Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tickets are 900$+^^

guess they include hotel and strip club BJ in the price no?

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    Holy smokes. Seen the ticket prices for the Saints game Monday night at Allegiant? $800+ for the nosebleeds.

https://www.ticketmaster.com/las-veg...0058749B1711FB
    That's just nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Raider View Post
    Wolfe's name is .... the man
    <-fixed sp.

HAHAHA

"...prone to stoogery.".

Raiders have six 10am PT games this season... that is the most EVER for a team that is based in the west... the most EVER in the history of the league.

Quote Originally Posted by GeniusLoci View Post
    Raiders have six 10am PT games this season... that is the most EVER for a team that is based in the west... the most EVER in the history of the league.
    Shocker league does us no favors

Has to do with us playing the AFC East and NFC south. All four road games we play in those two divisions are in the eastern time zone. Plus we have 4 prime time games at home. Only so many 1pm time slots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to reach deep into my bag of optimism. 11-5, 10-6 is doable. Many might be happy with 8-8 and see that as progress, but eff that, man. Swinging for the fences. Life is too short in this COVID era.

No excuses, they have to win at least 3 of those games. Not as bad as it looks.

The game at Carolina doesn't count. It's the season starter, isn't it? They can fly out right after the final roster is in place. That gives them time to acclimate.

The game at New York isn't that bad either. They play at Atlanta the week before, so they should just stay out East. Shouldn't have any problems getting a hotel.

The other games?

Cleveland can go either way. It just depends on which team figures it out first and makes the fewest mistakes.

The Bradyless Pats should be something that every team looks forward to playing. Gruden better have the team ready to play.

ATL will be tough, but again, we don't have to win all of the away games. If they lose to ATL I can live with it...as long as they take care of business the following week.

Which brings us to the Chiefs. Once upon a time we had guys on our team that were itching to kick the Chiefs teeth in no matter where it was, or what time of day it was. I keep hearing that the Raiders have those kinds of dawgs on the team now. This is their chance to prove it. I'm not giving anyone a pass until they prove that they can beat or bloody KC.

The Carolina game will be big. Need that win to make sure we don’t go 1-4 before the break.

The KC game will be important if we are actually able to compete for the division. Winning that game would put pressure on the chiefs. It would also be before a short week against the bills for them. It could be the best shot we’ve had against them in a while- as the weather could be decent being early in the season.

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    Holy smokes. Seen the ticket prices for the Saints game Monday night at Allegiant? $800+ for the nosebleeds.

https://www.ticketmaster.com/las-veg...0058749B1711FB
    Those look like they are just personal resale tickets. I bet they will be more reasonable through the Raiders/NFL when they officially go on sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Seoul Raider View Post
    Those look like they are just personal resale tickets. I bet they will be more reasonable through the Raiders/NFL when they officially go on sale.
    They are already sold out through the Raiders. You can only get tickets through secondary markets now.

I like the schedule I'm all for competition and playing the best teams it's that much sweeter when you win the title. Great for young players too and there development

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    They are already sold out through the Raiders. You can only get tickets through secondary markets now.

Crap! Figures 😕

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast