sense. 17 inning games screw up your bullpen and maybe even rotation for a week sometimes. Kind of sucks that you have to decide whether you want to screw up your bullpen or punt tonight's game. Finding ways to possibly avoid games over 12ish innings is probably good. This is gimmicky but better than just calling a tie or some crap like that. I'm open to it at least.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    I don't like that it seems really gimmicky, but the player safety and just roster management aspect of it makes sense. 17 inning games screw up your bullpen and maybe even rotation for a week sometimes. Kind of sucks that you have to decide whether you want to screw up your bullpen or punt tonight's game. Finding ways to possibly avoid games over 12ish innings is probably good. This is gimmicky but better than just calling a tie or some crap like that. I'm open to it at least.
    Something I'd talked with people before about was starting each inning in extras with the same runners on base that may have been out there when a team's prior at bat ended....basically extending that same inning. I don't know if that'd be more fair, but maybe? less gimmicky 'cause at least the term 'earned' the baserunners.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Damn that sucks for the yanks. They own him.

His stern face can give that impression but I don't feel that's the case. New York isn't an easy place to play at, so honestly I can see his confidence at an all-time low for him.

I don't think he's a bust. I think he just needs the right motivation to pick himself up & play harder.

Damn that sucks for the yanks. They own him.

Imagine a Yankees Dodgers WS and getting to face Price and playoff Kershaw. Would've been great.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Imagine a Yankees Dodgers WS and getting to face Price and playoff Kershaw. Would've been great.
    I want to see a Dodgers/Yankees WS either way.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    I want to see a Dodgers/Yankees WS either way.
    most of us don't
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

MLB intake coronavirus testing yielded 66 positive results from 3,740 tests https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...lts-3740-tests

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast