Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 88

Thread: The Bet!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In your Mind
    Posts
    9,213

    The Bet!

    No more games.

    I'm calling you out claymation.

    You can make the sig bet with me last for 6 months, that's fine.
    What I want is for you to step down as a mod (especially since you're biased) and you sig for 2 months only.

    You believe in your favorite head coach Gase so much, lets see if you have the stones to back up what you say.

    After week 15, the Jets must be within 1 game of the AFC East leader.

    No more backing out, no more weaseling, no more clay excuses.

    You win- I do your sig for 6 months.
    I win- You forfeit being a mod and sig for 2 months.

    You and me, clay.
    Let's settle this once and for all.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Southern CAL
    Posts
    5,646
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    No more games.

    I'm calling you out claymation.

    You can make the sig bet with me last for 6 months, that's fine.
    What I want is for you to step down as a mod (especially since you're biased) and you sig for 2 months only.

    You believe in your favorite head coach Gase so much, lets see if you have the stones to back up what you say.

    After week 15, the Jets must be within 1 game of the AFC East leader.

    No more backing out, no more weaseling, no more clay excuses.

    You win- I do your sig for 6 months.
    I win- You forfeit being a mod and sig for 2 months.

    You and me, clay.
    Let's settle this once and for all.


    ohhhhhhhh man the drama builds


    #Hernandezing


    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    34,781
    Awwwwww Sheeeeeet!!!

    It just got Real!!!



    The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    50,293
    Week 15 canít be mathematically eliminated from 1st place.

    take or leave it.


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    50,293
    Also, terms isnít a sig bet. If I win you leave for good, if you win I leave for good.


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Southern CAL
    Posts
    5,646
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Also, terms isnít a sig bet. If I win you leave for good, if you win I leave for good.
    You wonít come back as Exredskinsfan2?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    #Hernandezing


    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    50,293
    Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    You wonít come back as Exredskinsfan2?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Who me?


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Southern CAL
    Posts
    5,646
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Who me?
    Twas a joke lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    #Hernandezing


    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    50,293
    Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    Twas a joke lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know. Just playing along.


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In your Mind
    Posts
    9,213
    Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    You wonít come back as Exredskinsfan2?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He would come back as clayamtion, his other identity.
    Last edited by MrX27; 05-12-2020 at 10:28 PM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In your Mind
    Posts
    9,213
    After week 16.
    Mathematically in or out.

    You win, I leave.
    I win, I don't want you to leave, no more mod and you have my sig forever.

    Let's go!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    50,293
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    After week 16.
    Mathematically in or out.

    You win, I leave.
    I win, I don't want you to leave, no more mod and you have my sig forever.

    Let's go!
    The Jets have been eliminated 9 straight years by week 15. You think Gase sucks so this should be a no brainer for you.

    You win I leave, I win you leave. Don't be a chicken.


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In your Mind
    Posts
    9,213
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    The Jets have been eliminated 9 straight years by week 15. You think Gase sucks so this should be a no brainer for you.

    You win I leave, I win you leave. Don't be a chicken.
    You think Gase is the answer so this should be a no brainer for you, you said contender, so back it up.

    You win, I leave.
    I win, you step down from being a mod and sig forever.

    C'mon contender, lets go.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In your Mind
    Posts
    9,213
    I thought you believed in your favorite coach Adam Gase?

    If your not in the running week 17 then you are a pretender.
    A contender is in the running until the end.

    You said contender, so stop trying to weasel out.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In your Mind
    Posts
    9,213
    Stop wasting tine, stalling and looking for a way to weasel out.

    You said contender, backup your words without chickening or weaseling out.

    After week 16, math in or out determines winner.
    Or are you not capable of backing up what you say, which is why no one takes you serious.

    Here's your chance to show everyone you believe what you say and that you're not just full of fluff.
    Are we doing this or what?
    Last edited by MrX27; 05-12-2020 at 09:54 AM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •