Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 6 of 6

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    27,478

    Ideas to improve the Blackhawks forum

    What can be done to increase activity ?

    Don't be shy to post ideas. I'm some of you have browsed other forums that do things in different ways. Different styles. Let me know what you think.



    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Addison, IL
    Posts
    24,274
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    What can be done to increase activity ?

    Don't be shy to post ideas. I'm some of you have browsed other forums that do things in different ways. Different styles. Let me know what you think.



    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I think having another TM or Mod in the forum might help. I think youíre the only one in this forum so that seems to be a lot of work on your end. Having another person help could post IGTs and other things to help increase activity.

    2016 World Series Champions!!!


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    27,478
    Quote Originally Posted by CubsRule08 View Post
    I think having another TM or Mod in the forum might help. I think youíre the only one in this forum so that seems to be a lot of work on your end. Having another person help could post IGTs and other things to help increase activity.
    That's not a bad idea. Gets hard too when it's so dead lol

    Almost the entire nhl forum has become desolate at this point and it sucks.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Addison, IL
    Posts
    24,274
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    That's not a bad idea. Gets hard too when it's so dead lol

    Almost the entire nhl forum has become desolate at this point and it sucks.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Very true on all fronts.

    That might help, but not sure if it actually will.

    2016 World Series Champions!!!


  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    21,586
    Yeah this is a ghost town.. NHL just isn't as popular on this site as the other sports, unfortunately.

    I'm all for reviving the Blackhawks one though, we have a few loyal posters in here LOL

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    9,001
    I wonder how many people lurk. I don't usually have much access to games, so most of my purpose here is to get info and such on my way to the NFL forum where I'm slightly more active. Lame, I know, but others might be in a similar boat.

    Regardless, with the playoffs looming, it might be a great opportunity to revive this joint.
    HAWKS '13 ,'1 4, & '15 PREMIERS


    "I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"


    try not to laugh
    "Iím not a ham-fisted nitwit."
    -Stork


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •