Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jets sign Frank Gore

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    I love this signing

Bell and Gore could be really potent

Yeah, remember when Gase started Gore of Kenyan Drake and Damien Williams? ****ing clown.

Ol' reliable

He averaged 4.6 yards per carry in 2018 in Miami, averaged 3.6 ypc with Buffalo last year.

Brian Costello

@BrianCoz

Gase first worked with Gore in 2008 with the 49ers and then had him with the Dolphins in 2018. Now they are back together. #nyj
    Last edited by Claymation; 05-05-2020 at 02:02 PM.

Jets sign Frank Gore

Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    Ol' reliable

Byelal

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Byelal
    Boooo. (in the good sense)

Might they be trying to move Bell?

I'd like to see them use both backs but considering we drafted Perine, maybe we keep Powell and move Bell.

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Boooo. (in the good sense)

Might they be trying to move Bell?

I'd like to see them use both backs but considering we drafted Perine, maybe we keep Powell and move Bell.
    Not yet.

Jets sign Frank Gore

I thought everyone hates playing for Gase?

I was told that no one wants to play for him.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    I thought everyone hates playing for Gase?

I was told that no one wants to play for him.
    Is he playing for free?

Winding down your career, as a primary backup, with an offense you know, was a good choice by Gore.
    He'll should get significant carries here.

He should also be in consideration for greatest RB to ever play for the Jets.
    Gore has the most rushing yards ever by a RB to play for the Jets.

Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    Is he playing for free?

Winding down your career, as a primary backup, with an offense you know, was a good choice by Gore.
    He'll should get significant carries here.

He should also be in consideration for greatest RB to ever play for the Jets.
    Gore has the most rushing yards ever by a RB to play for the Jets.
    Just saying that if he didnít like Gase, he would have played for the Raiders instead.

Goreís longevity has been stunning. Heís definitely up there. Best runningback to ever play on the Jets is still LT though IMO.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast