Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Jerry Stiller Passes Away at Age 92

Last edited by mike_noodles; 05-11-2020 at 03:14 PM.

Festivus will live on forever in his honor!!!

Arthur? Where did you get Arthur from?? Serenity now!

isn't his name Jerry?

Anyways, the guy was AMAZING as Frank Costanza, loved him in Zoolander, and most else anything I saw him in. I mean, he has so many quotable lines in Seinfeld, it's crazy.

Frank: Many Christmases ago, I went to buy a doll for my son. I reached for the last one they had, but so did another man. As I rained blows upon him, I realized there had to be another way.
    Kramer: What happened to the doll?
    Frank: It was destroyed. But out of that a new holiday was born. A Festivus for the rest of us.
    Kramer: That must have been some kind of doll.
    Frank: She was.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    **** me lol. I dunno. I guess from King of Queens. Can a mod change the title please. This man deserves the proper respect and his didn’t give it to him.

RIP

Great memories!

That was his name in king of queens. RIP

Seinfeld is my all-time favorite show, but my favorite character of Jerry's was actually Arthur Spooner. That show would have been a lot less funny without him.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    **** me lol. I dunno. I guess from King of Queens. Can a mod change the title please. This man deserves the proper respect and his didn’t give it to him.
    Haha, I never watched that show, so I didn't catch the reference. At first I thought maybe that was his legal first name or something. At least you didn't put Arthur Constanza.

First Little Richard now Jerry Steller.

Vince to Gronk

Haha, I never watched that show, so I didn't catch the reference. At first I thought maybe that was his legal first name or something. At least you didn't put Arthur Constanza.
    Leah Remini is hot on that show.

Vince to Gronk

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Leah Remini is hot on that show.
    Not as hot as when she was on Saved by the Bell.

Was never a fan of either Seinfield (still the most overrated show ever) or KoQ but when you can work over 60 years in any business, you get much respect.

With that said, you lived for more than 9 decades on this planet, mourning is not option. His life should be celebrated.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Not as hot as when she was on Saved by the Bell.

Was never a fan of either Seinfield (still the most overrated show ever) or KoQ but when you can work over 60 years in any business, you get much respect.

With that said, you lived for more than 9 decades on this planet, mourning is not option. His life should be celebrated.
    Not a fan of Seinfeld? Have you watched seasons upon seasons of it? Watched episodes in repeat? I've seen every episode at least a handful of times and they're all hilarious.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Not a fan of Seinfeld? Have you watched seasons upon seasons of it? Watched episodes in repeat? I've seen every episode at least a handful of times and they're all hilarious.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Seinfeld is a hit/miss type show I think. Like I don't know anyone who is like, "meh it's alright". People either love it or dislike it, because the humor is very much behavior of people we actually don't like. But on tv, written well, it's GOLD!

I personally think Seinfeld is the best show in television history. But my best friend hates it. And we share similar interests in 90% of ****

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Loved Stiller in Seinfeld. Potentially the best side character in a show full of memorable side characters. Sounds like he had quite the full life.

PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast