Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 382
  1. #346
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Not trolling.

    I'm still trying to get through to you. There may or may not have been collusion, the report showed they didn't find any collusion. The really important distinction is that not finding it does not mean it didn't exist.

    Do the transcripts show conclusively that collusion didn't happen as you said? Not that I could find, and apparently not that you could find either, right?
    not only has there been multiple investigations, there was a lengthy Mueller investigation. if you are really trying to say they couldn't find any collusion but maybe they just couldn't find it then that's crazy.

    don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    \_(ツ)_/

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  2. #347
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    33,361
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    not only has there been multiple investigations, there was a lengthy Mueller investigation. if you are really trying to say they couldn't find any collusion but maybe they just couldn't find it then that's crazy.
    Did they determine that there had been no collusion? Or did they find no direct evidence of collusion? Pick one they are not both true.

  3. #348
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    46,983
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    I have backed up what I said, quoting what people testified to. you don't want to accept it.
    So did you read them yet?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  4. #349
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    10,837
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    So did you read them yet?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He's too busy trying to figure out the capital of Canada

  5. #350
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Did they determine that there had been no collusion? Or did they find no direct evidence of collusion? Pick one they are not both true.
    you can't let this go. no collusion is no collusion, their exact words.

    don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    \_(ツ)_/

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  6. #351
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    He's too busy trying to figure out the capital of Canada
    Canada city.

    don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    \_(ツ)_/

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  7. #352
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    North Shore
    Posts
    10,837
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you can't let this go. no evidence of collusion is not the same as no collusion, their exact words.

    Fixed that for ya.


    You're welcome

  8. #353
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    33,361
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you can't let this go. no collusion is no collusion, their exact words.
    Oh! So you can show me where in the transcripts it shows they said there was no collusion? Not "see no collusion" or "no direct evidence of collusion" but rather something like "there was no collusion". That's great if you can corroborate what you said! If that's true then I was wrong this whole time and I will happily say so!

  9. #354
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    33,457
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    you can't let this go. no collusion is no collusion, their exact words.
    Now Im confused on what the report said.

    Did the report say no evidence of collusion or that they found there was no collusion?

    Any help is appreciated, thanks.

  10. #355
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    48,356
    We're really getting somewhere now!

    PSD: Where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  11. #356
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    46,983
    Special try not to ruin the ending for me . Im only about half way through the transcripts


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  12. #357
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Oh! So you can show me where in the transcripts it shows they said there was no collusion? Not "see no collusion" or "no direct evidence of collusion" but rather something like "there was no collusion". That's great if you can corroborate what you said! If that's true then I was wrong this whole time and I will happily say so!

    it shouldn't take much thought to conclude this was what they were able to say under oath because there was no collusion.

    Trump officials all testified they had seen no collusion on the campaign.
    unless you can provide information there was collusion to contradict this then you're trolling and can't let this go.

    don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    \_(ツ)_/

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  13. #358
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    33,361
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    it shouldn't take much thought to conclude this was what they were able to say under oath because there was no collusion.



    unless you can provide information there was collusion to contradict this then you're trolling and can't let this go.
    You said again that there was no collusion, and it didn't take much thought ... can you show where that is enumerated in the transcripts?

    I didn't say there was collusion so nothing there to contradict. I just said that they didn't say there was no collusion. Not seeing collusion is NOT the same as there having been no collusion.

    So does this mean you are not going to answer my question?

  14. #359
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    25,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    You said again that there was no collusion, and it didn't take much thought ... can you show where that is enumerated in the transcripts?

    I didn't say there was collusion so nothing there to contradict. I just said that they didn't say there was no collusion. Not seeing collusion is NOT the same as there having been no collusion.

    So does this mean you are not going to answer my question?
    let me know when you find collusion to counter against what I said, and then I will have more to say.

    don't get your panties in a bunch because you don't like what I'm posting.
    \_(ツ)_/

    a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

  15. #360
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    33,361
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    let me know when you find collusion to counter against what I said, and then I will have more to say.
    I don't need to find collusion to counter what you said. I didn't say there was collusion. It's your claim than is in need of support. You said that the transcripts show something that I can't find in them. Please show me where you saw it. Or were you perhaps mistaken?

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •